Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Could you guys tell me when we are getting daily experts?

Oh and last night I finally FCed merfes vol2 ex!!! :D

EN has already released the first batch of daily experts (the duos and trios) today so Merfes2 EX is already up there. Second batch (the BDs) are only up until HARD difficulty, so probably another few months to see their EX versions

And gratz, now do it in EN :D

Next event is Honoka, where no one will get crazy at all. :makina:

(Not sure about Umi since I am not tiering

Nobody loves honoka? Makes sense

Also a little question why do you guys say tiering and say T1 and T2? That has to do with the rankings, right? Then what is T1 and what is T2... etc..? (Sorry for the annoying question from a newbie)

In the meantime, it seems if I don't sleep for a whole day again, I will be able to get the rewards of 8k-16k (rebecca+scouting ticket+2 gems which makes me rather happy especially since after getting the 7 gems I can do the 50 scout without needing to eat up all my gems ^^)

Nobody loves honoka? Makes sense

Also a little question why do you guys say tiering and say T1 and T2? That has to do with the rankings, right? Then what is T1 and what is T2... etc..? (Sorry for the annoying question from a newbie)

In the meantime, it seems if I don't sleep for a whole day again, I will be able to get the rewards of 8k-16k (rebecca+scouting ticket+2 gems which makes me rather happy especially since after getting the 7 gems I can do the 50 scout without needing to eat up all my gems ^^)

Apparently "no love for Honoka" makes sense to LL fans, okay :makina:

Tiering just means that a person is aiming for a certain tier. T1 means you rank at top 800 in the end and get 2 extra event SRs. Same goes to T2 except you get 1 extra event SR and rank at 801~4000. You will not get any extra event SR in T3 or below (see reward section).

Not a big concern, fyi T3 is 4001~8000, T4 is 8001~16000, and goes on :sachi:

Apparently "no love for Honoka" makes sense to LL fans, okay :makina:

Tiering just means that a person is aiming for a certain tier. T1 means you rank at top 800 in the end and get 2 extra event SRs. Same goes to T2 except you get 1 extra event SR and rank at 801~4000. You will not get any extra event SR in T3 or below (see reward section).

Not a big concern, fyi T3 is 4001~8000, T4 is 8001~16000, and goes on :sachi:

Oh I ser , that's really nice to know , I hope for the day to come when I say that I am aiming for T2 or T1 and be like the cool guys :sachi:

So sad yet so true.. Anyway sometimes I confused which tier should I take between 3 and 4. Ter 3 gives scouting ticket but the 4th gives gems, and I usually collect 50 gems for the 11 scouting while scouting ticket is more of a gambling. Any suggestion?

So sad yet so true.. Anyway sometimes I confused which tier should I take between 3 and 4. Ter 3 gives scouting ticket but the 4th gives gems, and I usually collect 50 gems for the 11 scouting while scouting ticket is more of a gambling. Any suggestion?

You go 10 events on tier 3 (scouting ticket + 3 loveca), you get 16 draws from the events.

Tier 4 is actually just the same as tier 3 with one less gem... You'd still get 14 draws, though. 

You go tier 5 on 10 events (4 loveca each), you got yourself 8 draws.

Tier 3 definitely worth it. 

scouting ticket > two or three extra gems because a scouting ticket is for 5 gems so it's better to get it as fkr the 11 scouting, there are other ways to get the gems so u can just wait instead. Also if I remember correctly both t3 and 4 give gems and scouting ticket , t5 is the one tjat doesn't give a scouting ticket but instead gives many gems

At the moment it's really easy to end up in T2. As long as you're a regular player and remain LP efficient, it's hard to end up in T3 or below. It's kind of bad for them to release multiple events at the same time, though I guess it's just one more way to increase their profits, as more people will end up spending (and buying) additional gems. Meh.

Indeed this event has been fairly calm, I've spent 3 gems total and I'm still rocking T2 and I still have a 2 gem profit.

I'm also going to go T2 for the Honoka event, unfortunately promo Nico needs to go away, but it's for the best, my smile team has been way too nerfed because of her.

Now if only I got a 2nd teacher Nico..

At the moment it's really easy to end up in T2. As long as you're a regular player and remain LP efficient, it's hard to end up in T3 or below

as long as you're a regular player and with over 75 LP anf remain LP efficient*

I should really stop trying to fc hards and start trying not to fail in experts or I will not be able to do anything in any future events ... sigh...

I should really stop trying to fc hards and start trying not to fail in experts or I will not be able to do anything in any future events ... sigh...

I'd wait until the token events since it doesn't effect your event score that way :P