Wanna Fanta, Don't You Wanna?

fantanoice

Hey folks, I'm fantanoice (fanta-no-ice). I'm from Australia and enjoy reading and playing games, so I guess visual novels fit that niche pretty well.

I mainly play game-like VNs like Ace Attorney and Zero Escape but I've been meaning to jump into the more passive/traditional ones as well. One day, one day.

I'm also studying game development at University and kinda working on a VN-like game in my spare time, but no idea if it is actually going to go anywhere.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. Hope we get to be good mates soon.

- Fanta

If you enjoyed Zero Escape, I highly recommend Ever 17. It's a more traditional VN written by the same author. I got into VNs because of Ace Attorney/Zero Escape too (Hence the Dio), but Ever 17 is what really hooked me. It shares a lot of themes with 999/VLR, but the overall tone is more lighthearted.

https://fuwanovel.net/novels/ever17-the-out-of-infinity

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay~

Welcome :)

You live on the other side of the world so I guess we won't meet that often, but I hope we'll get along well and that you'll enjoy your stay on the forums !

Peace !

Thanks everyone

Do you like Fanta?

No, where would you get an idea like that? 

If you decide to venture into the vn world, you should play Little Busters!

Haha, my friend has been trying to get me to play / watch that for years. The story doesn't really interest me though. I am however interested in Clannad, but not sure whether to watch the Anime or play the VN.

Thank you for the welcomes.

The thread title alone caught my attention, so mission accomplished on that front. =P

:3

Big fan of Ace Attorney and 999 myself, got Virtue's Last Reward as well but I haven't quite gotten around to starting it just yet. I blame my backlog.

Hnnnng, you have to play VLR, it's the best thing ever. D:

What anime do you watch?  ^_^

I don't watch as much as I would like to. I've recently been watching K-On!, but also a fan of Attack on Titan, Free!, and Cardcaptor Sakura. Also watched a lot of Pokemon and Digimon when I was little (okay, I lie, I still watch a lot of them).