• Kamidere
    • Dandere
    • Himedere
    • Bakadere
    • Hajidere

This poll is closed to new votes

The irony of your avatar. The Irony!

What? What irony? ._.

Not true unless you're the typical inconpetent, good-for-nothing protagonist. A yandere is basically someone obssesed with you, nothing more, nothing less. If you have brains, you can use that for yourself in all sorts of ways. In case you want to read my rant, here

Leaving all the harm they'll do to themselves aside, their priority list should be about this:

Ensuring you're there for her > ensuring you're alive and safe >ensuring you're not about to disappear >ensuring you're happy> other things

So with the right words, there's little to no chance of her killing everyone. As long as you can make her believe that "you're the highest priority to me" things should never trail off to much.

With that said, I guess most people don't have the time to enter a relationship with a yandere.

Also, on my case, it'd come with much more rewards than minuses since

people close to me= no one.

If a yandere ever gets too bothersome or you feel like she'll kill someone important to you, just say something along the lines of "kill yourself. I'll put you in a bag and we'll be together forever".

That's too extreme, so I wouldn't do it, though.

Oh, i get it, but one way or the other Yanderes are still annoying, imo.

A agree yanderes make great girlfriends as long as you're not a douche,

The sole reason i don't want a loli as a girlfriend is because i see lolis as adorable creatures i want to protect not have a relationship with.

Imoutos have always been my favorite personality wise so yes imoutos are the best. Also saying i want a loli imouto conflicts with my real 3D one which just feels weird. Now i will say if i'd go on with physical appearance i do want a loli like body structure, no doubt about it, just not a loli in itself.

I'm good with either a kuudere i.e.Sera from the Breaker: New Waves, Anastasia from Onii Ai or a tsundere i.e.Jinni from the Breaker: New Waves (a tsun goddess), Revvy from Black Lagoon. When I say tsuns I don't mean those really annoying ones that have to always find an excuse to beat up or blame the the main character i.e.Main heroine of Ah My Buddha, the childhood friend in Sora no Otoshimono (the loli angeloid was a cute tsundere),Nana from To Love Ru, I forgive Seraphim (Kore wa Zombie Desuka) because she's just too hot (and her conversations and misunderstandings with main character are actually fun.)

Yandere's are cool but too bothersome cause if she's intelligent and cunning like Gasai Yuno, you wouldn't know what to expect.

Deredere can either be just annoying (a large majority of main heroines usually fall under this catergory) or just plain cute (i.e. Main heroine of Onii Ai, Lala, Momo and Meruru from To Love Ru) depending on the situation.

Danderes are awesome, Hinata you are too adorable!!!

Yandere's are cool but too bothersome cause if she's intelligent and cunning like Gasai Yuno, you wouldn't know what to expect.

No no no they are the simplest to handle. Just don't cheat. Don't get overly frendly with other girls. Don't ditch her too often with stupid reasons. Basicaly don't be a douche. Simple as that.

TL: Don't be the protagonist of Mirai Nikki

Your rewards: A super sweet girl that'll keep all your needs fullfilled and will get lovey dovey with you anytime you want.

A agree yanderes make great girlfriends as long as you're not a douche,

The sole reason i don't want a loli as a girlfriend is because i see lolis as adorable creatures i want to protect not have a relationship with.

Imoutos have always been my favorite personality wise so yes imoutos are the best. Also saying i want a loli imouto conflicts with my real 3D one which just feels weird. Now i will say if i'd go on with physical appearance i do want a loli like body structure, no doubt about it, just not a loli in itself.

????

A loli is supposed to be related to body structure. The actual age doesn't matter. That's why you can have vampires with over 1000 years old that are still lolis. So the statement is kind of weird.

Also, dealing with Yuno should be incredibly easy. Had yukiteru 

killed her when the only survivors were them, the story would have ended with no problems. And we all know she wouldn't resist. Protagonists suck at dealing with yanderes, overall.

????

A loli is supposed to be related to body structure. The actual age doesn't matter. That's why you can have vampires with over 1000 years old that are still lolis. So the statement is kind of weird.

That's true. Okay the point i wanted to make is: I don't want an underaged girlfriend. Loli body structure certainily. Personality type: Imouto.

So i guess in the end yes i do want a loli imouto of sorts. I just wanted to get the underaged out of the way.

Oh contradictions..

No no no they are the simplest to handle. Just don't cheat. Don't get overly frendly with other girls. Don't ditch her too often with stupid reasons. Basicaly don't be a douche. Simple as that.

TL: Don't be the protagonist of Mirai Nikki

Your rewards: A super sweet girl that'll keep all your needs fullfilled and will get lovey dovey with you anytime you want.

They are pretty obsessive though, not having friends would not be enough to calm her down, she would need 24/7 attention and you would need to do things her way without considering your own thoughts on the matter.

They are pretty obsessive though, not having friends would not be enough to calm her down, she would need 24/7 attention and you would need to do things her way without considering your own thoughts on the matter.

I guess it depends on your situation. If you're super outgoing (like meeting with tons of people) then it just won't work out for you. In my case since i have no friends either way why the hell not. But as i stated before although i do support yanderes as girlfriend they wouldn't be my number 1 choice.

Again, only if you're stupid. If you explain that it's for your health, you'll at least have time to sleep and do your usual things. And you can do basically everything in your own way, even ordering the person to kill themselves. The only thing you can't do is get too friendly with others.

Yanderes aren't good as girlfriends. They'd need to pay more attention to themselves for that. They're good as tools. And you >must< dispose of them once they have no more use or get too broken, otherwise you'll end up screwed (or you'll spend a lot of your time taking care of her, which is way too inconvinient). As long as you throw morality away beforehand, having a yandere obssesed with you can be awesome.

I guess it depends on your situation. If you're super outgoing (like meeting with tons of people) then it just won't work out for you. In my case since i have no friends either way why the hell not. But as i stated before although i do support yanderes as girlfriend they wouldn't be my number 1 choice.

Again, only if you're stupid. If you explain that it's for your health, you'll at least have time to sleep and do your usual things. And you can do basically everything in your own way, even ordering the person to kill themselves. The only thing you can't do is get too friendly with others.

Yanderes aren't good as girlfriends. They'd need to pay attention to themselves more for that. They're good as tools. And you >must< dispose of them once they have no more use or get too broken, otherwise you'll end up screwed. As long as you throw morality away beforehand, having a yandere obssesed with you can be awesome.

That's not really what i meant. For example, if you're the indoors type and she's the outdoor type you could either decide to go out with her (in a literal way) and get love points to avoid getting killed (that's totally legit, F/SN is proof of the importance of love points in near death experiences) or you can stay indoors and get no love points.

In toaru is said once by an esper with affection abilities that some people feel betrayal instead of love, i mean something along those lines. If she expected a superhero with no need to do anything but look at her (a drastic example but just an example) and she got dissappointed with reality that would lead to a problem. You could be as clever as you like but you can still not change reality and if you keep feeding her with a fabricated reality she would end up believing it and keep on deceiving her would be more problematic and risky than doing the things you want her to do yourself.

That's not really what i meant. For example, if you're the indoors type and she's the outdoor type you could either decide to go out with her (in a literal way) and get love points to avoid getting killed (that's totally legit, F/SN is proof of the importance of love points in near death experiences) or you can stay indoors and get no love points.

In toaru is said once by an esper with affection abilities that some people feel betrayal instead of love, i mean something along those lines. If she expected a superhero with no need to do anything but look at her (a drastic example but just an example) and she got dissappointed with reality that would lead to a problem. You could be as clever as you like but you can still not change reality and if you keep feeding her with a fabricated reality she would end up believing it and keep on deceiving her would be more problematic and risky than doing the things you want her to do yourself.

She's obssesed with you. We're talking the average yandere here- she doesn't care about her preferences if you're happy. That's why they go as far as killing themselves if you order. You will have your way and she won't care about it as long as she thinks you love her. Yanderes already start with 10000000000000000000000000+ love points.

She's obssesed with you. We're talking the average yandere here- she doesn't care about her preferences if you're happy. That's why they go as far as killing themselves if you order. You will have your way and she won't care about it as long as she thinks you love her. Yanderes already start with 10000000000000000000000000+ love points.

Did i hit a nerve? Anyway yanderes care more about your safety and love than your preferences.

Why would you think so? Also, that's true, but they care more about your preferences than their preferences, so the argument still stands.

you said your thoughts about yanderes for... what is it the 4th time?  And your biggest point is them having no intentions on going against your way which i'm actually doing in a rather stubborn way.

you totally ignored my points for you own convenience, you're being more stubborn than i am so i wouldn't be surprised if i hit a nerve.

I don't mind yanderes but i do think you're underestimating their psychopathic ideas. They could cut your tongue and say:

"you don't need to talk, you just need to love me" if they had such a whim. But the regular yandere wouldn't i get your point on that one.

I'm assuming we're talking about putting yourself into an anime/manga/VN, not bringing the -dere type into real life.  Real life yanderes are truly scary beings, and there is no "winning" with them because they are fundamentally broken people.  I'm talking "you didn't answer my phone call right away(because you were at work, driving, taking a shower, etc) so you must hate me, and now I'm going to swallow this bottle of pills" scary.  Everyone needs love in their life, but some people need therapy and medication first.

Real life danderes wouldn't be much better, though at least they'd be less dangerous.

you said your thoughts about yanderes for... what is it the 4th time?  And your biggest point is them having no intentions on going against your way which i'm actually doing in a rather stubborn way.

you totally ignored my points for you own convenience, you're being more stubborn than i am so i wouldn't be surprised if i hit a nerve.

I don't mind yanderes but i do think you're underestimating their psychopathic ideas. They could cut your tongue and say:

"you don't need to talk, you just need to love me" if they had such a whim. But the regular yandere wouldn't i get your point on that one.

Eeeeeh, I just don't see your point at all. Sure, they are whimsical and can do a bunch of unpredictable stuff, which is why I said you should throw them away as fast as possible after they did the one task you wanted them to. I do get that any long-lived relationship with someone like that is quite dangerous and overall impossible, but I thought that was obvious enough. Your points are all related to having a yandere lover, which I'm not discussing in the first place- they're tools. And you'll get rid of them asap after using them once.

Eeeeeh, I just don't see your point at all. Sure, they are whimsical and can do a bunch of unpredictable stuff, which is why I said you should throw them away as fast as possible after they did the one task you wanted them to. I do get that any long-lived relationship with someone like that is quite dangerous and overall impossible, but I thought that was obvious enough. Your points are all related to having a yandere lover, which I'm not discussing in the first place- they're tools. And you'll get rid of them asap after using them once.

/me sighs 

Fine then, it's not like they are obsessive enough to follow you after death.

/me sighs 

Fine then, it's not like they are obsessive enough to follow you after death.

Well, as long as you have good enough protection you should be fine. Always keep something lethal close in case she feels betrayed and goes after you. It's better to be physically stronger, too. So no getting anyone out of your league. 

If we're talking about actually having a romantic relationship, I'd prefer someone like Akane from rewrite. Dunno what kind of dere she is. I like me some moneydere.

Well, as long as you have good enough protection you should be fine. Always keep something lethal close in case she feels betrayed and goes after you. It's better to be physically stronger, too. So no getting anyone out of your league. 

If we're talking about actually having a romantic relationship, I'd prefer someone like Akane from rewrite. Dunno what kind of dere she is. I like me some moneydere.

Just FYI there's plenty of ways someone weaker than you can overpower you. Ambushing, drugging, knowing martial arts, etc. So don't be so sure of your safety. ;)

Also you're so unromantic. :P

Just FYI there's plenty of ways someone weaker than you can overpower you. Ambushing, drugging, knowing martial arts, etc. So don't be so sure of your safety. ;)

Well, that's true, but I assume you're desperate enough to risk it if you're going as far as throwing another human life away. I don't really like romance for romance's sake- there must be some way to make profit out of it (doesn't need to be money). Even if it's someone I really like and agree with, I just don't feel the need for romance :P

Did you ever believe for a second Kaguya was romantic? Pffft.

Most archtypes have some sort of disatvantage in the end. Not to mention if we're talking about the 3D world they're all bad for most part.

No one wants Yangires? Aww poor Rena.