Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Pseudo princess?

What an insult!

I'll fuk u up m8. Literally.

'Cause y'know. I'm lewd.

I'm sorry but a King only takes confessions from a real princess.

Is this Gasai Itsuki?

I had no idea who he was till now. I have yet to read Comyu you know.

That's why I started using Avast and AVG over Norton. You can exempt files from being blocked.

Avast on the downside slows down my Tablet and AVG wants to restart on every update. Still a better option than Norton. 

Just don't get bitdefender. I thought it was good until I found the source of all my randomly deleted files it thought were trojans. 

I'm in the avast corner.  If you turn off pretty much everything other than streaming updates you shouldn't even notice it at all other than every once in awhile it saying that it updated it's virus dictionary.  Also, bitdefender just automatically deleted stuff it deemed bad, which is pretty silly.  I have a personally grudge against I think it was AVG because it's basically a rootkit that locks your entire system, or at least it was that way the last time I used it.

Greetings From the ECC Anime Club!

4qTeGSx.jpg

We have completed our large maid cutout (I'm not really an anime watcher so I honestly have no idea where she is from)! That's 1 down, 7 to go! Next up, a butler. Also, we have recently been receiving some controversy over our upcoming fundraiser for White Day. Apparently, there have been some people upset over the fact that it's called White Day and think that we are celebrating a "white supremacy day". There have even been reports of a professor being seen taking the posters off the walls.

Welp, that's about it for now. 

I keep having trouble with it, as the .exe is filed as a trojan. So Norton keeps blocking it.

Yeah, Norton is crap. I have Norton too, but I had to go through the trouble of going into the logs and restoring it and excluding future scans.

Norton seems to hate visual novels.