Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Fire Emblem: Awakening, mostly. Every now and again I fire up Guilty Gear X+ to kick some ass when FE pisses me off too badly.

what difficulty are you playing on and please say that it's on classic, there are already enough people whom i've had to kill for being filthy casuals (playing Fire Emblem on casual is the only time that i've ever thought that someone was a filthy casual)

Pretty sure every anime in the past week that I've watched had at least one male character voiced by a female. So that makes sense.

Actually its pretty normal to have male chara got voiced by female. Sometime it will be the main lead too, for example Edward elric and his touto.Never heard Female got voiced by male though(Mariandale from Ixion dt saga is an Okama so he didnt count).

what difficulty are you playing on and please say that it's on classic, there are already enough people whom i've had to kill for being filthy casuals (playing Fire Emblem on casual is the only time that i've ever thought that someone was a filthy casual)

It's my first real playthough, so I'm on Normal/Classic. It was a bit tough at first (fuckin' paralogues... soooo many resets.) but after I got the hang of the classes and special abilities it's pretty breezy. Morgan is pretty OP with Galeforce.

It's my first real playthough, so I'm on Normal/Classic. It was a bit tough at first (fuckin' paralogues... soooo many resets.) but after I got the hang of the classes and special abilities it's pretty breezy. Morgan is pretty OP with Galeforce.

every character with an offensive ability is OP with galeforce, for example in my lunatic playthrough i ran lucina with aether, aggressor, and galeforce, she is damn near unstoppable, probably only the last few bosses or enemies with counter when in melee range can beat her 

Unfortunally i cant give any pairing for awakening since i have no way of playing it, i played all others though

Here goes another of my favourite pairings

4_1.jpg

A like if you can guess they names :P(Show your FF knowlege)

Hector and Florina...? I think. I haven't played Rekka no Ken in years. Lost most of my GBA games. D;

Ofc not.........And both of them voiced By Jun-san...damn it.

for future reference he didnt count too

8qhBV.jpg

Really? But it's the same character as this.

69FmD87KkvhL2GrHdD7SYJ.jpg

Surely all of her forms must be female as well. (At least I'll tell myself that so that I can get through her route without feeling awkward.)

Really? But it's the same character as this.

69FmD87KkvhL2GrHdD7SYJ.jpg

Surely all of her forms must be female as well. (At least I'll tell myself that so that I can get through her route without feeling awkward.)

I think, they never said Cookie 4 was a female.Minato soft made fan service for her thats all.

Her form voice is provided by 2 man and 2 woman.(The only route Cookie sex was directly stated by another char was on IS route, where IS called her Onee-chan. But tht  becuz she always stay in 4th form. If i remember correctly she stayed in 4th form for 95% in IS route.There was no conversation beetween IS and Cookie other forms) 

Unfortunally i cant give any pairing for awakening since i have no way of playing it, i played all others though

Here goes another of my favourite pairings

4_1.jpg

A like if you can guess they names :P(Show your FF knowlege)

Hector and Florina, personally I prefer Hector and Farina, however that is likely due to the effort you have to go through to get her,

regardless either sister being married to Hector is in the canon (hidden ending requirements + FE6 children appearances)

I will take your answer even with that hesitation.

In my case i still have my old gba cartridges,but there are many ways to play old games :P

More FF talk. My favourite character is the wielder of the Mani Katti, Lyndis.

my favourite character from 7 is the Wolf-Beil and Armads weilder Hector, he's just so goddamn manly + he gets such a godly beard when he gets older (i even made a shirt in graphics of him and his beard)