My 2D Family and Friends

OriginalRen

Very interesting. It's like a make your own harem thing. ;)

Friend 1- Senri Akane

1360788584772.jpg

Reason- I'm love to game. I can be a really sarcastic person. I'm somewhat lazy. Sometimes, I just don't want to be in a comfortable room. Sometimes I prefer not to be around too many people. It doesn't mean that I don't want to be around people. I just feel that the two of us would be able to get along pretty well if the two of us aren't just playing games and what not. I can also be a person who sprouts random semi-realistic stories to explain things for the fun of it and debating against her would just be so fun. I guess the only problem really is that I don't mind talking to other people where as she tends to avoid talking to others.

Friend 2- Nishizono Mio

Nishizono_Mio_01.jpg

Reason- The stuff we could talk about. She would be an amazing friend. Sometimes, i prefer to just be somewhere peaceful and quiet. I love to read. The two of us could just chill and talk books. The main reason I chose Mio rather than other characters that loves books is because of the atmosphere. It's like a still frame. Time would pass so peacefully I might just be able to pass off a smile every now and then just because. However... I just hope I'm not part of some BL.

Friend 3- Amakusa Shino

tumblr_n0ol4pbxG91saxdy4o1_500.jpg

Reason-Who can forget. That one dirty minded friend we all have. Once upon a time that would have been me but now here we are. Someone who can make me either laugh or make me wonder how I even became friends with such a person. However the friendship still stands strong and our conversations are just really messed up, crazy or just outright funny. However she is also that reliable friend that makes sure everyone is doing well in life but always unexpectedly makes you want to face palm.

That One Crazy Male Friend- Natsume Kyousuke

OxBry1F.gif

Reason-To have this guy as a friend.... would be absolutely amazing. He turns any day into the best mission and is unbelievable. he just improvises everything and comes up with new games and activities that I probably just can't say no to. Overall just a fun person to be around. When he has to though he can be reliable and will always be by my side. When he has to though he will do anything to accomplish what he has to for his friends even at his own expense but I hope he doesn't have to try so hard.

The One Reliable Male Friend- Link

tumblr_inline_mg4cvrtMLB1r81par.gif

Reason-You guys may know that I love the Zelda series but I would love to have Link as a friend. He is a quiet guy and he listens to everything. When I'm sad or down, he would be there to help me make sure I'm alright. I would do the same for him but this guy is just so patient and kind to those around him when they need someone to rely on. He seems to be like everyone else but seems to bottle everything up and always steps in when he is needed. I just hope he can come out and talk to me about some of his own worries some day.

Younger Sister- Kamiya Kari

kariall-age-though-the-year-s-digimon-ka

Reason-Truthfully, I don't really like little sister characters. However Kari strikes the nostalgia in me and different from the usual "onii-chan" characters. She is kind hearted and is always looking for the best in people. Overall a sweet person but can be serious when she needs to be. No pun intended but she is the light people follow. At least I won't hesitate to.

Older Sister-Rena

GrandHQ.png

Reason- To be completely honest I like Eve more as a character but as an older sister, I think Rena is the best we got. So everyone wants an older sister who cares about them She is also a very sweet person... Until you piss her off. She gets angry when things just fail after not listening her and she won't hesitate to help you via getting angry. Afterwards she reverts back to the happy face and you won't even remember the one second rage that made you do the right thing. A sister who is very nice but won't hesitate to make you do the right thing.

Well here we go. 

Since everybody put so much effort into their comments, I felt kinda pathetic for writing only ~5 lines, so here it is in as much detail as I possible can.

許して ください~~~

Fraternal twin brother: Rintarou Okabe

okarin.jpg

Okabe is simply such a likeable character. Having him as my brother would be so amazing, since I am what most people would consider a "weirdo" I guess we could also get along quiet well. Being fraternal twins, we would spend all our time together and do all sorts of silly stuff like talking to our turned-off cellphones and fleeing from the agents of the "organization". Of course, this made most people avoid us, but I didn't mind that, knowing that I'd never truely be alone as long as I was with Okabe and Kyousuke.

Best friend: Daisuke Misumi

No picture yet

Misumi is a person who is a lot deeper than what he seems like. Even though he appears to be just some superficial playboy, he is actually a caring friend who does not judge people for what they're interested in or for what other people think of them. Meeting Misumi in middle-school, Misumi approached me and Okabe out of curiousity. I quickly noticed that I could always speak my mind around him without him judging me. I realized that I could always be honest around him and that he was an honest and loyal person himself and thus, we became friends. Ever since then, nothing was able to tear our friendship apart and whenever there was an obstacle, we would overcome it together.

Group Leader: Natsumi Kyousuke

No picture yet

Kyousuke is a leader with a natural talent in uniting people and encouraging them to have fun together. He came to our school in the second year of middle-school as a transfer student and Misumi, open-mindedly as he always was, approached him on the very first day that he came to our class. Everybody was friendly to Kyousuke and we quickly discovered that he was a person that one could have loads of fun with. He quickly integrated into the group, and within a few months, he graduated to the leader of our group, always making sure that everybody came together and had fun doing all sorts of stuff together as a group.

Girlfriend: Nakatsu Shizuru

No picture yet

In second year of high school, I met Shizuru, who had just graduated to my school, thus meaning she was my kouhai. On the first day I met her wandering around the area in front of my classroom. When I approached her and asked her whether she had gotten lost, she denied it. Yet, I could see in her expression that she had no idea where to go. I decided to help her out with finding her classroom, and after she had safely arrived in her classroom, I wondered whether I would see her again. And on the very same day, I discovered that the way to her home was almost exactly the same as mine, so me, Okabe and Tenri started accompanying her on our way home.

Even though she was very shy at the beginning since she didn't know any of us, after a while she started noticing that we had no bad intentions in spending time with here. When she realized that, her behaviour quickly changed and she became much more affectionate. Soon, I discovered that I had developed romantic feelings for Shizuru, but since I didn't know how to make her fall in love with me, I told Kyousuke about it. Which was an amazing plan, as it turns out. Kyousuke gathered every one of us, and together, Misumi, Tenri, Okabe, Kyousuke and I created a plan for me to gain Shizuru's affection.

Of course, none of Kyousuke's plans ever go wrong, so we carried the plan out with great effectivity and Shizuru and I became a couple. Everybody was happy for me, even though Tenri looked a little sad when I told them that our plan had been successful, but she quickly regained her composure and congratulated me for having found someone to be happy with.

Childhood Friend: Ayukawa Tenri

No picture yet

Tenri was the girl from next door, which Okabe and I occasionally played with when we were kids. Both of us being weirdos, the encounters with Tenri were always quiet weird since she was such a shy girl, but even though she was quite, she didn't seem to mind our eccentric personalities. However, when we got to middle-school, we were placed in different classes and as I spent more and more time with Misumi and Okabe, we started seeing each other less frequently, even though we were living right next to each other. Occasionally, when I met Tenri in front of our houses, I would greet her, but she would just always look to the ground and rush past me without so much more as a "Konnichiwa".

However, when Kyousuke joined our group, that changed. As soon as he found out that Tenri and I used to be childhood friends, he started making the utmost effort to get her to rejoin our group. At first, Tenri reacted really reluctantly when she was engaged by so "many" people. Except for me and Okabe, Tenri had never had a lot of friends, so being engaged by 5 people seemed to be putting a lot of stress on her, and thus she reacted kind of reluctantly at the beginning. But just like Shizuru, she soon found out that none of us had any malicious intentions, and so we got her to rejoin our group.

Loli: Ephemeria S. Mare

No picture yet

One day, when our group of friends was walking through town after spending the entire day together having fun, Kyousuke suddenly asked "Hey, why don't we end this day by going to the lookout? It's already pretty late, but I don't think there are any dangerous people there, so let's enjoy the view." Nobody had any real objections and so, we went to the lookout. But what we saw there was unexpected for every single one of us - a girl was sitting on a bench under the moonlit, starry sky, watching the stars and raising her hand as if she was trying to touch them.

When I suddenly raised my voice to ask who she was, she let out a high-pitched little shriek and vanished from our field of vision. We were all dumbfounded, but decided that thinking about this strange encounter wouldn't do much good, and so, after enjoying the view for some time, we started heading home.

I, however, was not satisfied by that. I decided to look for the girl at the lookout again. Something about her had seemed intriguing - I didn't know if it was because she was so small and I wanted to protect her, or whether it was mere curiousity driving me to find out who she was. But it didn't matter anyways, I thought to myself. When I got there, it didn't take me long to realize why I had never seen her before - apparently she only appeared there at night, when one could watch the starry sky from the lookout. Of course, I had never been to the lookout at night since my parents would not approve with that, and so there had been no chance for me to ever meet this girl. And so I started secretly heading to the lookout more often, talking to the girl whose name apparently was "Mare" even though she constantly insulted me.

Even though I started to become more and more sleep deprived, I was also more and more successful at getting Mare to socialize some more - she had already told me her name, and she was much less hostile when I came to see her than on our first meeting. Finally, I decided to integrate her into our group - I just didn't know how, since it had taken her such a long time to become accustomed to me. But I thought to myself that if a weirdo like me had gotten her to like me, then that shouldn't be so hard for the others. And so I asked Mare whether I could bring the others to the lookout, and after some consideration, she agreed. Even though she was quite irritated by Okabe's behaviour, she didn't show any malice compared to how she had acted towards me at the beginning, which kinda hurt me. But I was also glad that she got along with the others better than what I had expected. And so, Mare became a member of our group, even though she did not lose any of her stubbornness - only showing up when she wanted to, and instantly vanishing into thin air when she felt like it - but of course, none of us really minded that. After all, our group's friendship was about accepting other people's personalities and not trying to change them.

Tsundere: Sasasegawa Sasami

No picture yet

The last one to join our group was Sasasegawa Sasami, even though at first, noone would have thought that we would become friends. Because she was very good at sports and classes, many people adored her, especially the guys with a heavy M fetish since Sasami tended to place herself above other people, and she always enjoyed watching her kouhais worship her beauty and her skills at sports. However, Okabe and I tended to do the exact opposite, teasing her a lot, which made her so irritated that she said that we were her "sworn enemies" at the end of the first day we met.

However, in the course of time, she started to understand that maybe we were more interesting than the other students. She had slowly but steadily gotten sick of being worshipped by others. The boys were only interested in her due to her beauty and their fetishes, and the girls admired her because of her sports skills. But she didn't want people to like her because of such superficial attributes.

And thus, she started acting less tense when we were around, and from that point, due to Kyousuke's efforts, it only took us a few weeks until we hang out with her every day, and so our "little" group of friends had been completed, and together, we would spend the rest of our lives in the town I had been born in, doing lots of new and interesting stuff every day, and having more fun together than one could have possibly imagined.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, getting all these characters into one coherent story was a hell of a lot of work. I know I copied a lot of ideas of the games these characters are featured in, but my fantasy wasn't good enough for something more elaborate, so I'm afraid this will have to be good enough. Still, considering my own lack of creativity, I'm actually quite impressed that I managed to get this far...

I kinda feel like the ending is lacking, but it took me several hours to write this down so... forgive me please, but I'm done now. :D