yanderes!

krill

ok everyone here that knows me knows i love me some yanderes. but i was just wondering if any of you have a fave. yandere from anime/manga/visual novels/light novels and if so what makes them your favorite and what franchise is it from , preferably ones that are translated as i'm on the look out for more yanderes.

i will start us off. 

anime: its got to be yuno gasai for me so far her and lucy from elfen lied are the best i've found animated

visual novel: sadly i have yet to play a vn with a yandere  that i love but when i can finally play school days i will probably say kotonoha so cute!

manga: so far from manga i'd have to pick misaki from welcome to the nhk she may not be violent but she is manipulative, suicidal, obsessive and a stalker

light novels: so far i haven't run across any but still looking.

Anime: Same as you Yuno Gasai by far.

VNs: None so far, the only yendare I know from VN is Inubushi Keiko and I didn't like her that much.

And I didn't really read so match Manga and Light Novels, I prefer VNs and Anime so I newer found a time for them.

Yandere is my favorite kind of character, so I have a few:

Anime- I haven't played the School Days VN yet, but I've seen the anime twice, so I'll say my favorite anime yandere is still Kotonoha (although Kaede from Shuffle! will always be a favorite too). The things that happen in the bad endings I've seen from the game are great, too.

Manga- A couple of lesser-known favorites in terms of manga for me are Noa from Oniichan Control (yandere imouto!?!?) by my all-time favorite manga artist Yuna Kagesaki, and Hotaru Minakami from Akarui Sekai Keikaku (both are scanned and available in English). I have to say, manga is where I've found the best group of yandere characters.

VN- Youko from Cross Channel. No contest.

Anime- I haven't played the School Days VN yet, but I've seen the anime twice, so I'll say my favorite anime yandere is still Kotonoha (although Kaede from Shuffle! will always be a favorite too). The things that happen in the bad endings I've seen from the game are great, too.

Manga- A couple of lesser-known favorites in terms of manga for me are Noa from Oniichan Control (yandere imouto!?!?) by my all-time favorite manga artist Yuna Kagesaki, and Hotaru Minakami from Akarui Sekai Keikaku (both are scanned and available in English). I have to say, manga is where I've found the best group of yandere characters.

i forgot all about youko from cross channel i feel silly now, oniichan control is a great series as well 

Does Kazuhito's sister from Dog and Scissors count as a Yandere lol

yes i would say she does, shes obsessive, she stalks, shes over protective and fond of using violence to get rid of obstacles to her love interest  sounds like a yandere to me 

Hey guys, just thought I'd drop this here for y'all. It's a yandere visual novel made by a guy named Zero-Q who actually does the Mirai Nikki Abridged series (which you should also check out, as it's quite good).

http://games.renpy.org/game/yandere.shtml

already completed that game found it searching vndb for the yandere heroine tag. it wasn't horrible the art wasn't very good but the writing was OK.

Yanderes are really interesting I must say.

What do you think of this song parody I found tell me if you like it.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NULsIq1PBpQ

seen that a few days ago . it was cute.

Rargh! Kaede in the visual novel isn't a yandere like in the anime, though.

Remember this. Or I will remind you. Permanently.

My favorite yandere is Yuno Gasai. My favorite yangire is myself.

• 3 months later...

the only VN i played that had a yandere in it was kimi to kanojo to kanojo no koi and that sparked my interest in them , i feel that yanderes are just misunderstood lets just put the killing aside it's just that  they are the type of character that is devoted to one person and they want to live the rest of their lives with him,they just love you that much  and to show that love for the protagonist  they kill, and as disturbing as it may sound that what makes them great in my opinion