The Elusive FuwaCast (Podcast)

Tay

lol, I possess no rl libido that can be directed towards real, fleshy human beings, unfortunately.  My fetishes are only possible in 2D, and I will leave it to your imagination as to what they are...

Edit:  A warning to VN newbies... you WILL learn things about yourself playing eroge VNs that you probably didn't want to know. 

Edit2:  Hint- it isn't even possible if crimes are committed, lol

I can't believe I forgot about the podcast!! I'll just have to remember for the next on.

As long as the discussions generated by the topics are hilarious (and none of the topics are about "worst etc.etc.") or enjoyable, there really shouldn't be that much disscussion about the topics. Of course, there should only be a few topics every podcast for quality's sake.

If you want an entertaining topic then how about discussing the naming of nukige VN's? That should spark some entertainment.

I can't believe I forgot about the podcast!! I'll just have to remember for the next on.

If you want an entertaining topic then how about discussing the naming of nukige VN's? That should spark some entertainment.

Yeah that's an awesome topic actually, I have some names I would name my VN if I made one xD

OriginalRen = in the next podcast. I will bring the American Midwest English love to the listeners baby, and all the panties will drop. All of them, the girls, the gals, the ladies, the lolis, both 3d and 2d.

Kind of redundant if I'm already on the podcast - by the time you get there all the panties will have been dropped, except mine that is...

Kind of redundant if I'm already on the podcast - by the time you get there all the panties will have been dropped, except mine that is...

You just shot down your own point. Obviously, Ren will walk in to drop your panties, in that case. Also, Ren will also need someone to drop his own panties, and that's where you come in, Flutterz!