What is the cutest image you have ever seen? (including girls ;))

Steve

I couldn't disagree more with this, cute and sexy are quote opposite things. It just that pervs mix them all the time, well I guess they actually mix anything with something sexual even things that have noting to do with it they are pervs after all.

The second one is noting but a twisted meaning by a perverted minds, so even if a lot use it that way it doesn't mean that it is a valid way of using it. Just as many other terms that originally have noting sexual about them but perverts started using them as if they do and today many use it as such, but that doesn't mean that is a valid way to use them. It's just as a street slang, many use it but it's not valid way of talking that can be used in official discussions. Or the other way of explaining that that that is not a valid way of term cute would be this, in many perverted talks it is common to hear a perverted guy referring to his  male organ for reproduction as "My banana" and many perverts will use this term as such but a valid way of using a word banana is to refer to a fruit. So just because many people use one word/term as something sexual doesn't mean that it's a valid way of usage for that term/word.

My internet is shit right now, took me forever to upload this.

But I want to contribute!

QX62W6l.jpg

gIa2nrh.jpg

[image removed by moderation]

[image removed by moderation]

zfpS4o7.png

PS: Isn't that Nagato (the 4th one) the cutest thing? >_<

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Removed images against the rules.

The second one is noting but a twisted meaning by a perverted minds, so even if a lot use it that way it doesn't mean that it is a valid way of using it. Just as many other terms that originally have noting sexual about them but perverts started using them as if they do and today many use it as such, but that doesn't mean that is a valid way to use them. It's just as a street slang, many use it but it's not valid way of talking that can be used in official discussions. Or the other way of explaining that that is not a valid way of term cute would be this, in many perverted talks it is common to hear a perverted guy referring to his  male organ for reproduction as "My banana" and many perverts will use this term as such but a valid way of using a word banana is to refer to a fruit. So just because many people use one word/term as something sexual doesn't mean that it's a valid way of usage for that term/word.

Please tell me then the OBJECTIVE and, of course, the absolute correct definition of cute and sexy, great master of word.

Edit: I forgot something. The fact that you declare everyone, who mix cute and sexy, as a pervert means to me that you have a serious problem with your own sexuality. And in that case, YOU are the perverted one here.

Yes because when someone is enough perverted to mix something pure (Cute) as something perverted (Sexy) he is a pervert.

I have no problems with my sexuality I am asexual and therefore I can't be a pervert.

Also there is a separate thread for sexiest pictures you ever saw so if you want to share/see sexy pics go in that one and don't taint this one with your perversions.

Yes it is very easy to argue about it objectively, and i am, if you don't want to accept it because your perversion forbids you too that's your problem. And if it was as you say we wouldn't have two separate topics to begin with.

So no don't post sexy pictures here you have other thread for that one.

Here I even gone out of my way to dig out that topic, so perverts go here.