What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Thanks for the tips regarding Valkyria everyone, I'm advancing pretty slowly as it seems it doesn't have that many chapters :'(

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (replaying again)

Never got this far, getting the unknown element in the desert is such a pain in the ass. Now I can finally beat this damn game after having it for the past 10 years

I've always wanted to play that game. I have a Nintendo magazine from when it was released, were it was portrayed, and it made me want to play it so badly. Sadly, I never had a Nintendo of any type, so I wasn't able to play it :(

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (replaying again)

Never got this far, getting the unknown element in the desert is such a pain in the ass. Now I can finally beat this damn game after having it for the past 10 years

Never was able to beat this game. Pretty much because I lost my memory card a while back. Fun game but annoying at times

I've always wanted to play that game. I have a Nintendo magazine from when it was released, were it was portrayed, and it made me want to play it so badly. Sadly, I never had a Nintendo of any type, so I wasn't able to play it :(

I believe I have the same issue of Nintendo mag, and it was also my inspiration for playing this game. For such an old game the art is truly beautiful, but that is to be expected from the FF series.

Im pretty sure there are functional GC emulators out there now, so you theoretically could play it

I believe I have the same issue of Nintendo mag, and it was also my inspiration for playing this game. For such an old game the art is truly beautiful, but that is to be expected from the FF series.

Im pretty sure there are functional GC emulators out there now, so you theoretically could play it

I'll probably do so someday, or just wait until I can get my hands on a GC before they disappear xD

still playing inquisition.  jesus christ the knight enchanter is over powered.  Like really, this is ridiculous.  i was fighting a lvl 19 dragon on nightmare mode with my team mates at level 16 and my qunari mage at 17, and we were all out of healing potions,  everyone was dead except me, and i got tired of having to waste mana to revive them to full health only to die every other minute, so i said fuck it and fought the dragon at his remaining health (which was like 40%, which is still a helluva lot) like a man mano y dragono.  He got raped, i didn't even lose health thanks to that infinite barrier.  then again it probably also helped that every knight enchanter attack is spirit damage and the dragon was electricity based, and i have a crap load of flanking damage bonuses stacking.

I remembered that I still have Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga for my GBA SP, and I'm currently obsessively playing it.  I WILL 100% IT ONE DAY, I SWEAR IT!

That game was freaking awesome, it was so much fun. I should probably try getting it on emulator someday to relive that awesome game.

Anyone ever heard of or played Resonance of Fate (AKA End of Eternity in Japan)? I've been playing that a bit recently, tons of fun with a pretty unique fighting system (from what I've encountered). Story seems a little lacking for an RPG, but the customization is solid, with a nice steampunk setting that I love.

Playing Bioshock Infinite at the moment. I didn't think I could cause I don't have the best PC, but it's running smoothly at medium settings. Story and characters are very engaging. Combat is a bit lackluster because you're only allowed to switch between two guns.The vigors are nice to play with and it's always satisfying to lob a devil's kiss at a group of unsuspecting enemies.

I may have to go back near the end and listen to all the voxophones in order to wrap my head around all the time travel stuff, though.

Playing Bioshock Infinite at the moment. I didn't think I could cause I don't have the best PC, but it's running smoothly at medium settings. Story and characters are very engaging. Combat is a bit lackluster because you're only allowed to switch between two guns.The vigors are nice to play with and it's always satisfying to lob a devil's kiss at a group of unsuspecting enemies.

I may have to go back near the end and listen to all the voxophones in order to wrap my head around all the time travel stuff, though.

Spoiler that dude.

Anyway, you're in one hell of a ride.

Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Yoshi's New Island, and the first Pheonix Wright game... at the same time... No, it's not smart, but I never called myself smart, okay? (Basically I got 3/4 of them for Christmas and can't resist trying them...)

Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Yoshi's New Island, and the first Pheonix Wright game... at the same time... No, it's not smart, but I never called myself smart, okay? (Basically I got 3/4 of them for Christmas and can't resist trying them...)

I got a Vita bundle with five games on it and I know the feeling.