True or False

Nosebleed

True. I wash it on all weekdays, when I take a bath. Otherwise, I just put some water on my hands and run it through my hair every time I visit the washroom.

Next person knows the 'joys' of NTR.

True? what are we talking about here? Ice cream? original version of something? 

Vanilla is, in this case, most probably in reference to hentai.

True, but only if you count the "premiere" of a movie made by a high schooler that was essentially only watched by the people who made it. I'm not even in the movie for more than a few seconds (and horrifyingly enough, it's about an hour long, IIRC...), but I still sincerely hope all copies of it have been destroyed.

Next person has a non-digital collection of some sort.

You know, I honestly don't know anymore. Through elementary to my early years of college I got pretty much straight As with the occasional B here and there without even trying, than I hit my second year of college and my grades took a nose dive. I'm now just bearly managing to pass all of my classes. The thing is, I don't put any effort into my education. I don't study worth a shit, only like 3 hours right before a exam. I feel that I may be able to reclaim my former glory as a honor student if I actually read my textbooks...... but, that just takes soo much time and effort that may or may not be rewarded.

Next person dosn't brush their teeth twice a day.