''Hoshizora no Memoria'' is it worth reading

AAA-8

No, no reason to skip that I can think of, unless you join the "I loathe Isuzu Aoi" club and skip her route entirely.  All the routes are different, and I don't believe that they share any text.  To be safe, though, I'd recommend not skipping in the routes at all if you want to actually read them.  Not sure why that didn't happen for me, but I know several other people had that happen to them.  Just save when you stop and load to resume, and you should be good.

I'm a completionist, so i'll complete each and every route! But obviously i'm not going to read the entire VN each time, so i hope the autoskip and transition to heroine route won't cause any problems. I've only done one path and i'm still not sure when the route actually started. Stop the skip after last choice might be a way though.

I can't do anything but laugh at the H-scenes. Every heroine thus far has been acting exactly identical. Thought Kosame would be the most lewd, but in the end she was just as innocent as the others i've done. Wish they would either drop these scenes if they only copy paste some hentai scenario and edit for this game or use their head and write a proper scene with the heroines personality in mind so that it doesn't just look like some crap reward which they spent 10 minutes editing from something else.

I can't do anything but laugh at the H-scenes. Every heroine thus far has been acting exactly identical. Thought Kosame would be the most lewd, but in the end she was just as innocent as the others i've done. Wish they would either drop these scenes if they only copy paste some hentai scenario and edit for this game or use their head and write a proper scene with the heroines personality in mind so that it doesn't just look like some crap reward which they spent 10 minutes editing from something else.

Maybe the H-scenes writers are virgin.

I don't remember them being that bad to be honest. Kosame does act like a tease, but typically any character with that type of personality will act shy around the person they like or whatever, it happens a lot. If you want extremely lewd h-scenes you're better off looking for other games. Favorite games never really do more than 2-3 scenes per heroine and they never really get too overly fetishy like other games do. They also follow a similar pattern for the most part. You'll notice the first scene always begins with the undressing CGs with a really sweet BGM, panties are almost always either white or stripped (white is supposed to be the least lewd color). They're formulaic, but it's because they purposely want the scenes to come off like that, not because they're lazy. 

I don't remember them being that bad to be honest. Kosame does act like a tease, but typically any character with that type of personality will act shy around the person they like or whatever, it happens a lot. If you want extremely lewd h-scenes you're better off looking for other games. Favorite games never really do more than 2-3 scenes per heroine and they never really get too overly fetishy like other games do. They also follow a similar pattern for the most part. You'll notice the first scene always begins with the undressing CGs with a really sweet BGM, panties are almost always either white or stripped (white is supposed to be the least lewd color). They're formulaic, but it's because they purposely want the scenes to come off like that, not because they're lazy. 

Just finished the main routes. Only Mare left. Mare's route been pretty messed up so far.

I can say i actually liked all routes. Well, the ending of Komomo annoyed me a bit. Almost like she's just as into her sister as you. I half expected Kosame to end that way, certainly not the other way around. Aoi was a bit too emo for my tastes also, but i liked how it progressed nearing the end. I also did find it weird how none reacted negatively to the incest relationship with Chinami, but it was a good route.

Yumi was a bit too dramatic, and she pissed me off with her big sister attitude more than once. I was thrown back when she didn't accept the confession after having sex. Why did she act so affectionate the day after when she didn't want to be in a relationship? I'd expect her to regret and distance herself, but that was not the case. I was pretty confused. but it had a happy or bittersweet end, depending on your view. If i understood the ending correctly, Mare gave You powers to create a whatsitsname so Yumi became the same as Kosame. Was a bit annoying how they made Mare their daughter, and she only acted affectionate towards Yume though. But i guess it's unknown if she had her memories when she was reborn or if she just grew up again with the same personality traits.

Edit: Can't say i'm satisfied with the conclusion though. They set up Yume as the destined heroine, and kept teasing us each playthrough with a small scene just to take a dump on it at the end. Mare is a loli so i can't rightly say that the end felt satisfactory, but i just love the voice actor's job and her charming personality.

Fandisk spoiler:

Edit: Little did i know that Mare was actually the true ending. Just read the fandisc sequel summary and i must say i feel a bit sorry for yume. As before, i don't rightly feel THAT sorry for her since she was a complete bitch towards You during her route. She was somewhat of a tease and lead him on until she completely rejected him, and did the same damn thing just twice as bad yet again. But still she had feelings for him since she was a small child and he was snatched away like that and on top of it all, she was being teased by Mare about it multiple times. It was kind of cruel. But as far as i know, that storyline hasn't passed the sickly Yune stage so her being halfassed about You again if she won him back wouldn't be acceptable. And i'm half way wondering why she hasn't died yet, as she did so during her route.