True or False

Nosebleed

Whatever I can play with friends. And soccer (especially Messi) is the messiah of most Omani boys and men. That said, I'm still extremely bad at it.

Next person understands the differences between a friend and an acquaintance. Please endeavour to explain what you believe.

to my believe, a friend is that one (or more) person who i can be as weird as fuck, and be open to each other without holding myself back and won't leave a bad aftertaste. since i am normally quiet before a person i'm not quite close yet. i'm not saying friend is one who would never hurt me, that's just too egoistical.  i could just hurt her/him too even without realizing what i do to hurt them. and acquaintance is someone who'd feel awkward just to talk with when i meet them after a while.

in short i just use my gut. :makina:

next person has a rose-colored high school.

False. They don't have enough money for that.

Next person can't stand being in his own house for too long.

to my believe, a friend is that one (or more) person who i can be as weird as fuck, and be open to each other without holding myself back and won't leave a bad aftertaste. since i am normally quiet before a person i'm not quite close yet. i'm not saying friend is one who would never hurt me, that's just too egoistical.  i could just hurt her/him too even without realizing what i do to hurt them. and acquaintance is someone who'd feel awkward just to talk with when i meet them after a while.

in short i just use my gut. :makina:

next person has a rose-colored high school.

Ore wa shinyuu ga mitskechita!

I hope that's what I think it means...

Though seriously, I never would have thought this, but I must be a lot like you? Well, except for the FuwaTrolling, I guess.