Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I'm a bit conflicted about it. The visuals are mostly fine, but they look worse than the VN. A bit overblown on the fanservice, but the ending of episode one gives me hope for the future. Maybe a Clannad-esque episode format?

One last thing, though: What. The fuck. Is wrong. With Yuuji's. Eyes.

I mean, they looked weird in the VN, too, but seriously. He looks like a Chinese dude when seen from the front!

Oh yes the fanservice.  I just gotta say that Juicy-Yuuji is freaking ripped to the max. Altough is ass is kinda edgy.

And i thought Fate Zero had the best fan service... 

3bcfd2759f.jpg

No homo

Yuuji looks way too ripped with his clothes off compared to his body structure while he is wearing clothes. Also, Amane and Sachi look a million times more scary and creepy than compared to the vn, otherwise I think everything else in the anime is pretty good.

On a side note

fuck Aldnoah Zero. I hate that anime now.

Yuuji looks way too ripped with his clothes off compared to his body structure while he is wearing clothes. Also, Amane and Sachi look a million times more scary and creepy than compared to the vn, otherwise I think everything else in the anime is pretty good.

On a side note

fuck Aldnoah Zero. I hate that anime now.

That's it Phallus. I have put up with a lot of your crap but it ends now. Fisty cuffs!

10710720_581196468675246_679444760827456

fight fight fight actually don't we already had a page filled with jabs, theres no need to make a second (me trying to draw the conversation away from f/s night because i haven't finished it yet.)

I never watched Guilty Clown.

Don't know whether you should be happy or sad about it.

The animation(courtesy of IG) and OST(Egoist) are awesome. On the other hand plot is like 5 different janitors writing the story and somehow connecting it together

I really need to find motivation to finish Guilty Crown.

See it for the animation and OST, truthfully I used to see those episodes just for the OP and ED. I stopped trying to reason with Guilty Crown half-way through.

Don't know whether you should be happy or sad about it.

The animation(courtesy of IG) and OST(Egoist) are awesome. On the other hand plot is like 5 different janitors writing the story and somehow connecting it together

See it for the animation and OST, truthfully I used to see those episodes just for the OP and ED. I stopped trying to reason with Guilty Crown half-way through.

yea i was reading the reviews and people said it was great and the best anime of the year but just mix of a whole bunch of other anime plots.

I heard that basically Guilty Crown is a chineese low-cost version of the magnificent Code Geass (die filthy british!) 

It was like that in the first part. But as we know Guilty Crown has it's different writers contributing, and well the second writer wasn't that into Code Geass........