Which was your first Anime/Manga

CrowHeart

Mukashi...mukashi....well not too long ago.....My cousin showed me city hunter. 
Love it n start watchin capatainTsubasa.However my Fav still city hunter. Gôt my tsuntsundere fetish from Kaori.

First manga was Inuyasha. Startin there my love for tsuntsun(no dere is kay) amplified.

Probably pokemon, dragonball z, or gundam wing when i was a kid. don't remember. tenchi muyo is another candidate. 
But first anime from when i started watching again as a teen would have to be bleach. Yes, i know it's mainstream but that's why i watched it. Lots of people said it was good and i got hooked on the first 3 seasons. then i branched to naruto which was so/so. then gundam 00 and clannad just clenched the deal.

I suppose my first anime was Dragonball Z / One Piece (I had to rewatch them later because I was still too young back then). The first manga was Hunter x Hunter (Naruto was the first one i really had more volumes though) and the manga which really started to transform me into an otaku was Black Cat, also the only otaku-related thing I ever got recommended by a classmate.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot remember what is my first anime but I think it either sailor moon, digimon, dragon ball, Inuyasha when I was like 3-4 year old.

However, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama is the reason I get stuck with anime.

My first encounter with anime was this little show that aired on Cartoon Network every once and a while, you may have heard of it:

logo_dragon_ball_z_by_aliensurxx_by_alie

And then the first manga I ever picked up was the first issue of Shonen Jump US some 11-12 years ago. I remember Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho having chapters in that first issue.

first anime was ghost in the shell (the first movie) if you count it

if not then it was naruto

technically my first manga was kagerou days, but i didn't really start actively reading it right away

i DID start actively reading jojo's bizzare adventure though

The first anime I watched that I knew was anime was Record of the Lodoss War.  Prior to that I had seen Robotech and Voltron, both shows that took footage from anime but couldn't be bothered to actually translate the dialogue and so made up their own plots.