Yo ho ho ho ho ho!

Road

Ello Ello! I go by Road or DraX online and I love VNs more than you! (JK, maybe...)

I've been stuck on otakuism since Yu Yu Hakusho came out and have been in love with it ever since.

I have watched every possible romance anime I have come across and most all the translated VNs out there and I CRAVE FOR MOAR!!!

Which brings me to why I came to this forum!~

I have been a self taught Japanese student for a while, and I wish to start my own translation project if possible!

I am a noob when it comes to the inner workings of VNs and would appreciate all the help I can get!

Hope I fit in well here :)

Welcome to the forums!  i am new too!

Is the yo hoho because your a pirate? or is this a reference to brook from one piece? XD

also, i know you said your own project, but I have a translation project going on over here: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2702-translation-project-for-otome-ga-tsumugu-koi-no-canvas/

maybe you would like to help translate?  right now we are looking for a hacker, and much more translators, as I am currently the only one.  

anyways, you dont have to!

Hope you have fun here on fuwanovel, as I certainly have been having fun :D

Welcome to the forums!  i am new too!

Is the yo hoho because your a pirate? or is this a reference to brook from one piece? XD

also, i know you said your own project, but I have a translation project going on over here: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2702-translation-project-for-otome-ga-tsumugu-koi-no-canvas/

maybe you would like to help translate?  right now we are looking for a hacker, and much more translators, as I am currently the only one.  

anyways, you dont have to!

Hope you have fun here on fuwanovel, as I certainly have been having fun :D

Aye it is a reference to Brook lol

I would love to help in any way I can and I already have checked out your thread. Though I am just like you, I am in the process of learning Kanji atm. Though to be honest the main reason why I wanted to help on a TL project was because I wanted to improve my Japanese. if you would have me I would love to join you guys.

Welcome to the forums!

Do you have a favourite VN?

I'd have to say it is a tie between Rewrite and Grisaia no Kaijistu.

Thanks for all the welcomes

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time at Fuwan.

What other VNs have you read?

I have read, G-Senjou, Sengoku Rance, Majikoi, Little Busters, Rewrite, Kanon, Grisaia no Kaijitsu, Fate Stay Night, Clannad, If My Heart Had Wings, Utawaremono, Kira Kira, Otoboku and a few others.

Ello Ello! I go by Road or DraX online and I love VNs more than you! (JK, maybe...)

I've been stuck on otakuism since Yu Yu Hakusho came out and have been in love with it ever since.

I have watched every possible romance anime I have come across and most all the translated VNs out there and I CRAVE FOR MOAR!!!

Which brings me to why I came to this forum!~

I have been a self taught Japanese student for a while, and I wish to start my own translation project if possible!

I am a noob when it comes to the inner workings of VNs and would appreciate all the help I can get!

Hope I fit in well here :)

Otakuism...

Sounds like Haruhi-ism... <3

And well...

/me gives new guy a loli from tsurusaki takahiro

gKC9EMl.jpg

A NEW LOLI!!  D:

Welcome~