Where do you guys live?

Shaward

Guest hairybumslapper

I live in your typical neighbourhood down here in Western Australia. We recently moved into our newly constructed house, so i'm not completely familiar with the area yet.

I live in a 22 m2 student apartment in a well-off suburb to Stockholm, Sweden. When I look out I see two red semi-detached houses a gravelled walkway and woods beyond that. It's silent (good for studies) except for the train swishing by. I used to live in another part of the country, but moved when I entered University.

I live in a small apartment in the outskirts of Madrid in Spain. Its a peaceful place more like a little town, I hate crowds anyway so its a nice place to live. I moved here 6 months ago, used to live with friends in an apartment in the center, I moved when I finish university.

I can post this then :

hAl3fKx.jpg

Not a sunny day, but I went skiing nonetheless (I have footage mwhaha)

You can see a bit of the Leman Lake in the background.

I live in Barcelona, capital of the future republic of Catalonia., in the slopes of a mountain that sandwiches the city with the ocean called Tibidabo.

It's VERY quite considering I'm only 15 minutes on Metro from downtown. The bad thing is that there is nothing here hahaha.

I suppose Barcelona is famous enough so I'll spare you the pics. This city is wonderful but God damn, is expensive as hell to live in. A single room, on a shared apartment goes for 250€ minimum.

Consider that the minimum wage is around 600€ and most workers earn below 1000€ and you'll understand.

I love you too Maef <3 that made my heart all fuzzy and fluffy