March is Couple's Month!

OriginalRen

Welcome friends to couple's month! Today begins the official festivities of this fun filled, action packed forum extravaganza, so I hope you are all prepared for what's in store. You'll laugh, you may cry, and hell you may feel the slight urge to fall in love, but don't worry, everyone here is ready. For those of you who are eagerly anticipating what is in store for the month, I'll give you a small preview of what is to come:

Each week will host a couple oriented activity. You and your avatar buddy, should you choose to accept your mission, are to participate in the activity. You have a week's time to complete each one, so there is no rush to finish them. They aren't very hard tasks, nor are they very challenging games, but they may require active effort in order to complete them. Please enjoy them and try to have fun. This is a week to spread love, and as I stated before, competition is fun, but it's about enjoying the month for what it's worth.

With that, I'll say it again: have fun! To the outsiders, please observe us as each week goes by and try to be fair judges for the couples participating. While I am a judge myself, I am not bias nor will I sway the competitive side of this activity (If prizes are involved, what is the point of giving myself my own prizes?). That being said, let's get the ball rolling, and good luck to everyone who is participating!

First, a quick reminder of all the couple's participating and who they are representing:

Current Couples:

1. OriginalRen + Flutterz (Saigusa & Kud) - Story

2. O. Van Bruce + maefdomn (Yui & Mugi)

3. Nosebleed + Shaward (Shinobu & Mayoi)

4. MiyukiMiya + Baconpancake (Seri & Fusa)

5. Zephryion + RainHeaven (Flandre & Remila)

6. krill + The Major (Hanekawa & Senjogahara)

7. Kaguya + Yukiri (Marisa & Alice)

8. Arturia + ServetheServant (Emiya & Saber) - Story

9. Steve + meru (Mare & Shizuka)

10. seventhfonist425 + SieghartXx (Komari & Kurugaya)

Here is where I will post the activity for the current week. The weeks, (seeing as March 1st started on a Saturday) will begin on said day and end on the next Saturday. Anything posted by next Saturday (aka the end of the week's activity) will not receive credit if it involves use of the forums. Likewise, anything turned in will also not be counted on this day. Seeing as we had a late start for this 1st week, the official postings will begin this Sunday, regardless of what time zone you are currently in. If your postings say Sunday, then it's official. If you have any questions on the system feel free to ask in here. This forum is now considered a free domain where the rules of couple's week do not apply. Even so however, this is not a place to start random chatter; try to limit couple's members to only asking questions in here. With that, we are off!

Week 1 - Forum Love

Week 1 status: Closed

The rules of Forum Love are simple: starting this Sunday, every single one of your posts in Fuwanovel must in some way, shape, or form (be it picture or text) reflect your companion in some way or another. If you would like to post a picture in your posts of your partner, that's fine, but they must be different each and every single time. Text is fine too: saying how much you love your companion is fine, but forum names must be used, not the character name. Again, it does not matter how you address your companion, but all posts from Sunday to Saturday must contain this mention. Seeing as how I am judging them, and the community as well, simple tack-ons such as "oh by the way, I love you Flutterz" won't be that creative. Try to make them unique, and the more you post, the better. If you do mess up and forget to do this in a post, don't worry, it isn't the end of the world. Just edit your post and be honest because I cannot check every last one.

And that's it. One final thing: do not stray from topics in threads. Still participate in what the thread is about, but always add those mentions. Good luck all!

Week 2 - Love Stories

Week 2 status: Closed

Week 1 is finished, which means it is on to the love festivities of week 2! This week you and your partner's job is to write a joint love story. Using the knowledge you have shared with each other about who you are and what you like to do, write a 2-4 page story detailing how strong your love is and what your partner means to you. In order to do this, have one of you write half of the story with an idea to continue on, while the other one writes the end of the story. You are allowed to write about anything you want, ranging from a day in the life of you and your loved one, all the way to how you first met, but try to make it creative and fun! When the story is finished, send me a completed copy in a text file (.doc) and I will share it with the community at the end of week 2. The idea is to show everyone how strong your love really is!

You have an entire week to write the story. The final entries must be turned in no later than Friday (03/14). Have fun, and good luck! If you have any questions post in the thread.

Week 3 - Couple Knowledge

Week 3 status: Closed

Welcome to week 3 of couple's month! This week is a lot more relaxed than the previous 2, as all we will be doing is a question game. I will start by sending out a series of questions to each partner in each group. Your job will be to answer these questions and send them back to me. After which I will ask you to guess which responses belong to your partner in some form. It is your job to try and get all the correct answers and see how much you know about your lover! The questions will be pretty basic stuff you may have already come across in everyday conversation so pay attention.

Now obviously this game can result in any form of cheating or just giving away your answers, myself included, however the joy of the game is to try and get all the answers without any extra help, so I trust you guys won't cheat when it comes to the actual questions. With that being said, I'll send the questions out sometime tomorrow or tonight, so keep a look out. Good luck all!

Prize Ideas!

Everyone loves prizes. At the end, I was thinking we could do some sort of prize giveaway for the couple's who actively participated. I noticed a recent thread that seemed to spark people's attention regarding the translation of Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai. I was in Akihabara at the time of this VNs release and it as a game that I was interested in trying out so I got a bunch of promotional stuff. If this is some sort of prize people would be interested in, or even another VN, let me know. This thread can be used to post ideas as well.

BOOMER SENPAI PLEASE NOTICE ME! <3

I swear I had my eyes on him first!

...We will have to settle this in the most manly way possible.

*ROLL FOR INITIATIVE*

I believe I win this one.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

You have been noticed ryouuuuu. <3

That's fuwanovel's #1 harem holder for you.

A quick reminder for this month:

If you do decide to participate and you find a partner, please either message me on here or in a PM who you are with so that I made add you to the couple's list as shown in the original post. Remember, Friday the 28th is the last day to post for the month!