Dreams comes true!

Kirasran

Hello!!

I'm gonna introduce myself! I come from Belgium ( so i speak french, i'm sorry for my ugly english!)

I found this website while i was searching for psp VN, and, i think this is the place to be :)

I'm 27 male  and i discover the power of the Visual Novels one month ago, more or less. I'd always like manga AND video games. I saw lot of shojo like lovely complexe, clannad, amagami ss and others!

I hope you'll take care of me ( ah ah) !!

Just on thing, like i said, i speak french, i don't know how much we are here to speak french and cho want to got traduction english--> french too, but for this i can help! Off course my english is not the best but i think i can help for small part and even longer part, but i probably need someone to check!

All right, if you have any question, don't be afraid and ask me, i'll be very happy to discuss' with shojo fan and VN fan!

Long life to Fuwanovel!

PS: I have lot of consideration for all the translator japanese--> english to speak and read japanese! But remember one think : I'll be one of yours in some time!! No way i don't speak japanese for my 30th birthday!

Bienvenue !

I'm always glad welcoming French people !

I'll welcome you in English but if ever you need help with anything feel free to ask.

Enjoy your stay :)

*happy*

Hi,

If you want to try translating from English to French, what about this one?:  http://vndb.org/v1560

Someone is already doing English->German, and English->Portuguese, but no English->French.

(Of course, the original game is in Japanese, so you would be translating from a previous translation.  I don't recommend this, but I don't advise against it, either.)

By the way, I am also a big fan of Amagami SS (and Kimikiss Pure Rouge)

Oh my! I come back from school ( to be a futur porgrammer) and i see all this message, i'm very happy!

I don't know where to begin, i'll try to respond to all of you!  [ the last will be the first :) ! ]

To Zoom 909 --> Seriously, i'd like to make one translation, it should be so grateful! I'll see if i like the game and if it's the case, i'll start downloading, patching and translating! Oh yeah kimikiss was a big one, i really appreciate it!

Darkshine --> I'm gonna enjoy, of course! Nice sentence:)

SieghartXx --> Humm,.. Maybe i'm a fool, but sieghart isn't form rave and the "mirror" of gerrard in fairy tail? Thanks you for your recommandation, but i want to finish toradora! ( Dl on the WONDERFULL fuwa) 100% on all road! It is my first really VN i played, i started Clannad on PC too, but i play more often in the train, so my psp is perfect! Yep, hope you could say in few month, Who, kirasran, you speak so better then before !!!

SolidBatman --> thanks to take time to respond to a perfect unkwnown guy :)

cryofrzd --> i think you're totally right! How to call them, so? Harem? or something else? I don't really know the rel name of thing, i'm a newbie even if i like sooooo much all this novels/manga and others!

maefdomn --> first i love your avatar! From wich anime does it come? Second, you'll regret your proposition, i'll probably need your lot of times for the beginning!, There is so much thnig i have some trouble with! Last thing! I dont know if, in english, French people mean guys from France or people who speak french! 'Cause i'm proud to be belgiun, and even if a live at more a less 200 km to Paris, i'm not french :D

Krill --> hum, my little knowledge of vocabulary start here ah ah ! What's Moe? i agree with you, people here seems very kind and attentive! i Allready love ya! :D

fluttez --> if you don't kick me outside, i'll rest here like a parasite eh eh!

shcboomer --> Thanks! I'll try to make all i done be fit in your familly!

Kaguya ---> I have fun just with reading your response, i'm not someone complicated :)

katatsurumi --> arigatô!

fruitsPunchSamourai --->  Je te remercie :) ( et oui un peu de français, je suis fou!)

nosebleed --> ah ah i like your pseudo! it's good you're here too :)

ohiowar --> Hum sorry, i have nor more joke or good idea for comment but thanks you, all simply!

neromercer ---> of course i like all of you! The last time i register on a forum it was a french rp on harry potter,... i spent more or less 3 year on it! So, if i'm here, you'll got me for a while :)

Izuru --> Thx! And yep, like said upside, i'm gonna rest, maybe i won't be the more activ of all ( us?) but i'll be there for you:)

tom ---> Thanks, dude! hum, you avatar's character tell me something but i can't remember!could you help me?

dale---> Oh what to say? You're the first to wish me welcome, so i love you!!!

Sorry if i miss so toher response but i took time to do this!

A last time thanks you all for your amabilities and kindness!

Ps : If you have some tips to begin correctly, like some important post to see or something esle, tell me :)
Pps : Yeah, my english become worth, sorry ^^'

Yes, it's from that same Sieghart in Rave Master c': Good luck with the english learning, I'll be cheering you on!

I won't forget, thanks dude!

Ah ah, you seem to have fun together !

otaku1612 --->i like your pics as much as flutterz's one! ( But he/she posted first eh eh).(Excellent anime, code geass!) and i like your sens of humour :D

On this, i'm gonna finish {

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

}

Not the better anime i ever seen, but i love the kind of rigid genius like Mashiro!

Sry for the outpost!