Angel Beats! VN

Yukiru

so i was roaming around in facebook when i found the news (so facebook can become handy huh...) there are news about angel beats! VN

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/09/27-1/angel-beats-game-plans-confirmed

so what do you think? i'm personally glad it's going to be an all ages game, and i have my thoughts about the possible heroines and such 

I never heard anything about this, I liked Anime so I am glad that there will be a Angel Beats VN but I never saw it coming (and to tell the truth I still don't know if to believe it). I am also glad that it will be all-ages VN as H-scenes would ruin the story, Angel Beats just isn't the story for a eroge.

1) I didn't like Angel Beats at all, so I'm not too interested in this VN 

2) I'm glad its all ages. No need for sex scenes for that story. 

the only thing i found bad about the anime is the fast pace, but if they are going to make it a visual novel don't you think is going to be fixed in anyway possible? especially because of Visual Arts:Key

also, come on guys, H-scenes would be irrelevant for the story

I never heard anything about this, I liked Anime so I am glad that there will be a Angel Beats VN but I never saw it coming (and to tell the truth I still don't know if to believe it). I am also glad that it will be all-ages VN as H-scenes would ruin the story, Angel Beats just isn't the story for a eroge.

It's confirmed, Jun Maeda talked about it a while back. Also the next issue of Dengeki G's is focused on that and Refrain.

Hm... I'm not a huge fan of Angel Beats myself, but this could be good. A lot of exploration and maybe a few retcons to make that unexploited world more consistent, routes to explore all those characters that lacked depths... And probably a few retcons and more detailed explanations in the scenario too. That would make it a good VN.

I'm not a huge Key fan but I'm definitely trying out this one when it comes out.

I'm just hoping that someone will get a translation team ready in advance so they can start as soon as it releases in Japan.  Maybe a project that's finishing soon could swap over once it releases?

Looking forward to this!  Does anyone think it will include the second season they didn't have the money to animate?

I'm not planning to join it myself or anything, but since it's coming out soon I was wondering if there was any news of a team trying to set up a team in advance for it.  Does anyone have information on this?

(Also, is this the right forum?  Since it's not recruiting people for the team itself; I wasn't entirely sure...)

I'm just hoping that someone will get a translation team ready in advance so they can start as soon as it releases in Japan.  Maybe a project that's finishing soon could swap over once it releases?

Looking forward to this!  Does anyone think it will include the second season they didn't have the money to animate?

This will most likely happen closer to release date or when there is a firm date. Usually a big name announces that they will pick it up a bit before the release date.

I'm not planning to join it myself or anything, but since it's coming out soon I was wondering if there was any news of a team trying to set up a team in advance for it.  Does anyone have information on this?

(Also, is this the right forum?  Since it's not recruiting people for the team itself; I wasn't entirely sure...)

Hmm... Probably best to leave it in the Angel Beats VN thread, but I guess it couldn't hurt too much if a team starts here either. Anyways, I'm sure it'll get picked up, just not quite this early. It's hard without a firm release date.

Hmm... Probably best to leave it in the Angel Beats VN thread, but I guess it couldn't hurt too much if a team starts here either. Anyways, I'm sure it'll get picked up, just not quite this early. It's hard without a firm release date.

yes, I will merge these posts into the AB topic. Once its released we can talk more (there will probably be someone from outside picking this up).