Hello World!

seventhfonist425

Welp, I've been lurking for a while. Then I kinda stumbled on the whole, "Fuwanovel changed my life," or something along those lines arond here, so I figured I'd make an account here. I've been reading VNs for... maybe a year now? Started with Little Busters when I was 16 so, yeah. I'm a somewhat busy high school student and have grown quite fond of VNs. I'm currently in the process of trying to learn japanese on my own, so it can be hard to make time for that at times.

Anyways, nice to meet all of you!

Welcome.  When you are ready to begin playing your VNs in Japanese, feel free to ask me for recommendations matching your tastes.  For translated games, check out Kaguya's thread here: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2151-50-translated-vns-you-should-read-before-you-die/ 

I don't agree with everything on his list, but this should at least give you something to do.

Welcome to the forums, and I suppose you could call me the 4th person learning Japanese but I'm quite a few years into it already, I can at least grasp what's happening in an untranslated visual novel 95% of the time.  Other than Little Busters what else have you tried or are interested in?

Welcome to the forums, we have some things in common, I'm in to VNs and study Japanese also. It's a good combination.

Enough of me, what VN do you consider the best you have read up to this date?

I probably have to go with Little Busters! It was the one thing to force me through a whole night with no sleep to find out what happened. (I got to the end of Rin's route at 12:00... yeah, that didn't turn out well when I saw what happened next.)

Welcome.  When you are ready to begin playing your VNs in Japanese, feel free to ask me for recommendations matching your tastes.  For translated games, check out Kaguya's thread here: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2151-50-translated-vns-you-should-read-before-you-die/

I don't agree with everything on his list, but this should at least give you something to do.

And I did take a look at this, I wasn't entirely sure about somethings on the list, since I needed time for Japanese, so I decided to just stay away from it for the time being.

Welcome to the forums, and I suppose you could call me the 4th person learning Japanese but I'm quite a few years into it already, I can at least grasp what's happening in an untranslated visual novel 95% of the time.  Other than Little Busters what else have you tried or are interested in?

Little Busters was first, then I read Clannad, Rewrite, G-Senjou no Maou, and then Fate Stay Night, in that order.

Unfortunately, my whole busy with high school thing caused my "currently reading" schedule to fly out of wack. I never wanted this to happen (I just wanted to finish one and then move onto another! D:)

I finished Sachi's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu. [insert busy in high school time here.]

"Oh man, Hoshizora no Memoria looks great!" Then I finished Asuho's, Komomo's, and Kisame's routes. [insert more high school life here.]

"Huh, Tsukihime on the PSP, might be cool to read on the go." Then I finish Arcueid's route. [More high school.]

"Whoa, Planetarian on the PSP is patched, and it's voiced! I'm so taking this on the go." Then I started that... bringing us back to the present.

Welcome to fuwanovel.

They already posted my list, so check it out if you feel like~

I hope you have fun here~

i like how some people address kaguya as Him and others address kaguya as Her...

welcome to the forums, have a great time around

Internet has no genders, kouhai of mine~

I'm not sure whether Kaguya is male or female... but I honestly don't care.  'Him' is more convenient than 'it' or 'him/her'. 

It? Am I some sort of monster now? Well, I guess it fits me enough~

great for you senpai!!

Little Busters was first, then I read Clannad, Rewrite, G-Senjou no Maou, and then Fate Stay Night, in that order.

Unfortunately, my whole busy with high school thing caused my "currently reading" schedule to fly out of wack. I never wanted this to happen (I just wanted to finish one and then move onto another! D:)
I finished Sachi's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu. [insert busy in high school time here.]

"Oh man, Hoshizora no Memoria looks great!" Then I finished Asuho's, Komomo's, and Kisame's routes. [insert more high school life here.]

"Huh, Tsukihime on the PSP, might be cool to read on the go." Then I finish Arcueid's route. [More high school.]

"Whoa, Planetarian on the PSP is patched, and it's voiced! I'm so taking this on the go." Then I started that... bringing us back to the present.

i also have a few of unfinished VN's in my list, but certainly continuing nakiges can wait until my action-romance hype ends

and as for highschool, i haven't done my homework and it's currently 1:13 over here 

great for you senpai!!

i also have a few of unfinished VN's in my list, but certainly continuing nakiges can wait until my action-romance hype ends

and as for highschool, i haven't done my homework and it's currently 1:13 over here 

Ah, yeah, seems like you're just an hour ahead of me. And I dunno, if I don't do homework, I won't be able to do well in school. I usually learn like that.

Also, thanks to everyone who welcomed me! Really appreciate it; I think I'm gonna like this community.

Welp, I've been lurking for a while. Then I kinda stumbled on the whole, "Fuwanovel changed my life," or something along those lines arond here, so I figured I'd make an account here. I've been reading VNs for... maybe a year now? Started with Little Busters when I was 16 so, yeah. I'm a somewhat busy high school student and have grown quite fond of VNs. I'm currently in the process of trying to learn japanese on my own, so it can be hard to make time for that at times.

Anyways, nice to meet all of you!

It's great to hear that you feel comfortable coming here because of what some of our member's have said about this wonderful place.  You are right: people here are close as heck; you'll fit right in~! Stop by the IRC sometime and chat with the lot of us; looking forward to talking to you more  ;)   

<?php echo sprintf('Hello %s, nice to have you - enjoy your stay at our forums.', ForumData::find('ForumUser', 2498)->getUsername());

So uh, what's all this code supposed to be?

It's great to hear that you feel comfortable coming here because of what some of our member's have said about this wonderful place.  You are right: people here are close as heck; you'll fit right in~! Stop by the IRC sometime and chat with the lot of us; looking forward to talking to you more  ;)   

And yeah, after seeing such a warm welcome, it'd feel wrong to not speak up more.

Oh right. I just noticed no one called me by, any name at all, (might just be coincidence,) but people usually call me seven, seventh, fonist, the entire name... or Steve, but it seems like there's an already existing Steve on these fourms, making that nickname obsolete here.

It went something along the lines of this on a stream while I was on #Hisouten:

"Seventhfasdf... darn it, your name's too hard to say. From now on, you will be called STEVE!"

Me: O-okay.

And from then on, everyone there called me that.

The moral of the story is, STEVE, if you pop up on #Hisouten, they might think you're shady or something.