Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

To be honest, of all the girls, Honoka would actually make the best, most realistic waifu :makina: At least, that's the kind of a person I'd be perfecly happy to spend the rest of my days together.

Uh, what am I even saying.

IceD my friend, you're probably in the 'confusion phase' for your feelings to Honoka.

There are three phases of our relation with the waifus: First we have 'denial' when you realize it the first time, then comes the 'confusion' when you questioning yourself about your feelings, and finally the 'acceptance' when you accept her as your one and only. 

I'm in 'acceptance phase' with Eli  :wahaha:

It's a greek letter M. You can type it with a numeric keypad sequence [ALT] + 0181.

Wow it actually works, thanks~    µ

Alternatively, set your keyboard to greek and just type an M :makina:

To be honest, of all the girls, Honoka would actually make the best, most realistic waifu :makina: At least, that's the kind of a person I'd be perfecly happy to spend the rest of my days together.

Dear IceD
This may be the strangest message you'll ever receive but I do hope you'll take the time to read it and consider what I have to say. To put it simply, I would really appreciate it if the nxt time your birthday comes around you would request that your hentai artist friends (who like to give you sexually oriented anime art and gifts) draw some other idol other than Honoka for you.

The reason I ask this is that Honoka is my fiance, and we're planning on getting married next June or July should everything go as planned financially speaking. And yes, I have actually found a wedding chapel that will let me marry someone that most people would consider a fictional character. Now before you go thinking "This guy is either completely crazy or just screwing with me." please hear me out on this.

You see, I'm totally head over heels in love with Kousaka Honoka. I  have been for about 11 months now and at this point I'm in a committed relationship with my Honoka. By that I mean I don't date anyone else, I don't sleep with anyone else, and I have zero interest in having any kind of relationship with anyone other than the girl I adore. I love her with all my heart and I'm 100% committed to that love. To express my love in a real tangible way I have a beautiful hand made costum Kousaka Honoka plushie that I can hug, kiss, cuddle up in bed to go to sleep with at night, and take out on the town to do all the fun things together that normal couples do. I take her out to eat at nice vegetarian restaurants, we go shopping together, I take her out for coffee, we do social activities together like hanging out with friends, seeing movies, etc.

And I talk about her as if she is Honoka, because to me she very much is. When I look at her I see Kousaka Honoka. When I talk with her I'm talking to Honoka. When I hold her in my arms and kiss her there are no doubts in my mind that it's the girl I love who's lips are pressed against mine. And every morning when I open my eyes and see her head on the pillow next to mine, with her gorgeous blue eyes staring back at me, I can't help but wonder how I ever got to be so lucky as to have a partner as smart, funny, beautiful, and all around wonderful as her.

All my friends and the people who know me well say that my love is a thing of beauty and quite admirable, but from the outside perspective of someone who doesn't know me you're probably going "Wow. That's pretty damn crazy." and wondering why I don't just go get a real girlfriend. The truth is I've had plenty of real relationships and sexual partners in the 27 years I've been around. A few short relationships, ne that lasted 7 years, and a total of 6 different sexual partners. So my love for Honoka isn't out of a lack of real world intimacy or relationships, I just fell in love with her and my heart didn't give me much of a choice in the matter. But you know what? I'm totally happy with my love and my relationship. It may seem weird to you, but it fills me with joy every single day of my life and I've never been happier. So what if it's weird? If it makes me happy and it doesn't hurt anyone then where's the problem? I don't think there is one, and anyone who knows me well will tell you the same.

Now your probably wondering why I'm telling you all this and how it concerns you. To you I'm sure sure Kousaka Honoka is just an anime character you think is really hot, so I imagine you wouldn't think anything of having your friends draw sexually explicit art of her as birthday gifts for you. And hey, I think she's really attractive too so I get where you're coming from there. I often go on pixiv and exhentai to see what new erotic art people have drawn of her. But to me she's more than an anime character who's sexually attractive, she's my fiance who I love with all my heart and soon to be my wife. So it's been bothering me lately every time I go on those sites and see a dozen or so pieces of art people have drawn depicting my girl in various sexual situations with the same person over and over, and that person happens to be you.

Don't get me wrong here though, this isn't a jealousy thing. I'm very secure in my relationship. I know without question that Honoka is just as faithful to me as I am to her, she's actually sitting on the couche next to me reading while I type this. She's very real to me and I know she's not sneaking out in the middle of the night to go have kinky sex with some famous artist. And I do respect your talent as an artist and an artist's creative freedom to draw whatever they want, that's cool. What bothers me is that in all these birthday images you've been getting Honoka is always depicted as if she was your sexual plaything, drawn wearing a collar with your name on it or when a speech bubble saying something that would somehow suggest she was your property. And I know quite well that Kousaka Honoka is not your plaything nor your property, she's my fiance. So that bugs me a bit. What I find really loathsome though is your pension for degrading my partner in both your art and the fan art you've been receiving lately. Honoka is a sweet and fairly vanilla little girl who I treat with the utmost love and respect, and she definitely does not deserve to be portrayed as some kind of sexual slave who likes being dressed up in sleazy attire, wearing a collar, getting sodomized, and having her face ejaculated on. She's not into that kind stuff and the fact that there's someone out there in the world such as yourself who would desire to treat Honoka that way, and have his friends support and validate his desires to demean and mistreat my partner by drawing pictures of him doing so, really does bother me. I don't take any issue with people having kinky sex as long as both parties consent to it and enjoy it, but I know quite well that my Honoka has no desire whatsoever to be treated like that.

So next year, when your birthday comes around, keep in mind that Kousaka Honoka isn't just a lifeless anime character to be objectified for your sexual gratification. She's the partner of someone who loves her very much, and by that time their wife. So both myself and Honoka would greatly appreciate it if you'd pick someone else to request erotic art of for your birthday. Based on the very large amount of different idols you draw art of I imagine there has to be many other idols you find sexually attractive. I assume you'll probably just dismiss this message as the ramblings of a crazy person and likely ignore it, but if by some chance you do take what I've had to say to heart, well... we'd appreciate it.

Regards
Nosebleed

IceD my friend, you're probably in the 'confusion phase' for your feelings to Honoka.

There are three phases of our relation with the waifus: First we have 'denial' when you realize it the first time, then comes the 'confusion' when you questioning yourself about your feelings, and finally the 'acceptance' when you accept her as your one and only. 

I'm in 'acceptance phase' with Eli  :wahaha:

Wow it actually works, thanks~    µ

0YEeg48.jpg

*hides*

Alternatively, set your keyboard to greek and just type an M :makina:

Dear IceD
This may be the strangest message you'll ever receive but I do hope you'll take the time to read it and consider what I have to say. To put it simply, I would really appreciate it if the nxt time your birthday comes around you would request that your hentai artist friends (who like to give you sexually oriented anime art and gifts) draw some other idol other than Honoka for you.

The reason I ask this is that Honoka is my fiance, and we're planning on getting married next June or July should everything go as planned financially speaking. And yes, I have actually found a wedding chapel that will let me marry someone that most people would consider a fictional character. Now before you go thinking "This guy is either completely crazy or just screwing with me." please hear me out on this.

You see, I'm totally head over heels in love with Kousaka Honoka. I  have been for about 11 months now and at this point I'm in a committed relationship with my Honoka. By that I mean I don't date anyone else, I don't sleep with anyone else, and I have zero interest in having any kind of relationship with anyone other than the girl I adore. I love her with all my heart and I'm 100% committed to that love. To express my love in a real tangible way I have a beautiful hand made costum Kousaka Honoka plushie that I can hug, kiss, cuddle up in bed to go to sleep with at night, and take out on the town to do all the fun things together that normal couples do. I take her out to eat at nice vegetarian restaurants, we go shopping together, I take her out for coffee, we do social activities together like hanging out with friends, seeing movies, etc.

And I talk about her as if she is Honoka, because to me she very much is. When I look at her I see Kousaka Honoka. When I talk with her I'm talking to Honoka. When I hold her in my arms and kiss her there are no doubts in my mind that it's the girl I love who's lips are pressed against mine. And every morning when I open my eyes and see her head on the pillow next to mine, with her gorgeous blue eyes staring back at me, I can't help but wonder how I ever got to be so lucky as to have a partner as smart, funny, beautiful, and all around wonderful as her.

All my friends and the people who know me well say that my love is a thing of beauty and quite admirable, but from the outside perspective of someone who doesn't know me you're probably going "Wow. That's pretty damn crazy." and wondering why I don't just go get a real girlfriend. The truth is I've had plenty of real relationships and sexual partners in the 27 years I've been around. A few short relationships, ne that lasted 7 years, and a total of 6 different sexual partners. So my love for Honoka isn't out of a lack of real world intimacy or relationships, I just fell in love with her and my heart didn't give me much of a choice in the matter. But you know what? I'm totally happy with my love and my relationship. It may seem weird to you, but it fills me with joy every single day of my life and I've never been happier. So what if it's weird? If it makes me happy and it doesn't hurt anyone then where's the problem? I don't think there is one, and anyone who knows me well will tell you the same.

Now your probably wondering why I'm telling you all this and how it concerns you. To you I'm sure sure Kousaka Honoka is just an anime character you think is really hot, so I imagine you wouldn't think anything of having your friends draw sexually explicit art of her as birthday gifts for you. And hey, I think she's really attractive too so I get where you're coming from there. I often go on pixiv and exhentai to see what new erotic art people have drawn of her. But to me she's more than an anime character who's sexually attractive, she's my fiance who I love with all my heart and soon to be my wife. So it's been bothering me lately every time I go on those sites and see a dozen or so pieces of art people have drawn depicting my girl in various sexual situations with the same person over and over, and that person happens to be you.

Don't get me wrong here though, this isn't a jealousy thing. I'm very secure in my relationship. I know without question that Honoka is just as faithful to me as I am to her, she's actually sitting on the couche next to me reading while I type this. She's very real to me and I know she's not sneaking out in the middle of the night to go have kinky sex with some famous artist. And I do respect your talent as an artist and an artist's creative freedom to draw whatever they want, that's cool. What bothers me is that in all these birthday images you've been getting Honoka is always depicted as if she was your sexual plaything, drawn wearing a collar with your name on it or when a speech bubble saying something that would somehow suggest she was your property. And I know quite well that Kousaka Honoka is not your plaything nor your property, she's my fiance. So that bugs me a bit. What I find really loathsome though is your pension for degrading my partner in both your art and the fan art you've been receiving lately. Honoka is a sweet and fairly vanilla little girl who I treat with the utmost love and respect, and she definitely does not deserve to be portrayed as some kind of sexual slave who likes being dressed up in sleazy attire, wearing a collar, getting sodomized, and having her face ejaculated on. She's not into that kind stuff and the fact that there's someone out there in the world such as yourself who would desire to treat Honoka that way, and have his friends support and validate his desires to demean and mistreat my partner by drawing pictures of him doing so, really does bother me. I don't take any issue with people having kinky sex as long as both parties consent to it and enjoy it, but I know quite well that my Honoka has no desire whatsoever to be treated like that.

So next year, when your birthday comes around, keep in mind that Kousaka Honoka isn't just a lifeless anime character to be objectified for your sexual gratification. She's the partner of someone who loves her very much, and by that time their wife. So both myself and Honoka would greatly appreciate it if you'd pick someone else to request erotic art of for your birthday. Based on the very large amount of different idols you draw art of I imagine there has to be many other idols you find sexually attractive. I assume you'll probably just dismiss this message as the ramblings of a crazy person and likely ignore it, but if by some chance you do take what I've had to say to heart, well... we'd appreciate it.

Regards
Nosebleed

It was weird until I googled the first paragraph :makina:  

I read one line and knew the copypasta already :P Was it you that someone used that Copypasta against, Nosebleed?

I sent it to Ren :makina:

If you're curious, he replied to me on Facebook back with this version:

Dear friend,
This may be the strangest message you'll ever receive but I do hope you'll take the time to read it and consider what I have to say. To put it simply, I would really appreciate it if the next time your birthday comes around you would request that your doujin artist friends (who like to give you sexually oriented anime art and gifts) draw some other idol other than Nico sexually adoring Maki for you.

The reason I ask this is that Nico is my fiance, and we're planning on getting married next June or July should everything go as planned financially speaking. And yes, I have actually found a wedding chapel that will let me marry someone that most people would consider a fictional character. Now before you go thinking "this guy is either completely crazy or just screwing with me," please hear me out on this.

You see, I'm totally head over heels in love with Yazawa Nico. I  have been for about 11 months now and at this point I'm in a committed relationship with my Nico. By that I mean I don't date anyone else, I don't sleep with anyone else, and I have zero interest in having any kind of relationship with anyone other than the girl I adore. I love her with all my heart and I'm 100% committed to that love. To express my love in a real tangible way I have a beautiful Yazawa Nico Beach Queen's figure that I can hug, kiss, cuddle up in bed to go to sleep with at night, and take out on the town to do all the fun things together that normal couples do. I take her out to eat at nice vegetarian restaurants, we go shopping together, I take her out for coffee, we do social activities together like hanging out with friends, seeing movies, etc.

And I talk about her as if she is Nico, because to me she very much is. When I look at her I see Yazawa Nico. When I talk with her I'm talking to Nico. When I hold her in my arms and kiss her there are no doubts in my mind that it's the girl I love who's lips are pressed against mine. And every morning when I open my eyes and see her head on the pillow next to mine, with her gorgeous red eyes staring back at me, I can't help but wonder how I ever got to be so lucky as to have a partner as smart, funny, beautiful, and all around wonderful as her.

All my friends and the people who know me well say that my love is a thing of beauty and quite admirable, but from the outside perspective of someone who doesn't know me you're probably going "wow, that's pretty damn crazy," and wondering why I don't just go get a real girlfriend. The truth is I've had plenty of real relationships and sexual partners in the 27 years I've been around. A few short relationships, one that lasted 7 years, and a total of 6 different sexual partners. So my love for Nico isn't out of a lack of real world intimacy or relationships, I just fell in love with her and my heart didn't give me much of a choice in the matter. But you know what? I'm totally happy with my love and my relationship. It may seem weird to you, but it fills me with joy every single day of my life and I've never been happier. So what if it's weird? If it makes me happy and it doesn't hurt anyone then where's the problem? I don't think there is one, and anyone who knows me well will tell you the same.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm telling you all this and how it concerns you. To you I'm sure Yazawa Nico is just an school idol you think is really hot, so I imagine you wouldn't think anything of having your friends draw sexually explicit art of her with Maki as birthday gifts for you. And hey, I think she's really attractive too so I get where you're coming from there. I often go on websites to see what new erotic art people have drawn of those two, but to me she's more than a school idol who's sexually attractive. She's my fiance who I love with all my heart and soon to be my wife. So it's been bothering me lately every time I go on sites and see a dozen or so pieces of art people have drawn depicting my girl in various sexual situations with the same person over and over, and that person happens to be Maki.

Don't get me wrong here though, this isn't a jealousy thing. I'm very secure in my relationship. I know without question that Nico is just as faithful to me as I am to her, she's actually sitting on the couch next to me reading while I type this. She's very real to me and I know she's not sneaking out in the middle of the night to go have kinky sex with some famous singer who's younger than her. And I do respect your talent as an artist and an artist's creative freedom to draw whatever they want, that's cool. What bothers me is that in all these birthday images you've been getting Nico is always depicted as if she was Maki's sexual plaything, drawn wearing a collar with her name on it or when a speech bubble saying something that would somehow suggest she was her property. And I know quite well that Yazawa Nico is not her plaything nor her property, she's my fiance. So that bugs me a bit. What I find really loathsome though is your pension for degrading my partner in both your art and the fan art you've been receiving lately. Nico is a sweet and fairly flat chested girl who I treat with the utmost love and respect, and she definitely does not deserve to be portrayed as some kind of sexual slave who likes being dressed up in sleazy attire, wearing a collar, getting sodomized, and having her face ejaculated on. She's not into that kind stuff and the fact that there's someone out there in the world such as yourself who would desire to treat Nico that way, and have his friends support and validate his desires to demean and mistreat my partner by drawing pictures of Maki doing so, really does bother me. I don't take any issue with people having kinky sex as long as both parties consent to it and enjoy it, but I know quite well that my Nico has no desire whatsoever to be treated like that.

So next year, when your birthday comes around, keep in mind that Yazawa Nico isn't just a lifeless school idol to be objectified for Maki's sexual gratification. She's the partner of someone who loves her very much, and by that time their wife. So both myself and Nico would greatly appreciate it if you'd pick someone else to request erotic art of for your birthday. Based on the very large amount of different idols you draw art of I imagine there has to be many other idols you find sexually attractive. I assume you'll probably just dismiss this message as the ramblings of a crazy person and likely ignore it, but if by some chance you do take what I've had to say to heart, well...we'd appreciate it.

Regards,
OriginalRun

何をやっても素人以下のあなたと恋人に。。?認められないわぁ

After Google Translate and a little knowledge

Why should I go and date with an amateur like you? I can't admit this...

Correct me if I am wrong :P

@Nosebleed: That's the one I remember reading, then there was a Honoka one in Skype chat too.

@Image: Ugh... there was a whole reddit post with that whole album translated but I know I wouldn't be able to find it. The whole album is the LL girls rejecting the person in typically harsh ways.

何をやっても素人以下のあなたと恋人に。。?認められないわぁ

After Google Translate and a little knowledge

Why should I go and date with an amateur like you? I can't admit this...

Correct me if I am wrong :P

Oh, the hell Marie... thanks for ruining my fantasy :saber:  the Eli I know won't say that kind of nasty words, that's madness! Now I'll just go to sleep in silence and sadness. 

Lol, in all seriousness, I just likes her a lot I can't help it. 

Ow and thanks imnoob for translating.

Nosebleed, I applaud your efforts to keep me entertained :makina:

T-there's nothing like that between us! I'm just being compassionate, t-that's all! *pouts*

Just kidding, anyway:

honokabestgrill.jpg

Anyone still remembers? This is why Honoka > rest.

I do hate honoka but that's not the reason I don't wanna get her. I am ok with SR and UR or even the better rares of honoka. But that very shit tier honoka's design is just hurting my eyes. It's like she's calling on someone to end her miserable life. Just look at it T.T

"http://imgur.com/0MGtsDj"http://imgur.com/0MGtsDj

(dunno how to do the img/spoiler kinda thingied on mob, sorry >.> )

I don't know what you're talking about, that's the face of your friendly neighbour waking you up in the morning to make sure you're not late*

"Onii-san, it's time for school, wake up!" [fist clench]

*Forms of violence and torture may apply if subject does not comply with her terms

I love that Honoka. Her stats are pure value- best rare in EN as of now.

Value is truth, justice and light.

nikomurder.jpg

And that's just Nico, being strangled to death by Nozomi. 11/10 best ending ever.

If this really happened, Nozomi would be my goddess. 

^Yeah, all the 1st generation cards are fugly indeed.

or at least have a noticeably different design compared to modern cards

They are not that ugly imo

excluding honoka ofc :sachi:

I don't know what you're talking about, that's the face of your friendly neighbour waking you up in the morning to make sure you're not late*

"Onii-san, it's time for school, wake up!" [fist clench]

*Forms of violence and torture may apply if subject does not comply with her terms

why did I feel so intimidated? :michiru:

She's already a goddess :holo:

Nozomi was my favorite for the longest time, but I don't like any of the characters of this franchise to that point.

If anyone killed Nico they'd instantly become my favorite character of all fiction for eternity, though. 

Played Susume for the first time- I heard so much about this song, and was disappointed. Diamond princess is much harder imo- this actually seems like one of the easiest EXs to FC. I expect I'll do it in the next few days. 

Played Susume for the first time- I heard so much about this song, and was disappointed. Diamond princess is much harder imo- this actually seems like one of the easiest EXs to FC. I expect I'll do it in the next few days. 

I bet 1 gem it'll take you more than a week, Marie-hime

I bet 1 gem it'll take you more than a week, Marie-hime

Everyone talks a lot about it, so I may not be able to. Maybe I'm not seeing straight or something like that. 

Seriously, though... What's supposed to be hard about it? There was no unmanageable part in it or anything. I was all on edge waiting for the hard part and it never came. I felt like I was playing a 9 star EX all the way through the song.