Greetings

Merricat

Hello everyone, I'm 20 years old from England, I've been been playing Visual Novels for a while now so I thought I'd join here as this seems like a friendly place.

I started playing VNs properly about a year ago and have been hooked since, my favourite VN is either Umineko, Higurashi or Ever17, I love mystery stories that get you piecing the puzzle together. 

I also enjoy reading books, playing video games and watching anime.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the forums!

I take it you're an Erika fan? Simply by the existence of your avatar, this level of reasoning is possible for Flutterz. What do you think, everyone?

I have to admit: I don't know who Erika is  :ph34r:

Either way, welcome to the family, Merri-chan~!  I hope you find your new home likeable.  Don't forget to stop by our IRC channel and have some fun with us: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1087-connecting-to-irc-with-a-dedicated-client/?

Either way, welcome to the family, Merri-chan~!  I hope you find your new home likeable.  Don't forget to stop by our IRC channel and have some fun with us: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1087-connecting-to-irc-with-a-dedicated-client/?

She's a character who appears late on Umineko, she's pretty funny in a creepily aggressive sort of way. 

But thanks for the warm welcome, I'll stop by the IRC sometime  :)

Welcome to the forums, I'm happy you decided to join.

Are you reading any VNs currently?

Yeah I'm playing Tsukihime at the moment, I've had it on hold for ages after two routes and finally got the drive to play it again, I'm enjoying it  a lot more the second time around.

As Merri said she's an Umineko character, and my post was referencing a catchphrase of hers. :P

HI & welcome to the forums! I'm originally from the UK too.. where abouts in England are you from? ^.^

I'm from the North West a small town just outside Liverpool

Welcome, and greetings to you too. anyways, Besides Tsukihime (and probably Umeniko), what other VNs have you read?

I've only read about 40 or so VNs, Little Busters, Saya no Uta, School Days, Narcissu, 999, Cross Channel, I'm not really too picky on what I read.

Hi and welcome to fuwanovel, hope you enjoy your stay here

Did you try playing g senjou no maou? It"s pretty good.

I'm actually planning on reading this soon, just finishing up some others before I do, it sounds like something I'd enjoy