Heartstone Beta Key Giveaway

Kendjin

11240822853_499c2f5f1f_z.jpg

Hearthstone - What is it?

So... I have come into the possession of another Hearthstone BETA key and I decided that perhaps there are those out there that might want a key to play in the BETA.

Rules are simple...

Post an anime image that shows emotion, it can be any emotion, but the stronger the emotion the better.

NOTE: Please do not post NSFW images (a tad ecchi is allowed, anything not forum friendly will not win)

I am going to pick the winner at a random point. There is no set finish time, it could be in an hour, it could be 24, so get those posts in if you would like in.

From Evolimit:

Tsunami reunites with Shiranui Yoshikazu and Shizuku after wandering the desert alone for more than six months.

Evolimit600446134.jpg

Edit:  Incidentally, if this wins, give it to the second-place person.  I loathe anything related to WOW, I'm just advertising a good VN.  lol

For this giveaway, I have dug into the deepest recesses of my computer to bring you my favorite emotions, along with titles telling you what the faces mean to me:

Nag: 

Y4YmT9u.gif

YEAH BITCH: 

zswswIc.jpg

You can't fathom, the depths of how fucking serious I am:

qRMpVUq.jpg

Awww yisss~

rzDFJ4F.png

Blah blah blah--UFUU!!!

k4FIMbV.gif

What the fuck am I looking at?

BrC67Ws.gif

Yep, you're a dead bitch:

dH88vK9.png

I-I love you........ 

OFlynQ6.jpg

Hmmmmmm...

kon.gif

Hooooooooohhhh... (My second favorite)

nXCojzg.png

I love you guys...! (Personal Favorite)

WCoz8a1.png

Bleh...I got lazy and decided to stop here...

I loathe anything related to WOW, I'm just advertising a good VN.  lol

Wow as the mmo or Warcraft as the strategy game series? How can you not like Warcraft, if only games were as good as those used to be... actually if only the genre didn't die, other than few rare games like Starcraft II, Supreme Commander 1 (2 sucks :( ), the 40k strategies and such and maybe some space strategies like SoaSE, there is nothing in the strategy genre :(

I would understand wow as the mmo as many people find it generic (even I do now after I quit several years ago) but Warcraft the strategy... not to mention that thanks to that game we have great esports shows like The International (dota 2 tournament) and growth of esports in general :) Also the story of Warcraft is actually really interesting and well made (to the smallest of details).

Isn't it like super easy to get a beta key? I mean, I got mine a week-ish after applying for the beta.

Good luck to those participating!

Tell that to the millions of people still waiting. I was entering every single giveaway since the first closed beta (never won) and I only got invited by blizzard 2 days ago. Like mentioned I already took friends account and I am playing there so I found a way (and ill be probably giving away the key I got for my account) but it is definitely not easy to get in. You just got really lucky it seems...

Tell that to the millions of people still waiting. I was entering every single giveaway since the first closed beta (never won) and I only got invited by blizzard 2 days ago. Like mentioned I already took friends account and I am playing there so I found a way (and ill be probably giving away the key I got for my account) but it is definitely not easy to get in. You just got really lucky it seems...

Huh, I also recall getting my Dota 2 invite really quickly. Maybe I am just really lucky? o_O

I think this is forum friendly... (And this is still one of my favorite scenes in an anime to date)

Umm....+Source+KOKORO+CONNECT_14cec1_491

Just look at this range of emotions. Intrigue -> Surprise -> Confidence -> Satisfaction

That's a horrible looking gif. Here's a better one

tumblr_m8lt5nDto71qzqnxxo1_500.gif