Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Touma for equality. Touma for presidency!

Touma is the best guy.  He saves anyone even if they don't want it.  He treats everyone equally and breaks everyone's illusions... Wait... Touma's actually a massive dick.

This sounded very deep to me when isolated on its own. Every trap enthusiast should have this quote in their signature. 

My favorite quote on the subject of the contents of a girls skirt comes from Mondaiji though. 

"Use your brain a bit. What is the source behind human's power? Is it ero? There is some sense in it. However, the power of imagination will sometimes exceed this factor! The expectations of the uncharted territory! From ignorance to clear desire! Kid! Don't think about experiencing the greatest art if you are like the rest of the men! From here onwards, you will come across the mysteries of the [unknown]! Let me give an example! Such as the mysterious Mona Lisa that gives out a beautiful mystique! The mystique that Venus of Milo gives out with her missing arms! The mystique of the sight underneath a girl's skirt! These mysterious things have an overwhelming desire to explore the heart, at the same time the bitterness of not taking a closer look! This bitterness will raise the sublimation in your heart! So the best art in this entire world is hidden——IN THE UNIVERSE IN YOUR HEART!!!"

Touma is the best guy.  He saves anyone even if they don't want it.  He treats everyone equally and breaks everyone's illusions... Wait... Touma's actually a massive dick.

My favorite quote on the subject of the contents of a girls skirt comes from Mondaiji though. 

It's kinda weird yet ironic reading that with your avatar. Nice avatar by the way.

He may be a dick, but he gets shit done. How many times has he been to the hospital now though?

Ah, you just gotta love how ridiculous the speeches in Mondaiji gets sometimes.

I can't remember who said that quote and now its bugging me...

I feel stupid for not remember who said that, only those two would talk about those kinda things after all.

It's kinda weird yet ironic reading that with your avatar. Nice avatar by the way.

He may be a dick, but he gets shit done. How many times has he been to the hospital now though?

My avatar comes from my favorite fanart for Index, it's so beautiful.  I have another backup avatar of Othinus being protected, but I thought that this one where she is smiling is far more adorable.

My avatar comes from my favorite fanart for Index, it's so beautiful.  I have another backup avatar of Othinus being protected, but I thought that this one where she is smiling is far more adorable.

Oh yes, I know the fanart, it's one of my many desktop backgrounds focusing on a certain character.

Hint: It's not Touma.

On the note of To aru majutsu no Index:

http://mangafox.me/manga/to_aru_majutsu_no_index_biridere_doujinshi/

Kamikoto till the end of time!

Not sure if you know, but mangafox is as good as dead in US.  Everything falls under a blanket DMCA as "Licensed" even when it's clearly not.  Not to mention the fact that they allegedly remove credit pages and all other sorts of bad reputation, I pretty much stay away.  I currently use Batoto, but theres an argument to be made that it's not much better either.

Personally, my favorite interaction in Index series has to be Last Order x Accelerator.  Last Order is too damn adorable, and even Accelerator is basically admitting it when he caves for her shenanigans.

Not sure if you know, but mangafox is as good as dead in US.  Everything falls under a blanket DMCA as "Licensed" even when it's clearly not.  Not to mention the fact that they allegedly remove credit pages and all other sorts of bad reputation, I pretty much stay away.  I currently use Batoto, but theres an argument to be made that it's not much better either.

Personally, my favorite interaction in Index series has to be Last Order x Accelerator.  Last Order is too damn adorable, and even Accelerator is basically admitting it when he caves for her shenanigans.

Germany ftw?

For the other points you mentioned, I just stay on mangafox, because it's the page I was first introduced to, and now I'm to lazy to get used to a different site.

Also: Accellerator-tan moe!

Well what do you expect, he's pulling another DBZ where we have a repeat of the tournament again,

except this time Touta is going to fight Negi and Nagi is going to fend off Eva.  It was blatantly obvious what he was going tto do the minute he introduced Mana as the Headmaster and the word tournament was said.

This is the powerup arc, IIRC Negi learned quickstep during the Tournament arc, now Touta is going to learn to control his Magia Ereba.  Predictable, but I love it.