Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Well despite the loli thing the episode was still really good. The series gets serious when it wants to and it does it well. I really enjoy watching it. It's not my favorite but it's definitely entertaining. Even Shiro is a great character, though I want to say he's the best character I'm sure no one would agree, but I think he's great.

I'd agree with you, big M's are the best type of comic relief characters.

This latest episode of Isshuukan Friends took a more serious turn. I liked that, maybe this will pass my expectations? Let's wait and see.

And the imouto character joins the flag harem, yay~

Also the latest episode of Love Live was featured on Gene Simmons' official website.

You know a show is awesome when Gene Simmons' recognises it.

Source: ANN

I started by watching the first episode but... that was too otome-like for me. You like otome right? Then it may be right for you.

Thanks for your opinion. It's true that I like otome games, but not when they're too clichés. I'll try anyway~

Damn I just watched the 6 first ep of Bokura Kawaisou, and it's really awesome! Probably one of my favorite anime for the season!

Shiro is really funny, one of the best character of this show! And it's really a relaxing show to watch. One of those where you end up with a big grin on your face when you're done watching an episode!

And Rit-chan is just too cute, totally the type of heroine I like! :D

Urgh... No game no life's explanations are so complex that I have to wait for the episodes to be translated..

So I had only seen the five first episodes so far for the moment.. But Shiro and her brother are so badass, I want

to see what'll happen!

Urgh... No game no life's explanations are so complex that I have to wait for the episodes to be translated..

So I had only seen the five first episodes so far for the moment.. But Shiro and her brother are so badass, I want

to see what'll happen!

I think the vostfr will be disponible this evening so bare it a little longer ;)