Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I was sleeping or had gone to school/college to do something productive namely studying, while it was going on.

And I did say that you should stop if you can't make it entertaining didn't I ?

Then I recommend you keep studying instead of worrying about this. It'll be useful to you in the future.

I have no parameters through which to judge what is considered entertaining to you. I know it was mostly entertaining for me, hence me not stopping.

Then I recommend you keep studying instead of worrying about this. It'll be useful to you in the future.

I have no parameters through which to judge what is considered entertaining to you. I know it was mostly entertaining for me, hence me not stopping.

It stopped being entertaining when you all kept repeating the same things again and again.

Did I mention that I dislike repetition ? 

Yes exactly the reason why I didn't want to post it again. And I do hate the reason I had to do it, which in this case would be your inability to understand.

You said you dislike repetition and I understood that fact. What you hadn't previously stated was that repetition was the reason the argument didn't entertain you, something I couldn't have possibly guessed.

Do you understand, or will I have to repeat myself?

You said you dislike repetition and I understood that fact. What you hadn't previously stated was that repetition was the reason the argument didn't entertain you, something I couldn't have possibly guessed.

Do you understand, or will I have to repeat myself?

There's absolutely no need to repeat it, but your argument is false. As I did mention it the first time itself.

The fight argument was interesting at the start, but its gotten pretty boring. You all are just repeating the same stuff over and over.

So make it entertaining again or stop this silly fight.

I feel bad for Dark Ariel who finally mustered all his courage to confess, .... but was ignored. Now that's mean.

^^ See you didn't have to guess anything, you just had to read.

There's absolutely no need to repeat it, but your argument is false. As I did mention it the first time itself.

^^ See you didn't have to guess anything, you just had to read.

It would appear I have made a mistake. You did imply that was the reason why you found it boring. 

It seems being sick is indeed a handicap when arguing. I'll just go read some manga or something, I'd rather not embarrass myself further in my current condition.

It would appear I have made a mistake. You did imply that was the reason why you found it boring. 

It seems being sick is indeed a handicap when arguing. I'll just go read some manga or something, I'd rather not embarrass myself further in my current condition.

It's good that you decided to accept your mistake.

Now I feel that I should have stated my point with an 'Objection' written before it. Then I could have made a joke on your title.

jeez tiago when i said we need an argument i was kidding, there was no need for this you somehow managed to argue with three different people over the course of two pages.

to change the subject anyone else see this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA5pIpdQEr0

What can I say. People have been making bold statements these days. Incorrect ones too.

Hey, guys....remember when I had a normal mask? Well now my avatar is what I look like behind it. I'm so handsome, aren't I? People probably touch themselves whilst looking at my form.

if we are doing that then perhaps i shall take off my eyepatch