Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

When was that?

honestly i don't even remember, i'm too involved in the babble, i've been using a friend that got into VNs (via Majikoi) as my means of keeping track of progress by telling him about each percentile update, i can give the most recently provided and "accurate" update numbers by tomorrow.

Seeing as to how i brought Akame ga Kill awhile back and know that there are fans on this forum, what do you think of Esdese?

Personally i would like the prime minister to betray her and the remaining Jaegers, just so that they can possibly go rogue and hopefully at least partially join Night Raid... she's just that fun of a character for me (i tend to enjoy the non-psychotic sadists quite a bit), I really don't want to see her die. Not to mention the rest of the living Jaegers are pretty nice (maybe not Kurome just due to her mental instability), Bors death was already pretty sad.

Admittedly Kurome is the biggest stop to any dream that I have.

I know some would take my theories as spoilers to some relationships, so that's why they're marked as spoilers

5 main, 1 agave/"true", 2 minor side routes, 3 guy relationship routes, and one ultra glorious super awesome hermit crab route (off the top of my head that's what I can provide)

Actually 3 minor side routes, Mayo, Chika, and the teacher.

It really is a shame that only the teacher side route got translated I really want to play through Chika's route. She is probably my favorite side character.

Chika is pretty fun and i want to go through that route in order to see what development she gets.

Haguro and Koyuki are my favourite female side characters, really want to go through the Koyuki route, however i'm satisfied with what i've gotten from Haguro (excellent comedic relief).

Chika is pretty fun and i want to go through that route in order to see what development she gets.

Haguro and Koyuki are my favourite female side characters, really want to go through the Koyuki route, however i'm satisfied with what i've gotten from Haguro (excellent comedic relief).

There's a Koyuki route?

It really is a shame that only the teacher side route got translated I really want to play through Chika's route. She is probably my favorite side character.

I wanna play through all of them.  <_<

honestly i don't even remember, i'm too involved in the babble, i've been using a friend that got into VNs (via Majikoi) as my means of keeping track of progress by telling him about each percentile update, i can give the most recently provided and "accurate" update numbers by tomorrow.

If you could that would be great. The last updates I can find are from jan. 2013 and I was starting to think that project was droped.

11 routes of the top of my head: 5 main routes,

1 agave/"true",

2 3 minor side routes, 3 guy relationship routes, and one ultra glorious super awesome hermit crab route.

11 routes together with majikoi A or just from original majikoi?

Her route also has the best story of the three side heroines

Now you have just made me even more curious. :(

I swear one of these days I'm gonna breakdown and force myself to learn Japanese.

I like how down to earth and likeable Chika is. Maybe it's just because she is different from everyone else in that respect.

There's a Koyuki route?

Yeah in Majikoi S I think.

11 routes together with majikoi A or just from original majikoi?

12 routes in just the original

S has a ton, but they're pretty small and many are one route broken down into some smaller ones (which can be selected individually to start from once unlocked)

majikois-big.png

Majikoi A-1 to A-5 has about 26 (two tsubame routes in A-3)

11 routes in just the original

S has a ton, but they're pretty small and many are one route broken down into some smaller ones (which can be selected individually to start from once unlocked)

majikois-big.png

I love how Majikoi is one of the most intricate and route-abundant visual novels out there yet is also the most unplayable one.

Dear lord, is there anything else I can do other than to learn Japanese?!

11 routes in just the original

majikois-big.png

That means 37+ routes in total :o

Wow now I will realy get down if it turnes out that it is droped.

I love how Majikoi is one of the most intricate and route-abundant visual novels out there yet is also the most unplayable one.

No :P . start learning.

develop the godly level of patience that I apparently have, one update a year is all I need, even if it's just 1% once it's exceeded a specific percentage (in short: I want to read it before I die, don't care when it's made available, as long as someday I can read it)

That means 37+ routes in total :o

Wow now I will realy get down if it turnes out that it is droped.

multiple teams, Wairu is doing S and A-1, the original is being done by some members of this thread (and i doubt that they'll drop it, especially because we already have the decensors done and two routes past 50%) and the seemingly formerly Yandere translations (TakaJun to be precise), i type seemingly due to there just being absolutely no information as to whether it's actually been completely dropped.

There's also the PS3 release of the first Majikoi (Majkoi R) and the mobile game, at least i assume it's mobile from what I can gather (Majikoi P)

i type seemingly due to there just being absolutely no information as to whether it's actually been completely dropped.

Please god no.

develop the godly level of patience that I apparently have, one update a year is all I need, even if it's just 1% once it's exceeded a specific percentage (in short: I want to read it before I die, don't care when it's made available, as long as someday I can read it)

Though I would prefer to be able to play them before my testes grow too old to reproduce sperm.