Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

miyako fags are literally illiterate 

this thread should be closed. all people posting "wow i just ate some goooooood breakfast today how was your morning ^-^" should be banned. and the person who said they would translate this and led me on for a year should be shot

Why don't you go and do some stuff to your self that I will not say because I have yet to read the rules of fuwa. Also I'm going to explain the word illiterate it means not being able to read or write this contradicts the fact that we are Miyako fans because we have to read the VN and we are writing on this forum also learn some proper grammar ever heard of capitals and periods and finally the last thing I think of you. 

YOU_ARE_SUPER_BAKA_by_SonGoharotto.png

Why don't you go and do some stuff to your self that I will not say because I have yet to read the rules of fuwa. Also I'm going to explain the word illiterate it means not being able to read or write this contradicts the fact that we are Miyako fans because we have to read the VN and we are writing on this forum also learn some proper grammar ever heard of capitals and periods and finally the last thing I think of you. 

If you were illiterate, how would you even be able to tell that they were calling you illiterate via a post on a forum?  Failed insult is a failure.

Some of ufotable work is ugly as hell.

Go away, heretic. (Unless you mean Rin's face, 'cause then, yeah.)

miyako fags are literally illiterate 

No need to be rude.

Also I'm going to explain the word illiterate it means not being able to read or write this contradicts the fact that we are Miyako fans because we have to read the VN and we are writing on this forum also learn some proper grammar ever heard of capitals and periods and finally the last thing I think of you. 

If you were illiterate, how would you even be able to tell that they were calling you illiterate via a post on a forum?  Failed insult is a failure.

Actually, his use of illiterate is not wrong.

illiterate

ɪˈlɪt(ə)rət/Indsend

adjective

adjective: illiterate

unable to read or write.

"his parents were illiterate"

synonyms: unable to read or write, unlettered, analphabetic, functionally illiterate

"he was no illiterate peasant"

antonyms: literate

ignorant in a particular subject or activity.

"the extent to which voters are politically illiterate"

synonyms: ignorant, unknowledgeable, uneducated, untaught, unschooled, untutored, untrained, uninstructed, uninformed, unlearned, unread, unenlightened, benighted, backward; literarynescient

"a politically illiterate youth"

antonyms: literate, knowledgeable

(of a piece of writing) showing a lack of education; badly written.

"as you can see, I have corrected your misspelt, illiterate letter"

noun

noun: illiterate; plural noun: illiterates

a person who is unable to read or write.

i come here occasionally to get new about the translation erm...what happened now? why did the name change? hows the translation? pardon me i just wanted to checkout the translation progress thanks.

The translation updates are now shifted to https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6556-majikoi-translation-project/

This thread has become a pure random thread now.