Greetings everynya.

Lord Zero

Greetings folks. 

Pleased to make your acquiantance. I came here in search of kindred VN loving spirits.

While all my friends are by no means strange to anime or games, they lack any kind of interest for light novels or VNs. And even if they came to love the offspring of those, like the Clannad anime or the Melty Blood series of games, they show zero interest on learning about their 

origins at all. I was growing quite displeased at their half assesness. 

Fortunately such a place where VN lovers gather exists in the shape of Fuwanovel. So here i am.

Hoping that we can get along well enough.

LZ 

Hello there welcome to Fuwanyan i will have little ophis-chan throw a spell on you 

Ophis casts eternal prison spell and says you will never leave fuwanyan

(she usually don't throws spells more then to prison people in fuwanyan)

Hello there welcome to Fuwanyan i will have little ophis-chan throw a spell on you 

Consider me binded for life. My magic resistance D only amounts to a weak charm either way so its 

not like i could resist your magecraft at all.

welcome , hope you enjouy your stay here.

i love Megaman Zero Series, and all about megaman, but i only played Megaman X, Zero Battle network and Starforce.

i hope theres a sequel for Megaman series.

SIgh, its such a shame that Legends 3 never came out to be... T_T Oh well. Im a great fan as well. Then again, i have to admit that while i admire the original games they are way too hard for me. 

I pawsonally welcome you to fuwanyan! Damn, Faris sure won meow over to the catgirl admirer side in s;g...

Hmm, so what VNs have you read so far? Feel free to add a vndb link to your profile if you have that :P

Catgirls are the most crucial cultural achievement in japanese history to date. Then again, its hard to pick between Maids or Mikos... then again i think that i have seen Maid Miko catgirls.... 

All that being said... FARIS-TAN MOE-------E!!!

Welcome to the forums, where your life doesn't belong to you anymore and you will be trapped for eternity.

While i did not have a life to start with you can still consider my physical shell binded to this place forever already.

Welcome!  Have a favorite VN?

Several. Clannad was my among the first VNs that i had ever read. I remember that i didnt even know that VN usually have a "skip" button back then and had to play each route from start to finish without any shortcuts... took me hours but i guess that there was a reason for me to play 14 hours straight... 

Mmm, nowadays Steins;Gate made a great impresion on me. I still walk to college even today wearing my kyouma costume. People find the long labcoat a lil weird but is worth it. 

I finished Grisaia no Kaijitsu a couple of days ago. Man, Juuji was really funny. I wish i could be that clever. He is quite manly as well. With all that "i will protect you" and stuff. I wish i had 10% of his awesomeness...

So feel free to avoid me our crazy step-child Shocks-kun, I'm he's a weird one.