True or False

Nosebleed

• 4 weeks later...

False.

To the next person: It is a common belief among Christian sects that good deeds and helping others without a belief in Christ/God is not enough to enter heaven. In your opinion, is it true that this a selfish belief (doing good deeds with the expectation of an ultimate reward after death)? Bonus: Why or why not?

True. Of Course its selfish to do something all the while expecting something in return. But don't we all? Even if that "something" is just a warm fuzzy feeling, we're still getting something back. There is no such thing as true selflessness in a world where time is so precious, and so many people die filled with regrets.

To whom it may concern: You agree that the DBZ dub is one of the only good dubs. 

False, that is disgusting and crusty. I am suck of panty stain tropes, I could gag.

Next person: No one shall make himself unclean for the dead among his people, except for his closest relatives, his mother, his father, his son, his daughter, his brother, or his virgin sister (who is near to him because she has had no husband; for her he may make himself unclean).

Err, True? I guess? I mean shit.. Spoilers man. The bible may be the best selling fiction novel in history, but that doesn't mean we've all read it. Slow it with the spoilers. A learned man does not let a bible speak for him, for a bible a learned man does not make. 

Also, I mean that dubs are generally shit. Only dubs I really enjoy are Yu Yu Hakusho, The DB/DBZ, and one or two more that I may be forgetting to mention. Basically, the 90's had some pretty good dubs. OH, right. Sgt Frog has a pretty good dub too, mainly due to Chris Sabat,

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next person enjoys copulating with socks. 

True for the most part. I have my comfort zones and preferences, but I'm always happy to try and do new things whenever I have the chance.

My follower has great interest in greek mythology.

True I love greek mythology, read some books about it, also read some fantasy novels based on it(Percy Jackson series)

Next person is a hypocrite

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly true.

To the next person: true or false: Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never persistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.