A new VN reader has appeared!

TridentScythe

Hello to all, I'm TridentScythe, a really new addition to the fuwanovel community. Pleased to meet all of you! One thing to say about me is that I could find a perfectly good topic and discuss intelligently, and turn it into something dumb and off topic if I get bored. 

I hope we all get along!

Another new member appeared and got collected in fuwanovel.

One thing to say about me is that I could find a perfectly good topic and discuss intelligently, and turn it into something dumb and off topic if I get bored. 

I see you will fit perfectly fine here. Enjoy your stay and contribute to the topics as much as you want!

Hello, TridentScythe!

And about your tast in anime/Vn,/Video-games???

Your last reading? watching? Tell us everything about you!

My kind of anime is mostly supernatural and action ones, but recently moving into harem and slice-of-life. Same goes for my VNs.

Games I play are Warframe ( you can find me there with the same player name) and mostly MMOs. Ironically, I like soloing them because I find coordinating with people a bit hard. :wacko:

My last VN is Shin Koihime Musou (was a very good read, recommend it to those who haven't seen it) and currently starting (or restarting) games I've had but haven't played in a long while. Mostly Eushully titles like Kamidori and Soukoku no Arterial. 

As expected I can't tell everything about me but I'll give out non-classified information :ph34r:

I'm a lost soul wandering around, looking for the truth underneath certain facades, be it the underworld or the human world( If this confuses you, I'm basically saying I get paid to look for strange stuff at strange places ) :D  That's all I can say 

Thanks to everyone sending lolis!