Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Gochuumon Usagi wa desu ka is still perfect. Sharo x Rize , Cocoa x Shino. Everything's well.

Also I might be really dumb here but I just found out every character name in Gochuumon is a hot beverage

• Hoto Cocoa (Hot Cocoa)
  • Kafuu Shino (Cappuccino)
  • Kirima Sharo (Kilimanjaru)
  • Tedeza Rize (Thé des Alizés)
  • Chiya Ujimatsu (Uji Matcha Chiyo Mukashi) - This one I had to google but it's a type of japanese green tea

I've been blown  away

Akuma no Riddle STILL showing its big big flaws. It's so disappointing to see such a weak plot despite me loving yuri so much.

These girls are supposed to be assassins and the way they handle they job makes me feel like even I could do better. And the whole plot in itself feels retarded, I still have not understood why make this a fancy killing game, if all they want to do is kill Haru they could have just made it into an actual killing game with no rules not some type of contest. Really weak.

And the character Haru's naivety is one of the most annoying ones ever. Tokaku is my favorite character but she still manages to disappoint me sometimes like when she falls for really retarded and obvious lise.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is one of the better ones this season. The characters are so memorable and great and you can't really hate any of them, I'm really enjoying the whole feel from it though it hasn't really gotten too serious so far, there's always comic relief at the end.

Date A Live 2 is still the same, it's watcheable and tolerable and I hope they utilize the new elements properly. Sadly I don't have many hopes for a 10 ep series. It's most likely going to be rushed as hell depending on how many novels they plan to adapt. Kaguya best twin though.

Ping Pong the Animation is actually getting to be pretty exciting! Probably never going to get used to the art but this one was a surprise. Definitely one of the good ones this season. The World is Still Beautiful is still fun to watch and a nice shoujo so far, I want Nike to straighten up that little prick though. Knights of Sidonia didn't disappoint either, I just love the beautiful scenery *.*

Also Magica Wars is awesome K. NARUKOOOO!!!!!!

Just asking, does anyone else think in Akuma no riddle

Nio's a dude?

Also, Chaika is the surprise of the season for me, the fights are awesome, the characters are awesome and dat eyebrows.

And I don't know what to think about Sidonia.

Mekakucity Actors is getting serious! I knew Shaft wouldn't mess this up. I'm glad to see they are tying things up and not leaving it all in a big mess.

I can't wait until all 9 members of Mekakushi-Dan are together and more importantly how the story will play out. Hopefully they don't go for the bad end though. Since it's an adaptation of the manga I don't think they will.

And more importantly I want to see Kido, Seto and Kano's backstory being animated which was my favorite and the most tearjerking story in my opinion.

I really hope they use some of the Kagerou Project songs for the soundtrack too~

This has the chance to be in my top 5 depending on how it plays out. I'm very thrilled for the next ep.

I knew Nico was best girl and if it wasn't proved before this last episode proved it now. Being an idol for her family is such a sweet thing to do. This is why I love Love Live. Great episode.

The protagonist in Isshuukan Friends really annoyed me in this episode. He always acts like a hopeless child whenever something goes bad and it really pisses me off that he's so helpless on his own. This is not even on love level this is on friendship level yet he still is hopeless whenever he confronts typical obstacles such as jealously.

I'll admit I'd likely feel jealousy too if I were him in that situation but acting like a prick and then crying over it is way too much in my opinion for something so small as her talking about his friend.

And then after that his judgement is all clouded and he misses obvious things. This is why I like his friend more, he doesn't let ridiculous stuff get in the way he just sees things the way they are. Without his friend he would probably be completely lost.

Hopefully his characer develops decently. So far he's like Hikari from Nagi no Asukara at the beginning of the series to me.

yea insecure MCs like him are annoying and it seems he's pretty socially awkward too i mean he talks to no one else in his class other than fujiyama and that weird friend of his(how are they friends?). Lets see how this develops now

and i finally got around watching Hitsugi no Chaika yesterday and i must say its been pretty good so far,that imouto is the best xD

sadly only 13 episodes though

Just say the ep4 of Black Bullet, yeah the pacing of the story is very fast. I guess it's because of the 12 ep format that kinda forces it.

The abrupt transition from typical shounen action to the very emotional part was a bit awkward imo. Well, it's still a very nice anime to watch!

No Game No Life doesn't disappoint one bit.

I knew it had potential and it's still delivering everything. I know it won't go until the end considering it's only a 12 ep series but it very well deserves a full adaptation, until Sora and Shiro become gods that is.

I'm guessing now they'll just go on to defeating nations. Not sure how the LNs go but i'm very excited for the next episodes. No Game No Life has the number 1 spot on my list thus far of the spring season.

No Game No Life doesn't disappoint one bit.

I knew it had potential and it's still delivering everything. I know it won't go until the end considering it's only a 12 ep series but it very well deserves a full adaptation, until Sora and Shiro become gods that is.

I'm guessing now they'll just go on to defeating nations. Not sure how the LNs go but i'm very excited for the next episodes. No Game No Life has the number 1 spot on my list thus far of the spring season.

I really really hope it ends well, or that it has a second season in the future. I don't want it to end like Mondaiji-tachi, which was kind of a let down ;_;

I really really hope it ends well, or that it has a second season in the future. I don't want it to end like Mondaiji-tachi, which was kind of a let down ;_;

Please don't compare this to mondaiji tachi ._.

Yeah it's awesome, number 2 on my list this spring. I have a hunch they are going to get separated soon since they're constantly going on about how they are one person. Just a hunch though.

If Shiro and Sora got separated i'll drop it. They are meant to be together forever.

Please don't compare this to mondaiji tachi ._.

I find them to be quite similar, with the whole going to another world development and all that. I liked Mondaiji's setting a lot, but I like NGNL way more, so I don't want it to end like Mondaiji, as it was an awful open ending, at least for me e_e

I find them to be quite similar, with the whole going to another world development and all that. I liked Mondaiji's setting a lot, but I like NGNL way more, so I don't want it to end like Mondaiji, as it was an awful open ending, at least for me e_e

The only thing that I like the NGNL is the comedy which is - I admit - very funny.

But it doesn't suit my personnal taste at all.

I didn't think the anime would turn out to be so shounen like. I don't like the great talk about hope and blablabla.

The chess game also was a mess. I didn't feel any genius in it. Just a ton of "how the heck is he going to do now ? *sigh* Oh yeah, he did some weird shit again ... genius !"

It's sometimes over dramatic and it makes it look stupid.

That speech ... just no, why did they do this ?

I wanted some comedy, but it's not the central thing. Now it's a shounen lambda.

I got baited by the 2 first episodes too hard.

Careful, I do think it's a good shounen ! I just don't like it.

Black bullet was fine, but the anime has a pacing issue, it's going to fast. In one episode he kills the guy we though would be the main antagonist, uses a giant weapon, kills in 999 minutes (time to pull the trigger) a massive monster that almost destroyed earth back then with his arm as a bullet. 2EZ. He saved the world, he comes back and gets 0 recognition but gets his supersayan arm back in 5 seconds. Then we find the real culprit but he doesn't kill him cause, yeah better leave someone that tried to destroy humanity alive.

Too many things I don't unterstand and the pacing is all wrong.