solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

Day 4 tried to kill themself. Day 4 drew a kitchen knife and thrust it into their stomach. After a few good stabs, the intestines came loose and fell out onto the floor. Day 4 was still alive, so they went to the window and started trying to catch people who walked past (with a intestine noose). Most of the time the people escaped but, near the middle of the day, Day 4 managed to catch a child and dragged them up into the room. Day 4 had forgotten however that this was a rather rough city, so the child of course had a variety of weapons with them. The child laughed as he sliced away the fingers, chuckled as he tore out their hair and to finish he thrust a small bomb into the stomach before hopping back down the intestine rope. The bomb exploded and Day 4 was no more.

It's very simple, solidbatman crossed the International Date Line. He went from the States on third day evening and arrived to New Zealand on fifth day in the morning.

I even checked out a possible flight that is.

Air New Zealand flight NZ3 leaving Los Angeles (LAX) 8:00 pm Jan 1 and arriving at Auckland (AKL) in New Zealand at 6:00 am Jan 3.

My theory is that Batman simply forgot/were too busy to let it out into this giveaway.

It's very simple, solidbatman crossed the International Date Line. He went from the States on third day evening and arrived to New Zealand on fifth day in the morning.

Air New Zealand flight NZ3 leaving Los Angeles (LAX) 8:00 pm Jan 1 and arriving at Auckland (AKL) in New Zealand at 6:00 am Jan 3.

That one... Is actually very very likely...

I think that 4 never existed to begin with.

Detective cryofrzd at your service *o*

Assuming days, hours and other time units are based off of the earth's rotation along its vertical axis it's not an absolute measurement but a relative one.

Day 4 could have been really drunk due to what we call new years party and as a lot of you might know this state of drunkness often causes individuals to become philosophical and Day 4 decided it'd use another planet's time system like that of Mercury which has a daytime equivalent to 58.65 earth days. But since the time it takes for one to get sober after being really drunk amounts to quite some hours, after he became sober he realised that 58 days would be too late for a return and thus Day 4 gave up on returning.

Day 4 has been majorly stressed out, lately.  He really needed a day off, but his employer allowed none.  Day 4 had recently learned of the wonders of fractions and thought that this may be the perfect opportunity to try his hand at mathematics.  Using his new found power, he took on the form of Day 32/8, a perfect disguise if ever there was one.  He was able to go as he pleased; the other whole numbers knew nothing of fractions.  Everyone saw him as an exotic foreigner and payed him no mind, being the xeno-cautious folk that they were.

Though Day 4 had nary a clue on how to explain his absence after he had had his fun.

Leaving aside those really terrible atrocities that can't be called anime like Mars of Destruction, Psychic Wars, Generation of Chaos, etc

(Leaving these titles here if you're one of those anime masochists)

The worst anime I've seen so far has to be Coppelion which finished airing recently. It was a trainwreck from the beginning to the end.

I rarely watch anime i know i won't like so it's hard for me to point out a really bad one but this one i went in blind and ended up scarred. It  was just.. really bad to say the least.