Yanderes?

Kaguya

I've been talking a lot about them lately. If you want to read it, enter this thread: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2251-real-people-with-vn-heroine-arch-types/

And so I decided to make this thread.

What do you think about yanderes? do  you like them or not?

Also, feel free to post pictures of yanderes here.

And I'll also propose a mental exercise: you just got a boyfriend/girlfriend and it's a stereotypical yandere. How do you proceed from there on?

I'll start and post Hatate as a yandere. This is one of my favorite pictures~

KFSFmUU.png

I usually find yandere characters interesting but not attractive, if that makes sense. I kinda like when characters go crazy.

Also,

Pray to you new yandere goddess

vn4c.jpg

I see. I guess it's always interesting when characters go crazy~

I remember us discussing this, I'll try to elaborate more here.

I like yanderes as characters, no doubt in my mind. Wether they are being psycho or deredere i love seeing both sides. I find it rather cute that they devote themselves so much to a single person. But when they turn violent and harmful then it's not really as cute but i think the main flaw with yanderes aren't yanderes themselves but the useless piece of main character they always end up with, they're always trying to form their own harem which obviously will cause the yandere to go violent on them. Obviously there's other ways to deal with relationship issues but yanderes only know violence, therefore if you can play the right cards and make sure you're there for them they will live happily with you. But if you plan on having a ton of friends (especially female friends) you're in the wrong here and you're with the wrong person. Yanderes can be loveable characters and i sympathize with a lot of them after hearing their backstories, most are dark and filled with violence which gives you a better understanding of their mental state and i think that's something you can't really hate.

To sum up i like yanderes, i like seeing them, i personally wouldn't date one but that's a different discussion. They can be loveable and have actual righteousness to their actions once you know their back story, break down the stigma of "crazy psycho girl" that's always atached to yanderes, there's a reason for everything.

Pray to you new yandere goddess

vn4c.jpg

I knew nadeko was going to end up a yandere but it's still sad to see how the events played out ;_;

Also who could forget these 2 classics.

Vf3Nrfp.png

I'll just copy-paste from the other threads about my thoughts on yanderes

yandere are my favorite character archetype. Also, I'm not picky with appearance, so as long as I find the person cute it's ok. Strictly saying, they make for great servants, even if you need to act like the only thing in your mind is them. They make for great pawns as well, and are easily controllable. They're also one of the few people that will obey reckless orders like "die for me". That makes them my favorite type of heroine.

As some of you know, since I do my work at home I live locked inside my house, and the only person that I meet is the delivery guy. With that said, I can't see anything going wrong with a yandere on my case. Since I'd pretty much only have her as something like a friend, she'd have nothing to feel jealous at. (that said, yanderes going on a killing spree is reasonably cute, so I might find my way for her to do one...)

So unless she decided to cut my internet connection, I'd be fine with whatever she did.

Anyway, killing only happens with an incompetent protag or someone who's blatantly trying to get a harem.

It's a person obsessed with you. Leaving all the harm they'll do to themselves aside, their priority list should be about this:

Ensuring you're there for her > ensuring you're alive and safe >ensuring you're not about to disappear >ensuring you're happy> other things

So with the right words, there's little to no chance of her killing everyone. As long as you can make her believe that "you're the highest priority to me" things should never trail off to much.

With that said, I guess most people don't have the time to enter a relationship with a yandere.

Also, on my case, it'd come with much more rewards than minuses since

people close to me= no one.

If a yandere ever gets too bothersome or you feel like she'll kill someone important to you, just say something along the lines of "kill yourself. I'll put you in a bag and we'll be together forever".

That's too extreme, so I wouldn't do it, though.

0jrJHaN.jpg

I will say this once and only once.  There is a single yandere I like, and some people might not consider her one, but I do.

Tokisaki Kurumi (Date A Live)

0CcJpan.png

1ZDyn5z.jpg

I'm yet to see Date a Live. Since apparently there's a yandere, I'm totally going to watch it, though~

• 2 months later...

yandere are my favorite character archetype. Also, I'm not picky with appearance, so as long as I find the person cute it's ok. Strictly saying, they make for great servants, even if you need to act like the only thing in your mind is them. They make for great pawns as well, and are easily controllable. They're also one of the few people that will obey reckless orders like "die for me". That makes them my favorite type of heroine.

As some of you know, since I do my work at home I live locked inside my house, and the only person that I meet is the delivery guy. With that said, I can't see anything going wrong with a yandere on my case. Since I'd pretty much only have her as something like a friend, she'd have nothing to feel jealous at. (that said, yanderes going on a killing spree is reasonably cute, so I might find my way for her to do one...)

So unless she decided to cut my internet connection, I'd be fine with whatever she did.

Anyway, killing only happens with an incompetent protag or someone who's blatantly trying to get a harem.

It's a person obsessed with you. Leaving all the harm they'll do to themselves aside, their priority list should be about this:

Ensuring you're there for her > ensuring you're alive and safe >ensuring you're not about to disappear >ensuring you're happy> other things

So with the right words, there's little to no chance of her killing everyone. As long as you can make her believe that "you're the highest priority to me" things should never trail off to much.

With that said, I guess most people don't have the time to enter a relationship with a yandere.

If a yandere ever gets too bothersome or you feel like she'll kill someone important to you, just say something along the lines of "kill yourself. I'll put you in a bag and we'll be together forever".

0jrJHaN.jpg

I bow to you, you have earned the title of yandere king.

I love yanderes, it's deep love.

But the problem is some VN:s do a really bad job presenting them. It gives me some kind of excitement when characters go yan over you that just makes you love them. Lately I have been starting to listen to yandere no onna no ko audio-stories on the train to school and so.

I think after reading this thread I need more yandere in my life. Could someone recommend me some anime or vn's with yandere characters. 

Already watched higurashi, mirai nikki, played, higurashi, yandere, and might eventually play school days.

Well i hated the VN "yandere" ( yes it's the name of the vn ) , i just couldn't watch a sex scene for 1 month because of this game ( and i did only one route ) . Still i don't hate yandere characters for that , kurkuru fanatic have yandere too . Well school days have yandere but if you don't cheat with others girls , you'll have no problem ( i did only kotonoha happy end and katou route ). I didn't want to have a bad end , i already saw every bad end before i played the game ( at the time had a pc with no memory so a 9gb game was something i couldn't play).

I don't like to judge characters based on divisions like yendare, tsundare etc. There are some Yendares that I like there are thouse I don't have a strong opinion about and there are thouse I hate. It depends from character to character. Saying that you like or dislike all yendares would be same as saying that you like or dislike all bisnismans and that you don't care that there is many different people who are bisnismans.

My favorite Yendare (was my avatar thill yesterday.)

Gasai.Yuno.full.810246.jpg

I think I said this in another topic somewhere, but Yandere characters in anything- be it a manga, anime, or VN- are an instant sell for me. I don't know if I would actually want to date a full-blown yandere, although there are aspects of the type that I really do like. Basically, clingy is alright with me to a point, but I would have a problem if I couldn't even say hello to some of my other friends without them getting death threats. 

As for the VN Yandere, I was really disappointed. It could have been better if it was longer, developed the characters more, and gave the protagonist a semi-likable personality. But it didn't have any of that, so I can't really praise it that much.

And this topic needs more Kotonoha, so...

278411_large.jpg

0jrJHaN.jpg

i have this pic but have never been able to find out whats its source do you happen to know where the character is from?

i have this pic but have never been able to find out whats its source do you happen to know where the character is from?

That's Mayu, a Vocaloid from Exit Tunes. I think she was described as a "Yandere middle schooler" when she was announced, which explains all the quality yandere art suddenly showing up everywhere.