Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Tonikaku, why is your avatar Cookie 4IS but your name takes from Monshiro?

Also, what's your real name for that matter?

When i was registering to fuwa i was playin mon route in A-2 n i love moon moon meme. so Monmon, but dont read it like moon but monshiro. I want to use IS, but as i said her name sucks(her char is the best btw). IsIs weird right????its like pisspiss lol.

ara~~~~~~ my real nme huh...huehuehue

When i was registering to fuwa i was playin mon route in A-2 n i love moon moon meme. so Monmon, but dont read it like moon but monshiro. I want to use IS, but as i said her name sucks(her char is the best btw). IsIs weird right????its like pisspiss lol.

Nevermind then.  <_<

Hey tsun tsun fan, how are you liking Sena? Since you follow all of Kugimiya-san's works you must know her.

Nevermind then.  <_<

Kenny Santos...now can u guess my Aneki n onisama name???? keyword is 'Vi'(left a clue last pages i think)

Hey tsun tsun fan, how are you liking Sena? Since you follow all of Kugimiya-san's works you must know her.

Whts wrong with sena???? my fetish is tsuntsunpechapai doesnt mean i dont like melons. You ever tried pancake with melon??? not bad you know

I wont say all. let see....Fma,Zerotsu,Tora,gokicha,killmebaby,gintama,ghosthunt,utawa,rosa+vamp,zettai,shana and others

i'll say i watch only 80% of her works. 

What? Nothing's wrong with Sena, she's perfect. If the anime follows the manga keenly... that will make me like her even more.

to the point. i like sena, cuz of Kanae ito's voice not as char.fell in love with her when i was playin wang yuan ji on ps3.

I rarely fall in love with characters just becouse of theyr VC :lol:

Hanazawa Kana. Paku Romi. Miyano Mamoru.

Kenny Santos...now can u guess my Aneki n onisama name???? keyword is 'Vi'(left a clue last pages i think)

Santos and Santos.

Probably Cookie 5IS and Cookie 6IS.

I rarely fall in love with characters just becouse of theyr VC :lol:

i did. their voice is an art, Rie voice tht makes energize, Itou' voice is sweet, Romi's voice manly yet girly(wtf???). i like to all of them, mochiron male va too.Takehito's voice is deep and masculine,Jun's have a wide range from lelouch to marianbelle.

Santos is a family name