Fuwa LOA

OriginalRen

Given the circumstances, I guess I should explain a little bit of what is going on. Recently some old memories resurfaced from a little bit of depression I was going through, and at the time Fuwa was sort of a way to get my mind off the stuff that ended around the time I joined. Lately little things have reminded me of certain stuff and signing into Fuwa hasn't felt the same as it did.

Now I am not saying Fuwa is to blame for anything, but some of the occurances on here have just made me feel a little down is all and reminded me of the past. The failure of the couple's month activities and event, the avatar group and other small poorly received stuff, it just built up is all. Again, I am not blaming anyone or anything for these feelings, but right now I don't feel I have a place in the Fuwa community. I tried those things to find a way to help out or contribute, but it just felt like I wasted people's time.

I'm not saying I want to leave, I just don't feel at home at the moment with past memories resurfacing and my lack of ability to contribute to something on a bigger scale is all. I understand everyone has their problems in life, and I'm not saying mine are a top priority, but this is how I feel. You guys are all fantastic individuals who have a lot of common ground and it has been a pleasure to meet all of you, so don't think I like hate anyone.

Still, that's sort of where I sit. Glad I got the chance to address it.

Well I felt like you had quite an important place in the community,

hell you even were part of the second Fuwa podcast !

I need help for reviewing, I'd be super glad to have some help.

I'm sure there are plenty of projects you can get involved in !

It's a shame you're leaving ... really.

Alright, I hope you feel better, and we'll meet again.

but it just felt like I wasted people's time.

I know you're not blaming us... but I'll say this much. You didn't waste anyone's time, as it was something we chose to participate in. So any troubles that come on to us were on our heads. And honestly, you do have the right to blame us. It wasn't all your fault. Even though we said we'd participate, a large number of us decided to cop out anyways. So if you wanna be angry at us, I said, alright, be angry at us. We'll apologize, try to solve the issue, and make sure we make changes that would try to appease both sides.

If you wanna leave for a while, alright, but know that we at least appreciate what you've done, even if we haven't really shown it, and I apologize for that.