Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

ame="Blue Ember" post="98306" timestamp="1398990560"]I like you way more then the other Miyuki, here have some of the shrimp Tacchan got.

...Thank you (for the shrimp)

...that is my fault, i edited my post three times simultaneously

Edit:^....i don't even...

wantmetokissyou_zps37bd5e5b.png

Did somebody call?  :)

Oi teme.... what is the meaning of this?  :angry: *grips strongly*

Guest Naoe Yamato

Or impostor which ever.

... Yamato...

No. You have a different aura.

Whoever you are, there is and will always be only one Naoe Yamato for me. Nice try.

Onee-san... I won't lend you anymore money if thats the case.

Guest Naoe Yamato

Ofc you are.Im sure everyone here believes that 

Hmm if we ask any of the staff maybe they can tell how many accounts were made here for the past few hours :P

That's fine with me.

Guest Naoe Yamato

Oh & just to prove my point: The person who made those accounts had all of them sign in & be lurking on the forum at the same time, while I'm alone; although that person might be smart enough to make this account & say that to trick you is what you might be thinking. If thats the case why don't you test me? 

Guest Naoe Yamato

You getting overworked just because a single comment,just chill

Anyway here goes another image

gfs_255930_2_7_lanczos3.jpg

No hermit crabs? 

Oh & just to prove my point: The person who made those accounts had all of them sign in & be lurking on the forum at the same time, while I'm alone; although that person might be smart enough to make this account & say that to trick you is what you might be thinking. If thats the case why don't you test me?

.....i just find it odd how you all made your accounts within 24 hours of each other... It is just very suspicious. If you can give it a little while for it to blow over, then (i think) we will become more open minded (think your not all the same person).

Guest Naoe Yamato

.....i just find it odd how you all made your accounts within 24 hours of each other... It is just very suspicious. If you can give it a little while for it to blow over, then (i think) we will become more open minded (think your not all the same person).

I made this account so they couldn't & use it to mess with them if so needed. Plus we were missing a Yamato.

Guest Naoe Yamato

allpuk is Yamato

The first yes, & theirs also someone with just the name Yamato.who posted I think 30 something pages ago.