*Steps into your neighborhood

DimDito

Hooray to my first post  :lol:

Hey guys! An Indonesian student here speaking. So once upon a time I stumbled across the Fate/Stay Night visual novel after having watched the anime. Since people were like "Play the game! The anime left out a TON of stuff!" so I played it. Then I'm like, "Play the game! The anime left out a TON of stuff!" I'm glad I did.

Needless to say I fell in love with VNs only a few months back, and started exploring many other ones, namely (in order) Clannad, Majikoi, Saya no Uta, Kara no Shoujo, etc etc until my most recent ones, Steins;Gate and currently Rewrite. I can honestly say that these have better story and writting than half the movies in hollywood. As someone who likes reviewing things, I tried to discuss them with my friends, to which they replied "You must be very lonely. Get a real girlfriend."

Then I found the fuwa forums, filled with people with that particular thing we love in common.

that being said, I look forward to talking with you guys!

Welcome to the forum's If your not to picky about your stories I am going to suggest you play Songoku Rance well really any rance game. But, Most everyone starts out with Songoku.  There is much to discover, in the rance verse. if You stick with it. It's not just a simple sex game despite first impressions, 

Welcome to the forum's If your not to picky about your stories I am going to suggest you play Songoku Rance well really any rance game. But, Most everyone starts out with Songoku.  There is much to discover, in the rance verse. if You stick with it. It's not just a simple sex game despite first impressions, 

Will get to it eventually! I don't play visual novels for the sex anyway

Welcome, and don't worry, everyone here has the same hobby as you.  Actually the people from this forum are the first ones I told about my hobby. Well I'm pretty sure I'd be ridiculed if I told anyone I'm in love with a girl from a VN, FYI is the one from from my avatar, you played Clannad so I'm sure you know her very well. I see you use Mei as an avatar, Clannad is one of your favorites then? 

Welcome, and don't worry, everyone here has the same hobby as you.  Actually the people from this forum are the first ones I told about my hobby. Well I'm pretty sure I'd be ridiculed if I told anyone I'm in love with a girl from a VN, FYI is the one from from my avatar, you played Clannad so I'm sure you know her very well. I see you use Mei as an avatar, Clannad is one of your favorites then? 

Definitely, it's brilliant in nearly every aspect. Clannad is the only visual novel thus far that has successfully made a tear drop down my chin, twice. Admitedly, I also had a crush on Nagisa the first time I played it...  :lol:  And Mei is just adorable.