My 2D Family and Friends

OriginalRen

Let's play a game Fuwa.

While sitting on my profile page contemplating how I could express myself to the community a little more, and idea hit me and I struck gold. About a month ago or so, I remembered a thread that asked who your top 3 waifus would be. It was a pretty interesting thread to read, seeing as I was never into that sort of stuff, but it didn't really expand on everyone's 2D universe as a whole. It gave us a small peek into it, but that's about it. I thought to myself hell, there are so many characters in the world of visual novels and anime that people love so why not make it into a little game instead?

So I ask you guys, if you could pick and choose your 2D family and friends, who would they be and why? Give me descriptions about their personalities, what sorts of relationships you have with them, and above all, pictures! If that doesn't make sense, check out my profile page and see for yourself:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/user/5213-originalren

Now I am not saying you need to go as far as doing what I did, but hell, it might be a cool addition if you want to make it similar to my own.

With that, let the flood gates open. Show me the world of 2D!

My top 3 waifus... Hm, there's a lot of awesome characters in the VNs I've read so far. I guess it would be sort of like this:

1. Shizuru (Rewrite)
  2. Aselia (Eien no Aselia)
  3. Mare (Hoshizora no Memoria)

I guess these are my favourites... The way I see it though, there is not much purpose in posting my 3 favourite waifus. My heart is big enough for way more waifus than just those three ;)

E:/ Gonna do this in more detail later, since I'm at work right now.

E2:/ Ah, so that's how you intended it. Alrighty, so that's a pretty hard decision. Misumi-kun from Chaos;Head was pretty cool. Also, I think Okabe Rintarou would be a great choice as a friend, that guy was way too funny. Also Hinata from Angel Beats. And of course, as the leader of the group, Kyousuke from Little Busters. Now just add 2-3 more female characters for the harem (I'm having Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, Chocolat, and some tsundere in mind. Maybe Kurisu? Or Sena? Or Shana?) God, this is hard. Anyways, I think having these people around would make everyday life impossible to be boring for even a single second.

Sadly though, it'll probably take a few more decades until ultra realistic virtual realities can be created. Until that point, daydreams will have to be enough in order to be with my waifus ;)

My top 3 waifus... Hm, there's a lot of awesome characters in the VNs I've read so far. I guess it would be sort of like this:

1. Shizuru (Rewrite)
  2. Aselia (Eien no Aselia)
  3. Mare (Hoshizora no Memoria)

I guess these are my favourites... The way I see it though, there is not much purpose in posting my 3 favourite waifus. My heart is big enough for way more waifus than just those three ;)

E:/ Gonna do this in more detail later, since I'm at work right now.

Remember that there is already a thread for this located here:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3610-top-3-waifus

What I am looking for is the extension beyond your female love interests. Give me friends, guys and girls, anything, that you feel you'd want in your 2D life.

Seems fun....

ed_elric_brotherhood_final_by_perfectdar

Firstly my big brother is Edward(adult Ed in last episode).....He's a strict brother yet very kind n understanding. I pick him as my bro cuz the way he treated Alphonse is very similar as my real bro.

ev_067_03_00.png

My big sis...Haou, an arrogant yet kind. she seems strong from the outside yet very fragile in the inside.As an otouto, my job is to protect the fragile side of my ane while teasing her time to time with my big bro.

Kon_Tokyo_Ravens_full_1664443.jpg8KAyt.gif

Our little sisters....the derere Kon and the Yandere Yuno.

Yin and yang,very different but they synchronize nicely. Instead of Yuuki or Harutora, their dere is for their brothers n sister. Always smiling near them but god knows what when they separated, especially Yuno.

aoi_kunieda_by_akirakurono_d5v79va.jpgDaijuuji_Kurou_600_655326.jpgDoctor_West_600_1074883.jpg

My groupies...two jokers and one party pooper.....but hey, we still keep the party goin.Kuuro n west who will always making jokes until Aoi snaps.i wont feel bored if i hang out with thsese guys everyday.And we coud count on them,because these 3 could make impossible to possible.

ev_079_04_00.png

Lastly my queen or girlfriend......IS the epitome of cuteness and Tsun. I dont mind being stepped on by her everyday and i dont mind if she taking the lead in our relationship too.i'll follow her anywhere.Her smile is enough for me.

Very interesting. It's like a make your own harem thing. ;) It might take a while though so I'll just do it via installments or something.

Friend 1- Senri Akane

1360788584772.jpg

Reason- I'm love to game. I can be a really sarcastic person. I'm somewhat lazy. Sometimes, I just don't want to be in a comfortable room. Sometimes I prefer not to be around too many people. It doesn't mean that I don't want to be around people. I just feel that the two of us would be able to get along pretty well if the two of us aren't just playing games and what not. I can also be a person who sprouts random semi-realistic stories to explain things for the fun of it and debating against her would just be so fun. I guess the only problem really is that I don't mind talking to other people where as she tends to avoid talking to others.

Friend 2- Nishizono Mio

Nishizono_Mio_01.jpg

Reason- The stuff we could talk about. She would be an amazing friend. Sometimes, i prefer to just be somewhere peaceful and quiet. I love to read. The two of us could just chill and talk books. The main reason I chose Mio rather than other characters that loves books is because of the atmosphere. It's like a still frame. Time would pass so peacefully I might just be able to pass off a smile every now and then just because. However... I just hope I'm not part of some BL.

Friend 3- Amakusa Shino

tumblr_n0ol4pbxG91saxdy4o1_500.jpg

Reason-Who can forget. That one dirty minded friend we all have. Once upon a time that would have been me but now here we are. Someone who can make me either laugh or make me wonder how I even became friends with such a person. However the friendship still stands strong and our conversations are just really messed up, crazy or just outright funny. However she is also that reliable friend that makes sure everyone is doing well in life but always unexpectedly makes you want to face palm.

That One Crazy Male Friend- Natsume Kyousuke

OxBry1F.gif

Reason-To have this guy as a friend.... would be absolutely amazing. He turns any day into the best mission and is unbelievable. he just improvises everything and comes up with new games and activities that I probably just can't say no to. Overall just a fun person to be around. When he has to though he can be reliable and will always be by my side. When he has to though he will do anything to accomplish what he has to for his friends even at his own expense but I hope he doesn't have to try so hard.

The One Reliable Male Friend- Link

tumblr_inline_mg4cvrtMLB1r81par.gif

Reason-You guys may know that I love the Zelda series but I would love to have Link as a friend. He is a quiet guy and he listens to everything. When I'm sad or down, he would be there to help me make sure I'm alright. I would do the same for him but this guy is just so patient and kind to those around him when they need someone to rely on. He seems to be like everyone else but seems to bottle everything up and always steps in when he is needed. I just hope he can come out and talk to me about some of his own worries some day.

Younger Sister- Kamiya Kari

kariall-age-though-the-year-s-digimon-ka

Reason-Truthfully, I don't really like little sister characters. However Kari strikes the nostalgia in me and different from the usual "onii-chan" characters. She is kind hearted and is always looking for the best in people. Overall a sweet person but can be serious when she needs to be. No pun intended but she is the light people follow. At least I won't hesitate to.

Older Sister-Rena

GrandHQ.png

Reason- To be completely honest I like Eve more as a character but as an older sister, I think Rena is the best we got. So everyone wants an older sister who cares about them She is also a very sweet person... Until you piss her off. She gets angry when things just fail after not listening her and she won't hesitate to help you via getting angry. Afterwards she reverts back to the happy face and you won't even remember the one second rage that made you do the right thing. A sister who is very nice but won't hesitate to make you do the right thing.

I edited my previous post, I hope this is good enough. If I still misunderstood, just tell me and I'll edit again. ;)

You have the right idea, but definitely expand on that and add some pictures, or the reasons why you chose what you did, etc.

Very interesting. It's like a make your own harem thing. ;) It might take a while though so I'll just do it via installments or something.

Friend 1-

Friend 2-

That One Male Friend-

Younger Sister-

Older Sister-

The Mother-

The Father-

.... It's something like this... right?

Bingo. However, you can put down as little or as much information as you want. If you don't want a father, for example, you don't need to force yourself to think of one; just share things you are sure about.

K, then let's do this in more detail...

Male friends:

1. That friend who always acts like a weirdo - Okabe Rintarou
  2. The leader everybody trusts in - Natsume Kyousuke
  3. The "play-boy" - Daisuke Misumi

Girlfriend: Nakatsu Shizuru

Childhood friend: Ayukawa Tenri

Harem:

1. Aselia Bluespirit
  2. Ephemeria Mare
  3. Chocolat
  4. Aoi Sena

Why these characters? Well, it's simple. Of course, one needs a girlfriend, and of course it's gonna be Shizuru. After all, there's no cuter character than Shizuru, and I love characters with Heterochromia. But even when having a girlfriend, there is no reason why there shouldn't be a harem, is there? Nothing is better than a harem, after all. Aselia is in there simply because she's my favourite character in the first VN I've ever read. Mare because, well, Lolis. Sena because I love tsunderes, and Chocolat since she's just kawaii. And Tenri simply because I instantly fell in love with her in the Kami nomi OVA. In my opinion, she's simply the best childhood friend character one could wish for.

Of course though, male friends need to be there too. Who would be a better leader than Natsume Kyousuke? In addition to that, Misumi and Okabe may be so different from each other but I think they might get along just well, after all, Misumi even got along with Takumi, which means he should get along with basically every person alive. I think this group of friends would be amazing. Too sad that 2D is just 2D after all...

E:/ Yes I know, this is one pretty big harem. But since we're talking about 2D here, I guess that isn't a problem, is it? ;)

Oh and, yes, no Imouto or parents. These characters are simply annoying most of the time. I rather liked Chinami in the latter half of HoshiMemo, but in the first half she was so damn annoying. The next time I hear "Onii-chan Onii-chan Onii-chan" I'm gonna go crazy. And who needs parents when you have a harem? They would just prevent you from doing ecchi things ;)

This is harder than I thought.
Father                   : Lawrence Kraft
Mother                  : Holo
Imouto Twins         : Takakura Anzu, Takakura Anri
Butler                    : Miketsukami Soushi
Pet                        : Kyubey
Friend 1                : Shirakiin Ririchiyo
Friend 2                : Roromiya Karuta
Friend 3                : Sengoku Nadeko
Friend 4                : Sakamoto Yuuji
Comedy Relief      : Yoshii Akihisa

The setting: Lawrence Kraft was a traveling merchant. He met Holo in a field of wheat and they made loads of money. Fast forward, they get married and adopt 3 kids, me and the Takakura twins. All rich families need a butler, Mikestukami fits the role perfectly. We also got a pet bunny-raccoon-rabbit thingy called Kyubey, he keeps saying evil things, but he's mostly harmless(Until someone decides to be a magical girl). My sisters and I go to a private rich people's school. There I met Ririchiyo, Karuta, Nadeko, Yuuji and Akhisa(how he got into this school is still a mystery considering he's broke). Nadeko is trying to become a professional mangaka. Karuta is training to be a butler. Yuuji is the class leader. Ririchiyo later falls in love with my butler.  After school, we all war against other classes for better facilities or transform into magical girls and fight wraiths and protect the peace of the city.

So Ren has finally discovered the 2d world :)

And as for my world:

I live in a beautiful town of Hibarigasaki. The world alone would feel pretty empty, filled with faceless NPCs such as vendors etc.

But when I look back at my life before that, it was no less empty than that. One might even say that it was even worse and more lonely, because Hibarigasaki at least has a beautiful nature surrounding it, unlike the town I used to live in.

But shortly after I moved here, my whole life changed. It was on that fateful night when I ventured to the lookout, it is a very peaceful place on top of the hill overlooking the town, perfect for clearing your mind of stress. But little did I know that this one trip there will change the course my life is taking this drastically.

Yes, it is there I met a girl. A girl whose name I can never forget, as it has been engraved into my heart.

My beloved Mare~

aqoU95Zl.jpg

And as is inevitable in happy stories like this, later that year I married her, or should I say Mare-ied her~

Dx9jBPTl.jpg

While we were enjoying our marriage we also both fell in love with another girl. Mare needed a girl to talk to about girly things and experiment with her in the field of yuri and that's how we met her.

The cutest fruit in the world, Vivio~

4mgBKU5l.jpg

Since Mare is about a year older than Vivio, she treats her like an imouto. Those are one of the cutest moments, when Mare is trying to act like onee-chan~

To be honest she is pretty good at it :)

And one thing let to another and suddenly we had another Mareige on our hands. This time we were welcoming Vivio to the family.

You can view the full story HERE - includes many moe pictures from the wedding.

We thought we had it all, but there was still something missing. It didn't take long for us to realize, that Vivio's best friend wanted so badly to be part of the family too. She was so shy so we didn't see it at first but one day we spotted her sitting in a bench near the road to the Hibarigasaki lookout. There she was, sitting lonely, waiting for a chance to be part of our family.

Our shy Einhart~

0D0l76Yl.jpg

Mare wasn't that excited about her at first, because suddenly she wasn't the oldest girl there. But it didn't take long and she got used to calling her nee-chan and the love started to blossom. Mare still had Vivio to call her onee-chan so she was happy, and Einhart quickly took the role of Mare's nee-san, helping her with everything she needed. It was the true harmony, love everywhere, ultimate peace of the world. Yet there was one last thing remaining to be done.

And that's how we came up with a secret plan. A secret plan for a secret wedding during the winter holidays. I still remember the moment we told her, it was one of the cutest moments I've seen Einhart in.

wcr0jKRl.jpg

It was only the 4 of us, without any guests or preparations, of course with some special night activities after the ceremony :)

And after that night, the family was complete.

So that is the story of my family, from the beginning to the present day. Who knows what awaits us in the future, but the one thing that is certain is that it will be full of love and moe. And honestly, what else can you ask for in life, this is the true happiness, this is the purpose of life, the reason we are here.

So lets enjoy our time in the world with all of our moe 2d girls and just be happy~

Interesting. This is going to be tough.

Oshino Shinobu

FSwLoGt.jpg

Shinobu gets her own seperate category and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Her relationship with me would be like that of in the series with Koyomi. That is all.

Girlfriend: Tachibana Marika

8pFLBD4.png

Marika is one of the most devoted girls to her love I've ever seen. She's a good cook (read the manga for proof), she puts her loved one first before all, she's cute and despite her outter personality she can get really bashful which is adorable. And most important she's fully honest with her feelings, something a lot of characters usually don't have. Marika would be someone I'd definitely enjoy having as a girlfriend and is one of my top characters.

Imouto 1: Shiro

9Ds15yw.jpg

Why? Because cute is justice of course! 
Well mainly because she's super intelligent and having her as my sister would compensate for me being less intelligent. That and she's a NEET like me so she wouldn't care if we both just wasted our lives playing computer games.

Imouto 2: Itsuka Kotori 

j96yYMa.jpg

She's a sadistic tsunderes which are one of the cutest archtypes out there. Her leadership skills are pretty handy and she owns a giant spaceship which I could travel in. And she'd beat me up which is perfect for my M self.  And she has super powers.

Onee-san: Yonomori Kobeni

jAuemg9.jpg

If there's ever an Onee-san I wouldn't mind having it'd be Kobeni. She's a great cook, she cleans and she takes care of people. My household would be safe with her around.

Maid: Feiris nyan

zSSjd3i.jpg

Because who wouldn't want to be served by a cute nekomimi maid with a smile everyday? Not to mention she's a great character, it makes me want to take care of her instead of her taking care of me.

Pet: Haruka-san

3a8E6q4.gif

Because I can that's why!
Despite her low IQ she's actually really handy as she can multiply and change sizes. And she's really cute and makes sounds. Only problem is feeding her.

Best friend (female): Momo Belia Deviluke

NBm6hm0.jpg

Momo is one of the most helpful characters I've encountered. She never puts herself first when helping the ones she cares about, she helps with pretty much just about anything and she even wants her loved one to have a harem. What a wonderful character. Momo would definitely be someone I'd like as my closest friend for whatever needs.

Best friend (male): Takanashi Souta

tumblr_mn5ydq5NCX1qmouyyo1_500.gif

Need I say more?

Bokke: Aito Yuuki

Facing+reality..+Source+-+Mangaka-san+to

He's pretty hilarious, i'd never get bored around this guy. I'd probably go along with him on his trips just for the lulz.

Tsukkomi: Otosuna Mihari

KCmpl3i.png
5jDwKoj.png

Because the tsukkomi needs to be related to the Bokke, I believe Mihari would fit this purpose very well

Friend 1: Nakano Azusa

ZCIet24.jpg

Because someone needs to play the guitar. She's also an adorable Kouhai, I want to pet her head.

Friend 2: Saigusa Haruka

tumblr_static_tumblr_me0wcppnln1qzd219o1

Haruka and her antics always amuse me so I believe things would always be interesting with her around, we could both tease Azusa together I believe. She's also a great character.

And that's it. I believe there's plenty more characters I wanted to put here but if I did the list would be endless. Granted some of these just popped in my head and I put them there for the sake of filling the blank but I do believe in what I wrote about them.

Ok, I'm only using VN characters to do this. It's already hard, if I included anime and game characters it would be impossible.

Alright, for a partner to live with, I'd most likely pick someone like Alice Kuonji from Mahoutsukai no Yoru. She is solitary, restrained, and stubbornly protective of her pride- which is great, because I can't stand someone  bothering me in my house, no matter who it is. She is stuck to her past and while she appears to be nomal, she's surprisingly mentally unstable and self abusive- which is also great, because I'm a hard S, after all.

tKV2B6f.jpg

Living with just alice would be kinda lonely, though- you need at least someone who is more lively. For a daughter of sorts, I'd probably go with Makina, from Grisaia no Kajitsu. She's eager to learn and takes things seriously, and more than anything, I'd really like an apprentice.

qEJ6uUn.png

This is actually enough for my social life, as I dislike dealing with too many people, but the house isn't going to clean itself, right? I can clean my own mess with no problems, but for three people, it takes way too much time. Makina also would need a friend, since I like having time alone- plus, that person doesn't need to cook or something like that, since it's a hobby of mine. Taking all of that into consideration, I picked Yumemi from planetarian as the fourth member of the house. She talks a lot, so she would be a good friend for Makina.

aupudQN.png

And this is it~

Female friends

Ritsu Tainaka

Similar interests and hobbies, seems like a blast to be around

ibabnr.png

Ruiko Saten

Don't know why. I've always liked Ruiko, can't really explain it.

%E5%B7%A6%E5%A4%A9%E6%B6%99%E5%AD%90.jpg

The girlfriend - Mio Akiyama

Everything about her is perfection. I can't explain true love and you can't make me!

ewywto.jpg

Male friends (The Gang) - Cromartie High

These are some badass dudes right here. Hilarious too. If there's anybody I want watching my back, it's these guys.

giphy.gif

Younger sister - Yotsuba Koiwai

In every issue of Yotsuba&!, the final page simply says "Enjoy everything". This is basically how Yotsuba lives her life every day, and I love it. Let's face it. Yotsuba is crazy... Like, really crazy. She's unpredictable, unexpected, and always looking to get the most fun out of anything. You would never have a dull moment with Yotsuba in your life.

gslete.png

Father - Mr. Koiwai

By default this makes Mr. Koiwai my father. Pants Man! He's not married, so I won't pick a mother.

pantsman.jpg

phew! I never really think about this kind of stuff, like what fictional characters I would be friends/family with, so that took me longer than it should have. And I barely wrote any text! But I put a lot of thought into it, and I think I've got a solid list here. Never a dull moment with this crew.

My father : Ichigo Kurosaki 

My mother : Orihime Inoue 

phOjWEm.png

And yes In my universe ichigo and orihime Finally got together. I am told that it was a marvelous day :3

Although they have very different personalities they love and care for each other very much. 

My Wife: Ageha Himegi 

pLNttN5.png

Ageha..<3 ah yes my wife. At first it seemed like we never got along but as time went by we grew to love each other so much. I don't think I can imagine life with out her^.^

Ex girlfriend: Amane Mochizuki 

x7N6jHr.jpg

She was a lovely girl, smart, beautiful and funny at times but unfortunately things did not work out between us. We still chat and visit each other to keep our friendship strong. 

This is all I could manage for now.. More to come though. 

On 5/13/2014 at 4:22 PM, Steve said:

So Ren has finally discovered the 2d world :)

Tch. Doesn't mean anything.

On 5/13/2014 at 5:06 PM, Nosebleed said:

Interesting. This is going to be tough.

Oshino Shinobu
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/FSwLoGt.jpg

Shinobu gets her own seperate category and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Her relationship with me would be like that of in the series with Koyomi. That is all.

Girlfriend: Tachibana Marika
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/8pFLBD4.png

Marika is one of the most devoted girls to her love I've ever seen. She's a good cook (read the manga for proof), she puts her loved one first before all, she's cute and despite her outter personality she can get really bashful which is adorable. And most important she's fully honest with her feelings, something a lot of characters usually don't have. Marika would be someone I'd definitely enjoy having as a girlfriend and is one of my top characters.

Imouto 1: Shiro
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/9Ds15yw.jpg

Why? Because cute is justice of course! 
Well mainly because she's super intelligent and having her as my sister would compensate for me being less intelligent. That and she's a NEET like me so she wouldn't care if we both just wasted our lives playing computer games.

Imouto 2: Itsuka Kotori 
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/j96yYMa.jpg

She's a sadistic tsunderes which are one of the cutest archtypes out there. Her leadership skills are pretty handy and she owns a giant spaceship which I could travel in. And she'd beat me up which is perfect for my M self.  And she has super powers.

Onee-san: Yonomori Kobeni
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/jAuemg9.jpg
If there's ever an Onee-san I wouldn't mind having it'd be Kobeni. She's a great cook, she cleans and she takes care of people. My household would be safe with her around.

Maid: Feiris nyan
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/zSSjd3i.jpg

Because who wouldn't want to be served by a cute nekomimi maid with a smile everyday? Not to mention she's a great character, it makes me want to take care of her instead of her taking care of me.

Pet: Haruka-san
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/3a8E6q4.gif

Because I can that's why!
Despite her low IQ she's actually really handy as she can multiply and change sizes. And she's really cute and makes sounds. Only problem is feeding her.

Best friend (female): Momo Belia Deviluke
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/NBm6hm0.jpg

Momo is one of the most helpful characters I've encountered. She never puts herself first when helping the ones she cares about, she helps with pretty much just about anything and she even wants her loved one to have a harem. What a wonderful character. Momo would definitely be someone I'd like as my closest friend for whatever needs.

Best friend (male): Takanashi Souta
Spoiler
http://25.media.tumblr.com/018afba23781b430001dd4e1facde22a/tumblr_mn5ydq5NCX1qmouyyo1_500.gif

Need I say more?

Bokke: Aito Yuuki
Spoiler
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Facing+reality..+Source+-+Mangaka-san+to+Assistant-san+to_64e787_5089046.gif

He's pretty hilarious, i'd never get bored around this guy. I'd probably go along with him on his trips just for the lulz.

Tsukkomi: Otosuna Mihari
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/KCmpl3i.png
http://i.imgur.com/5jDwKoj.png

Because the tsukkomi needs to be related to the Bokke, I believe Mihari would fit this purpose very well

Friend 1: Nakano Azusa
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/ZCIet24.jpg

Because someone needs to play the guitar. She's also an adorable Kouhai, I want to pet her head.

Friend 2: Saigusa Haruka
Spoiler
http://static.tumblr.com/1db6673af27b1a81dcb07cc51ecf5da6/uod2ufc/wuJmhix4k/tumblr_static_tumblr_me0wcppnln1qzd219o1_500.gif

Haruka and her antics always amuse me so I believe things would always be interesting with her around, we could both tease Azusa together I believe. She's also a great character.

And that's it. I believe there's plenty more characters I wanted to put here but if I did the list would be endless. Granted some of these just popped in my head and I put them there for the sake of filling the blank but I do believe in what I wrote about them.

Ferris and Haruka...I suppose I need to add Haruka. Good choices; surprised I knew most of the characters.

On 5/13/2014 at 5:55 PM, Kaguya said:

Ok, I'm only using VN characters to do this. It's already hard, if I included anime and game characters it would be impossible.

Alright, for a partner to live with, I'd most likely pick someone like Alice Kuonji from Mahoutsukai no Yoru. She is solitary, restrained, and stubbornly protective of her pride- which is great, because I can't stand someone  bothering me in my house, no matter who it is. She is stuck to her past and while she appears to be nomal, she's surprisingly mentally unstable and self abusive- which is also great, because I'm a hard S, after all.

http://i.imgur.com/tKV2B6f.jpg

Living with just alice would be kinda lonely, though- you need at least someone who is more lively. For a daughter of sorts, I'd probably go with Makina, from Grisaia no Kajitsu. She's eager to learn and takes things seriously, and more than anything, I'd really like an apprentice.

http://i.imgur.com/qEJ6uUn.png

This is actually enough for my social life, as I dislike dealing with too many people, but the house isn't going to clean itself, right? I can clean my own mess with no problems, but for three people, it takes way too much time. Makina also would need a friend, since I like having time alone- plus, that person doesn't need to cook or something like that, since it's a hobby of mine. Taking all of that into consideration, I picked Yumemi from planetarian as the fourth member of the house. She talks a lot, so she would be a good friend for Makina.

http://i.imgur.com/aupudQN.png

And this is it~

Being choosy is 100% all right. Good choices.

You would choose Bell...lol. Also, bold words friend.

Nice posts everyone, I like this, so keep them coming. Feed me 2D!

Ferris and Haruka...I suppose I need to add Haruka. Good choices; surprised I knew most of the characters.

Assuming i have enough money to afford having a Maid that is.

If you notice there's a tendency for side tails in that list. My preferences really show huh?

I would live together with Othinus and Lise, no romance whatsoever.

Othinus is just too fun to have around, not to mention she's god.

qfB38p8.jpg

C5g25PG.jpg

And Lise in loose pajamas is something to look forward to... aww Lise.

I highly doubt that there would be no romance though ... those girls are too cute ^.^

Are you ready for my family?  lol

2011-04-02-389552.png

My  wife, Hinaori Kagome.  After I NTRed her from Akihito, I found myself rapidly turned into her favorite plaything, but she is surprisingly warm beneath that cold surface.  Moreover, she is quite forgiving about my eroge habit and my love of eating universes.  I just have to tolerate her love for exotic weapons (which I share, so I don't know if it is really 'tolerating'), her willingness to kill people who endanger me at the slightest provocation, and her cold sneer as she looks down upon me with love in her eyes.

Elshlant.D..Annoyance.600.166663.jpg

Welshalant D Annoyance (also known as Belche) My surrogate mother, occasional mistress, and the head maid of my family.  As a five-hundred year old vampire, she is the perfect mother figure: wise, knowledgeable, and tolerant.  Her benevolent gaze toward her family is quite different from the cold pragmatism she shows toward the welfare of those outside the family, but I find that just makes her more beautiful in my eyes.

Takatsuki.Tonoko.600.395023.jpg

Takatsuki Tonoko.  She is my adopted daughter.  Neglected and emotionally abused by her blood parents, I earned her trust and she agreed to be adopted by me, setting her free of her oppressive family.  She is a kind-hearted and strong-willed girl who is slow to trust but absolute in that trust once it is earned.  I don't think I could have found a more perfect daughter if I tried.

Evolimit.600.647016.jpg

Kokoro (Chenfui) My adopted sister.  After providing her a body to reside in, I saw her educated and trained so that she could fulfill her dream of going to Mars as a colonist.  Her quiet wisdom and compassion, as well as her sense of justice make me proud to name her as my beloved little sister.  Her time spent as Shiranui's 'imaginary friend' has given her an inhuman degree of patience, which helps her greatly in dealing with Kagome, who isn't exactly the friendliest of people.  She, Belche, and Tonoko are fast friends, practically running the parts of my life that Kagome doesn't already. 

Are you ready for my family?  lol

2011-04-02-389552.png

My  wife, Hinaori Kagome.  After I NTRed her from Akihito, I found myself rapidly turned into her favorite plaything, but she is surprisingly warm beneath that cold surface.  Moreover, she is quite forgiving about my eroge habit and my love of eating universes.  I just have to tolerate her love for exotic weapons (which I share, so I don't know if it is really 'tolerating'), her willingness to kill people who endanger me at the slightest provocation, and her cold sneer as she looks down upon me with love in her eyes.

Elshlant.D..Annoyance.600.166663.jpg

Welshalant D Annoyance (also known as Belche) My surrogate mother, occasional mistress, and the head maid of my family.  As a five-hundred year old vampire, she is the perfect mother figure: wise, knowledgeable, and tolerant.  Her benevolent gaze toward her family is quite different from the cold pragmatism she shows toward the welfare of those outside the family, but I find that just makes her more beautiful in my eyes.

Takatsuki.Tonoko.600.395023.jpg

Takatsuki Tonoko.  She is my adopted daughter.  Neglected and emotionally abused by her blood parents, I earned her trust and she agreed to be adopted by me, setting her free of her oppressive family.  She is a kind-hearted and strong-willed girl who is slow to trust but absolute in that trust once it is earned.  I don't think I could have found a more perfect daughter if I tried.

Evolimit.600.647016.jpg

Kokoro (Chenfui) My adopted sister.  After providing her a body to reside in, I saw her educated and trained so that she could fulfill her dream of going to Mars as a colonist.  Her quiet wisdom and compassion, as well as her sense of justice make me proud to name her as my beloved little sister.  Her time spent as Shiranui's 'imaginary friend' has given her an inhuman degree of patience, which helps her greatly in dealing with Kagome, who isn't exactly the friendliest of people.  She, Belche, and Tonoko are fast friends, practically running the parts of my life that Kagome doesn't already. 

The character descriptions are nice, but you should fix those links so I have something go off of! :P