To the north sits a smiling lemon with a monocle.

Vemocleus

Vat ees dis?  You mean all those links on nyaa from fuwanovel actually originate from this wonderful, phenomenal site?  Poppycock!

I am the Vemocleus.  What's that you say?  Yes, the one from your dreams.  ...No,  not those dreams.  Anyhoo, I'm a former staff member from a now-defunct anime site, I've been steadily playing VN's for several years now, the idea of this site excites me, I'm addicted to Dota 2, and I enjoy long walks on the beach.  But that's neither here nor there.

I've also been slowly but surely learning a good bit of japanese.  And now that I've just about got 2 textbooks worth of language learning down, one of the next steps definitely has to be further exposure and practice with it.  As such, after a while more of vocab/kanji crunching, I'd love to put the learning to use through assisting with translations on whatever projects would have me.  But all in good time.

As for forums, I might not post an incredible lot, but rest assured, I will always be around... dream of me a little, won't you? Farewell!  Farewell! Farewell!  Thpthpthpthpthpthpthp!

Don't worry, those lolis were from one of the multitude of other dimensions in his stomach. All the lolis there have no fear and are immune to pain, and get happy when another loli dies. It's a pretty weird place.

I think you'll find out that's a doujin from fatalpulse, zaka.

Welcome to fuwanovel! I hope you have fun here.