Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Is it the french speak day?

Cause if so, it's the best day ever.

Comment ça va, Christina? Il fait très beau aujourd'hui ici en Belgique   :sachi:. Ca me fait plaisir  ^_^

Alors, excusez-moi parce que mon Français n'est pas si bon <_<  (je suis certain que j'ai fait quelques fautes dans les lignes en haut mais enfin, j'ai fait un grand effort pour toi!)

Comment ça va, Christina? Il fait très beau aujourd'hui ici en Belgique   :sachi:. Ca me fait plaisir  ^_^

Alors, excusez-moi parce que mon Français n'est pas si bon <_<  (je suis certain que j'ai fait quelques fautes dans les lignes en haut mais enfin, j'ai fait un grand effort pour toi!)

You made just one mistake, not bad, not bad at all.

Incidentally, late in French is retard.

in italian tardo is late. but in music you can do a ritardando which means to gradually slow down the tempo and it is sometimes abbreviated to retard. 

hmm wondering if google translate was involved 

You see... I can't type or write in French anymore... but I can understand it when I hear it or see it. Yay Canada. xD

yea canada is the best. I only took french to grade 9 because that was the amount of credits required so i can understand some of it.

Blame Canada! Blame Canada!

for being the best damn country in the world yea you better blame canada woooooooooo go canada!

whew okay caught up for the days i was gone; my Love, Chunnibyo and Other Delusions collectors edition came in so I had to watch it subbed then dubbed then all the ovas. also happy S.A.D everyone AKA Singles Awareness Day 

yea canada is the best. I only took french to grade 9 because that was the amount of credits required so i can understand some of it.

for being the best damn country in the world yea you better blame canada woooooooooo go canada!

Yeah, I took it all the way till Grade 12. So I have all this dormant French in my head that I can't even use right now. xD

Yeah, I took it all the way till Grade 12. So I have all this dormant French in my head that I can't even use right now. xD

nerd 

Love, chunni ...etc interests me

+ Please, Blame Canada, South Park.

by interests do you mean you've never seen it?

i missed all the gifs so here

tumblr_mteeo0w7g21sgi4ieo1_1280.gif

hmm wondering if google translate was involved 

I'm Belgian, we have mandatory French classes in elementary and high school. I also had a four month internship at an organisation where 90% of the staff were only able to communicate with me in French (this didn't do much to help me with my French writing though, which is still crap).

Oh and my last name is Retour so people kinda expect me to be able to hold my own in French anyways  <_<

I hope you meant 'ça va?' with that...

I mean, you just asked someone if they wanted wine  <_<

Yeap. I forgot the space.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I don't have the c with the squiggly thingy hahahahaha.

I'm a beginner at French, but I doubt I'll be fluent with it. I just plain suck at memorizing things.

Though I can pick up written things.