Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Let's have a gentleman's discussion for a moment. Tell me guys. Which Majikoi girl has the finest ass?

- In my opinion it's probably Mayucchi. Your fingers would probably sink away into her buttock if you would grab it firmly enough.

- Chris has a nice tight behind with a gracious bubbly look. Definitely a keeper to have fun with.

- Momoyo has a good balance between plump and tight. A great midway so to say.

- Wanko would be the underdog (no pun intended) of the group. Relatively small compared to the rest, but a great catch for those who like it that way. (Let's just say I'm quite versatile myself in this case)

- Not sure about Miyako yet, since I'm obviously saving her for later. I expect her to be similar to Momoyo, probably just a tad smaller.

Hmm, always a tough call to make.

So about the Agave route, don't want to nag, I'm just confused and want to clarify. I get the current Miyako patch situation, but what's up with Agave? A decent amount has been translated, IIRC. It seems like the people ITT aren't the ones doing that route, but someone on youtube?

Anyone mind giving me the cliffnotes so I can obsessively watch the progression of that translation too?

So about the Agave route, don't want to nag, I'm just confused and want to clarify. I get the current Miyako patch situation, but what's up with Agave? A decent amount has been translated, IIRC. It seems like the people ITT aren't the ones doing that route, but someone on youtube?

Anyone mind giving me the cliffnotes so I can obsessively watch the progression of that translation too?

Let's have a gentleman's discussion for a moment. Tell me guys. Which Majikoi girl has the finest ass?

- In my opinion it's probably Mayucchi. Your fingers would probably sink away into her buttock if you would grab it firmly enough.

- Chris has a nice tight behind with a gracious bubbly look. Definitely a keeper to have fun with.

- Wanko would be the underdog (no pun intended) of the group. Relatively small compared to the rest, but a great catch for those who like it that way. (Let's just say I'm quite versatile myself in this case)

- Not sure about Miyako yet, since I'm obviously saving her for later. I expect her to be similar to Momoyo, probably just a tad smaller.

Back in the day, people used to check if a horse was good or not by its teeth (And a bunch of other things). So "to look a gift horse in the mouth" would mean to check the quality of it, but that would obviously be very a very rude thing to do. So now it basically means that if you're given something, just accept it. It can refer to anything from an actual gift, or some good fortune (Like being a beggar and finding a whole, clean-looking burger on a bench).