Your longest anime fest?

silverpikachu99

At the start of every new anime season, I usually try and watch as many as I can and judge each one. I often save them for Friday nights so I can find myself watching 8 episodes in a row or more :).

A few years ago, I was on holidays for a month. After I came back, I also burned through a ton of backlog episodes through the weekend. Probably watched for four or so hours straight in one afternoon B).

Guest hairybumslapper

Longest I watched anime was 48 hours straight. I think I finished around 5 or 6 different anime seasons that time.

-

I had the biggest migraine/headache afterwards though.

Wow, some of you have some insane stamina XD I remember binge-watching Naruto back in the day, but the most was probably 10-15 eps per day, which isn't that much really! Now I don't have time for anime marathons :(

at the end of each season I go back and pick up all of the anime I dropped and marathon them. I have nothing better to do with my days off, and I can finish a 12 episode length series in a little under 4 hours (I generally skip opening and ending credits after hearing them the first time). I usually go for 4 complete series per day when I do that. sometimes stuff happens and I only get through 3, sometimes I feel like sleep is for [insert opposite gender here] and pull 5-6.

I could probably use a more constructive hobby.

• 2 weeks later...

Hyouka>Kokoro Connect>Ano Natsu de Matteru!>Usagi Drop. All straight through. Well technically not straight through, there are a few breaks like eating etc. Oh and a thing called a "victory cigar" after one series.  B)

I rarely do anime marathons nowadays. I just read VNs now and some other stuff. I download animes but I rarely watch them. I don't know why I do that to be honest.  :o

Back in my beginning days of watching anime I would to some pretty major feats. I remember there was one time when I was watching One Piece where I would be watching 20-30 episodes a day for two weeks straight. I don't usually do that anymorethough, unless I'm really into it like what happened last night. Watched the entire first season of Black Lagoon in just a couple hours.

The longest I've watched anime is a 16 chapters anime. At the beginning i was like: Okay, one more, okay, one more... and when I was half way through I said, wtf, I'm gonna finish it

I've done that a few times, but I usually do that with 12 chapters animes

I don't really like marathons.

-The longest I ever watched one show was Kurau Phantom Memory (1st 18 episodes).  Not my idea, but I didn't mind because it was a really engaging show and anime was still kind of new to me at that point.

-The 2nd longest was about half of Excel Saga.  Again, not my idea.  It didn't help matters that to me, it's the kind of show that should be taken in small doses.

-Normally by myself, average 4 episodes a day.  Usually only two different shows at a time.

-Once a week with friends, a block of around 6 hours of anime watching.  But, as an unwritten rule, never more than 5 episodes of the same show at a time.

I watched the entire Rurouni Kenshin series from episode 1-95 in a single sitting.  My joints were stiff, I ran out of water bottles, and my snack boxes were empty by the time it was over.  I also fell asleep sitting up within ten minutes of the last episode's end.  I did something similar for Kyo Kara Maou, lol