Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I suppose knowledge of the japanese language is required to help with this process? Or is there anything I can do to help? I've got a lot of time on my hands for another two weeks so maybe I can help?

You could always do some quality checking, if you think your English is good enough.

I only watched the first few eps of the Majikoi anime, but I'm pretty sure Yamato himself had a "Kyaaaaa, ecchi" moment. It was great, I'm sick of girls using that line. From now on only guys should say that, and with reckless abandon.

Fuck the Majikoi anime.

TvsG8aQ.jpgmWShFM5.jpg

Though I still haven't seen the FSN anime. It would just piss me off. Hopefully the remake is awesome.

Fuck the Majikoi anime.

There was a reason I stopped. Episode 2 was especially awful, which kept me at bay for like a month. Though I'm glad I went back temporarily and made it to ep 4 for "Kyaaaaa, ecchi".

mWShFM5.jpg

Though I still haven't seen the FSN anime. It would just piss me off. Hopefully the remake is awesome.

FSN should be awesome unless it wouldn't make sense to redo adaptation just to make same horrible shit.

Fate/Stay Night 2014 will be awesome. Even if the story and execution sucks, it's still gonna be pretty as fuck.