Favourite hair + eye color combo?

laiktail

Gonna start making a visual novel sometime and in the process of considering character design. So, we've got this fiery yet optimistic tsundere character who is horrible at cooking but randomly brilliant at miscellaneous things. If you had to pick a color for her hair and eyes, what would you pick? :D

I'm thinking brown hair and purple eyes right now (below is a picture of Youji from NouCome), but post your answers with a picture if you can - your choices may actually affect the character design of the main heroine of the VN! :)

Yuuouji.Ouka.full.1569726.jpg

I'm the blond/grey-ish (light maybe) hair 2D girls type.

As for the eyes as long as they are attractive it should do the trick

jnStant.jpg

5NNK8M7.jpg

tYIXh53.jpg

kOG9L8k.png

Strangely Enough Yui is my Favorite

Edit :Shame on me ! I forgot

lilly_and_hisao_by_zenos184-d5hto2t.png

Edited by Guest

HMm i dont remember seeing one or haven't got a picture for reference but ( in my opinion) its kind of a mixture of some of these posts haha...Either White Hair/ Green Eyes with glasses, or Light blue shortish hair with Heterochromia of Green and another with Grey but with a CHerry Blossom Tint to it.

Google

4chan

More seriously, you can find tons of artists on Zerochan or devianart.

Otherwise it's just a matter of collecting everything you find.

I'll also say that you can find tons of good stuff on /c and /w on 4chan but don't misclick on another letter.

For example if you like Flutterz's Moe girls you can steal them for free.

And yes, I have a file full of thousands of images. Although I don't collect moe.

Sorry for being of topic.

My favourite hair and eye colour is Blue hair and Brown eyes. Unfortunately, it is my belief that would not fit your character.

also, where do everyone find all these images?

A fine question, I'm wondering about this myself. Either everyone as a giant folder bursting with images or I'm missing something here.

My favourite hair and eye colour is Blue hair and Brown eyes. Unfortunately, it is my belief that would not fit your character.

A fine question, I'm wondering about this myself. Either everyone as a giant folder bursting with images or I'm missing something here.

My anime/VN image gallery (Look at numbers):

Untitled.jpg

And it is getting bigger every time I read new VN and watch a new anime, or when I have nothing better to do then to search for anime images for hours.

PS: In case you don't see numbers, 8920 anime/VN images in total.