Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

oddly enough any other page I try in the forum seems to have an error. Huh. Well as long as this page remains I guess it's Ok.

All pages except for the main page were working for me. Just had to refresh main page, just like pedropars said and then it worked all right.

That spoiler option is there for a reason you know...

Spoiler option breaks line of text, so its looks ugly if you are obscuring only few words in sentence, I prefer writing in white in such case, people can still read it by highlighting. More esthetic.

Spoiler option breaks line of text, so its looks ugly if you are obscuring only few words in sentence, I prefer writing in white in such case, people can still read it by highlighting. More esthetic.

Spoiler option should be used when writing spoilers. No exceptions, even if you don't like the look of it. That's the rules.

hello I'm new in this forum and I just want to show my appreciation for the translation team. On other topic I'll like if someone will tell my where I can download an eroge named Kamikaze Explorer, since I'm looking for it and can't find it since is pretty old.

http://www.erojiji.net/index.php?/topic/281-kamikaze%E2%98%86explorer/

You'll need an account to this website (free) but don't worry, if you like eroge it'll be worth it. Also make sure to read the password guide in the top of the page.l

Also, what do you mean it's pretty old? It got released in 2011.

The internets, man. I've been searching for the CGs of a game from 2010 for a while, but since the death of Megaupload, Hotfile and various other file hosting sites it has been a pain to find some stuff. Granted what I'm looking for wasn't as popular as Kamikaze Explorer, but still =P

Guest ollerus

http://www.erojiji.net/index.php?/topic/281-kamikaze%E2%98%86explorer/

You'll need an account to this website (free) but don't worry, if you like eroge it'll be worth it. Also make sure to read the password guide in the top of the page.l

I tried to enter but it's said that theres an error. An since I'm new to this VN If I couln'd find it an has almost 3 years I thought that was considered old

Don't mind I alredy enter

As a side note, I feel like doing something HORRIBLE to you all.

Mainly, point out that as now a part of the Staff as a QC, I get the script before you do. I GET TO ENJOY MIYAKO BEFORE YOU DO. So by the time you get to Miyako in English, I've already been there. Done that.

Enjoy the entire translation team's sloppy seconds.

They've never been particularly quick, but we're at 3 months without an update, so I think they're setting new records.

It's not really a new record. There update before the last one was like 3 months 2 weeks or so. This time it's been roughly 3 months so far so I would expect an update in 2-3 weeks or so. Assuming the TL speed is roughly the same Benkei will be at like 80-85% and Koyuki at like 30 which is slow, but at least it's something. Heck I wouldn't even be shocked if Benkei was completed in the next month or two.

They've never been particularly quick, but we're at 3 months without an update, so I think they're setting new records.

Not true. When they first started translating, they were insanely quick. I remember people telling them they should slow down or they'll wear themselves out! People were also joking with the speed that they worked, they'd have all of Majikoi-S translated before Yandere Translations could do the Miyako route.

Well, here we are. They wore themselves out.

Mainly, point out that as now a part of the Staff as a QC, I get the script before you do. I GET TO ENJOY MIYAKO BEFORE YOU DO. So by the time you get to Miyako in English, I've already been there. Done that.

But we get to read the whole thing at once from start to finish. You have to read a bit at a time and then wait for more.

All i need is the knowledge that there is effort being put into a translation... sadly i don't have enough time to dedicate towards learning a fourth language at even what would be considered a dying snail's pace. Otherwise i would likely help with translating and have already gone through the original, S!, A-1, A-2, and would likely be waiting on an import or crack for A-3 

Don't get cocky, you're just a second-hand QC. Appreciate the help, but QC is still my turf.  B)