Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Slow and steady. I'm more inclined to work on it when I have another route waiting, so it'll likely pick up when Moro's translation has been finished.

Also, turned out that Azengar got rather busy when he was supposed to do the patch, so he got held up. Told me yesterday that he'd start on it last evening, though.

I think you misunderstood something here. Let's re-cap.

I made a joke by combining a very weird FSN image, and the idea of being hyped for it.

You replied with a no.

Going on the idea of "How can someone not like (be hyped for) THIS? They must be terrible/not-worthwhile people!", I wrote, "Kendjin, pls ban" as a joke.

Then you threatened to do the same to me because I slandered FSN. I assume that the threat was a joke, but the slander part was serious. (I believe the whole slander part is where we misunderstood each other.)

As I did not slander FSN, I did not understand what made you say that, so to continue the conversation, I decided to focus on the first part of your post, the entire idea of which is ridiculous. (Again, kind of a big deal. Between the two of us, you're the one most likely to get banned.)

Then you said I claimed to be bigger than FSN, which I never did, so I didn't quite get what you meant. Especially about the implications. =/

When I stated my confusion, you proceeded to insult me. Don't try to play it off. No matter how one looks at it, it was an insult. If you didn't intend it as such, you did a piss poor job at conveying it.

Thus, I assumed that you were getting angry for some reason or another, so I asked you to chill.

You then claimed (further insults aside), that you were just joking about me not being bigger than Fate, but, again, I never did such a thing.

So yeah, I think we misunderstood each other. Regardless, however, I would appreciate an apology.

I think you misunderstood something here. Let's re-cap.

I made a joke by combining a very weird FSN image, and the idea of being hyped for it.

You replied with a no.

Going on the idea of "How can someone not like (be hyped for) THIS? They must be terrible/not-worthwhile people!", I wrote, "Kendjin, pls ban" as a joke.

Then you threatened to do the same to me because I slandered FSN. I assume that the threat was a joke, but the slander part was serious. (I believe the whole slander part is where we misunderstood each other.)

As I did not slander FSN, I did not understand what made you say that, so to continue the conversation, I decided to focus on the first part of your post, the entire idea of which is ridiculous. (Again, kind of a big deal. Between the two of us, you're the one most likely to get banned.)

Then you said I claimed to be bigger than FSN, which I never did, so I didn't quite get what you meant. Especially about the implications. =/

When I stated my confusion, you proceeded to insult me. Don't try to play it off. No matter how one looks at it, it was an insult. If you didn't intend it as such, you did a piss poor job at conveying it.

Thus, I assumed that you were getting angry for some reason or another, so I asked you to chill.

You then claimed (further insults aside), that you were just joking about me not being bigger than Fate, but, again, I never did such a thing.

So yeah, I think we misunderstood each other. Regardless, however, I would appreciate an apology.