Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Chaika the coffin princess is getting better and better :D

Yeah, Chaika seems to progress in a decent way. The story seems consistent, though It will propably need a lot more time to evolve into something more comprehensible as an anime adaptation. It actually makes me want to pick up the LN's.

Please Akuma no Riddle. Give me something worthy of praise.

This week's assassination attempt was boring to say the least. The riddles were pretty weak. The final code was just.. no.

And an immortal character. Seriously? Is this fiction now? I thought we were still within the real of actual physics. Guess I was wrong.

But hey we got our yuri! Though it was pretty faint and weak it was there. Better than nothing I guess.

Spring 2014 = Loli season xD

All the anime this season is very good (at least in my opinion) and I watch almost all of it but I am considering to drop Kanajo ga Flag because it way too cliche for me & it can get annoying at some point.

Ene and Konoha's backstory huh. This is going to get depressing soon enough probably.

I like the way they are adapting it, it makes the story a lot easier to understand.

No one can beat Shintarou's hikiness. Don't know why Ene tried. Silly Ene.

And yet again. This soundtrack is godly. Don't care how many times I repeat it.

Though i'd like to have listened to the originals, the covers are really good. Need to check out who's singing them.

I'm about to do so actually, but I wonder if that will spoil the anime. Are you completely sure that the music videos are better?

Well I don't know if it'll spoil the anime because supposedly the anime is an alternative timeline to the music videos.

However so far it's pretty much the same. 

Considering Dark Konoha is in the anime's OP as well i can assume they'll go as far as adapting Outter Science (which is one of the last music videos) so technically you will spoil some stuff from the anime. But you can't compare songs to an anime. It's a very different feel. I'm enjoying the anime despite knowing most stuff.

Are they better? Hard to tell. It's a different feel. The story is awesome regardless and of course the music is great.

Not saying the anime is bad. It's pretty good and adaptation wise it hasn't failed yet as far as I'm concerned. But watching the original videos is a great experience.

Damn I'm so hyped with No Game No Life, it's being so awesome ;_;

omg same

tbh i thought it was going to be another mondaiji-tachi, but WOW has it surpassed that

almost makes me sad that it's only 12 episodes, but i guess a 2 cour anime like this would be asking too much

also the colors are so vibrant i almost want to cry

What surprised me the most is that the author of No Game No Life is not japanese. Yuu Kamiya is originally brazilian.

Who would have thought someone that's not from japan could come up with such an awesome series and even get an anime adaptation.

I still can't get into the new heroine in Date A Live. She annoys me a lot. I hate really arrogant characters.

My thoughts on Isshuukan Friends

EpL3paU.png

iUwRDi6.png

That is all.

Mangaka-san as good as always. And my Sena X Aito at full speed :) , she's just too adorable!

Fool. Mihari is meant to be with Aito.

Although Sena really is cute later in the manga, especially those last chapters.

But still Mihari x Aito is a match made in heaven.

Yeah Mekaku city actors and Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou are the best shows this season.

Mahouka isn't far behind though. It's an okay shonen so i'll give it a chance.

nGnL is overrated in my opinion but... meh.

Last episode looked epic... I just do not like when they try to bring "science" .

Trying to bring science in shows like that and trying to get all complicated is rarely done correctly and I don't think nGnL made an exception.

Assistant-san is funny and entertaining, so I have nothing to say about it ^^, i'll gladly watch it every monday.

To be honest I don't really understand the science comment. What do you mean by bringing in science? Like how he gave the people crop rotation and such? I ask because I at least dont really see a science aspect to No game no life. I it was mentioned totally off hand. It really is not the main focus of the show.

I have been waiting for Kawai to end so that I can marathon it in one go. I have never seen any of it but if the screenshots I have seen are anything to go by then I will love it.

Mekaku has been sorta the opposite. I wanted to watch it but interest wained and never got around to it.

To be honest I don't really understand the science comment. What do you mean by bringing in science? Like how he gave the people crop rotation and such? I ask because I at least dont really see a science aspect to No game no life. I it was mentioned totally off hand. It really is not the main focus of the show.

I don't like that fact that they bring basic scientific knowledge to justify that their protogonists are geniuses that's all.

So that part with oxygen and air I didn't really like.

I liked the concept of using the fact that the other girl didn't know about the real world to win the game, but I didn't like the way it was used. It's personnal, but that part alone ruined the episode a little for me.

And I don't like the way they treat steph anymore.

Was funny for 2 episodes, now please make her character relevant or stop treating her like something worthless.

But yeah I can't blame the anime if it's adapted from a LN :/

PS : That is MY personnal opinion.

I don't like that fact that they bring basic scientific knowledge to justify that their protogonists are geniuses that's all.

So that part with oxygen and air I didn't really like.

I liked the concept of using the fact that the other girl didn't know about the real world to win the game, but I didn't like the way it was used. It's personnal, but that part alone ruined the episode a little for me.

And I don't like the way they treat steph anymore.

Was funny for 2 episodes, now please make her character relevant or stop treating her like something worthless.

But yeah I can't blame the anime if it's adapted from a LN :/

PS : That is MY personnal opinion.

She seems to keep getting treated like that the whole time. Think of a female Furuichi(Beelzebub).

I think I get what you mean about the science now. Funny enough I usually love it when animes do that. 

P.S. somewhat of a spoiler but not really. Steph kind of likes it anyways.