Don't click this!

alphashift

YOU STILL CLICKED IT!?

Silly jokes aside, I'm an avid VN, + all those titles of Alicesoft, player. Most gaming happens on shitty laptop tho, so not the best experience. 

Joined because this seemed like a great community(WELL YOU CLICKED SO I'M HAVING MY DOUBTS NOW) and decided to contribute my 2 cents with internet posts filled with silly jokes.

Also the layout was pretty.

Thanks for welcomes!

As for my favorite VN, that would either be Chaos;Head(currently playing Steins that's why) or FSN. They sticked with me the most. Saya no Uta getting a honorable mention 'cause I like Lovecraftian stories.

I clicked the speech bubble next to the link, which takes you to first unread post - CAN YOU FEEL THE BITTER TASTE OF DEFEAT NOW?

Uhh, I mean, hi and welcome to the forums :P

Well Played! The taste of defeat has never been so bitter. I will seek out revenge HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hello~

I love alicesoft works too. Specially Daibanchou.

They released a tl for toushin toshi 2, that's great. More people will be able to play alicesoft games~

Anyway, welcome. I hope you have fun here~

Yea, I know abou the TL, it's on my to play list for sure. Hoping for a fast TL of Rance Quest tho!

Have you tried the fighting game of Alicesoft series?

*infects the loli with the Sadololi Virus, a terrible disease that makes lolis sadistic and horny before locking her in a room full of do-M shotas*  Welcome

Clpephas no why you lock me this room why "whip sounds" Whyyyy! "whip sounds" 

and welcome new guy i am afraid to give you any lolis becasue clephas is only gonna drug them and send them to me  <_<

*infects the loli with the Sadololi Virus, a terrible disease that makes lolis sadistic and horny before locking her in a room full of do-M shotas*  Welcome

I feel like i'm sending lolis to the slaughterhouse every time i post one in a welcoming thread now.

So this thread went the wrong way pretty fast.

No problems with sadistic lolis tho.

I'd say this is the average welcome thread.